+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 323 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 6450

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

"I wait for you, Luffy!" blackness662's Avatar

Awesome chapter, finally we are over the redraws and all the stalling...
    The arc is going to heat up from now on. :)
    Let's hope the wait was worth it.
    We believe in you, Murata!

Damn...That was brutal.

So uhh....

Spoiler:
    How are they writing around the fact Sweet Mask just got ripped in half?

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    So uhh....
    Spoiler:
    How are they writing around the fact Sweet Mask just got ripped in half?
    Spoiler:
    Well he can modify his body to some extent so they will probably justify it with that. Although I don't think he was ever that hurt in the webcomic. This is Zombieman level damage.
    "You either die a villain, or live long enough to see yourself become the hero." - Vegeta, Hero Slayer Garou, most MLP villains etc.

wow, what was that? One/Murata goes full berserk savage mode ...there's even Casca

Awww yeah we're finally here boys.

translated version, finally the Cadres
    https://guya.moe/proxy/imgur/81xD8rz/1/1/

I like how in the shot where Homeless is staring at his blast damage you can see Saitama's crater on the moon. Nice little touch

One of my favorite parts in the Web comic is coming up, I hope they don't change it!

Homeless Emperor is right, that did look like it hurt!

Weirdly though, while I don't see Sweet Mask being taken out that easily, it also feels like there's no way for him to bounce back without it coming off as fairly poor writing.
    I wonder if the chapter will eventually be redone to either tone down his injuries, or drop a few hints about him having previously unseen powers.

Cool chapter, now I'm really looking forward to the next dozen or so. Here's to hoping we're done with the rewrites, present time is getting mighty interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by aku-chan View Post
    Weirdly though, while I don't see Sweet Mask being taken out that easily, it also feels like there's no way for him to bounce back without it coming off as fairly poor writing.
    I wonder if the chapter will eventually be redone to either tone down his injuries, or drop a few hints about him having previously unseen powers.
    Didn't this version clearly show already that he isn't human ? We know very little about his powers except speed and strength, so it wouldn't be far-fetched or unforeseen that his monster-born abilities can help him stand back up from that damage (after a delay though, that must have hurt indeed). If anything, this looks like a setup for future exposition.
    He might want to maintain the secret about his true nature though, so it's possible he will come back only as a last resort and when no other heroes are aware of it.
    Last edited by Seafarer33; March 23rd, 2021 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    Cool chapter, now I'm really looking forward to the next dozen or so. Here's to hoping we're done with the rewrites, present time is getting mighty interesting.

Didn't this version clearly show already that he isn't human ? We know very little about his powers except speed and strength, so it wouldn't be far-fetched or unforeseen that his monster-born abilities can help him stand back up from that damage (after a delay though, that must have hurt indeed). If anything, this looks like a setup for future exposition.
    He might want to maintain the secret about his true nature though, so it's possible he will come back only as a last resort and when no other heroes are aware of it.
    I don't remember him being anything other than a super strong/fast guy, but I have missed a chunk of the Monster Association arc. If there's already been some hints about him being a bit freaky, then that's fine.
    This series is usually pretty good at justifying this kind of stuff, that's why I was so surprised that Sweet Mask got that mangled.

Quote Originally Posted by aku-chan View Post
    I don't remember him being anything other than a super strong/fast guy, but I have missed a chunk of the Monster Association arc. If there's already been some hints about him being a bit freaky, then that's fine.
    There has, yes. I can't point the exact chapter, but when fighting sadistic whip girl she did once land a hit that should have been deadly, only to reveal that he was unfazed with what looked like a broken shell covering his eye. Also if memory serves right there's a brief flashback with Blast, at some point during the mercenary rescue I believe.

Ok, first of all, top tier design for Suiko, love it, thanks Murata, it's exactly what I imagined.

Second... well, this chapter was... "graphic"... the Berserk or Gantz side of Murata came out in the end...

Webcomic spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Don't worry, Amai Mask is perfectly fine, the manga just exaggerated the damage he took, the problem is that if i remember correctly, it was Garou who took him down in the webcomic, not Fuhrer Ugly... or am i wrong?
    Last edited by Mandorle21; March 25th, 2021 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandorle21 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't worry, Amai Mask is perfectly fine, the manga just exaggerated the damage he took, the problem is that if i remember correctly, it was Garou who took him down in the webcomic, not Fuhrer Ugly... or am i wrong?
    Spoiler:

Wasn't Sweet Mask buried in rubble until after Fuhrer Ugly died? I need to read that arc again but I seem to recall him somehow sensing Ugly was dead and making his move afterwards,

This scene will presumably replace the bit where Evil Natural Water sliced off Mask's arm only for him to reattach that arm by jamming it back against the stump since that was what introduced his healing powers in the original.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Loving the Dom energy, Fubuki.

Spoiler:

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

why is murata so horny while drawing Fubuki? her olive shaped titties and ass-tied dress must be shown almost every scene she is in and they are so ridiculous that they eject me of the story flow lol

keep it down will ya

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information