+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 313 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,220 of 6259

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

I'm kinda lost of what is being redraw here.

Evil Natural Water, Rover and Saitama and Tatsumaki encountering Psykos.

But why? Seriously, why?

ONE wanted to add stuff. Murata probably wanted to draw a more imposing Tats arriving at Psykos.
    They have no rush to finishi this arc, when ONE is barely beginning another.

"I wait for you, Luffy!" blackness662's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mandorle21 View Post
    But why? Seriously, why?
    Same problem here.
    Why, Murata?
    Why do you go back to characters, like the mercenary captain?
    They are bland, forgettable side things.
    Nobody cares about them.
    We also don't need new panels in the past chapters, which won't give any real content.
    Redraws alone are tiresome (there are only a few exceptions so far), moreso if you know the happenings in the webcomic.
    We want to see those, not the same thing over and over again...

I second not caring about the mercenary captain. I'm not against adding some more serious elements to OPM, but this is just way too serious and that page with the real world war crimes is just way too fucking edgy and dark for OPM. This all feels very out of place in OPM. Also, damn pedos perving over Tatsumaki's ass, get out. I actually think most of the redraws are for the best, but not this time. I'm actually hoping for a redraw that removes Blast.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

Just ignore the re-redraws.
    Wash your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPhil View Post
    I second not caring about the mercenary captain. I'm not against adding some more serious elements to OPM, but this is just way too serious and that page with the real world war crimes is just way too fucking edgy and dark for OPM. This all feels very out of place in OPM. Also, damn pedos perving over Tatsumaki's ass, get out. I actually think most of the redraws are for the best, but not this time. I'm actually hoping for a redraw that removes Blast.
    You know tatsumaki is an adult?

Guys I know we all are anxious about the cadre fight. But it's their manga. They redraw whatever the fuck tehy want.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Guys I know we all are anxious about the cadre fight. But it's their manga. They redraw whatever the fuck tehy want.
    And people can express their frustration at that.

Quote Originally Posted by bepo View Post
    You know tatsumaki is an adult?
    Spoiler:
    I suppose people can't help what they're attracted to, but fanservice has already gotten too prevalent in this manga lately and constantly sexualizing Tatsumaki's body which got lightly tapped by the puberty twig is just an excuse to draw lolicon basically and is squicky as all hell. I'm sure you're aware anime often makes little girls secretly thousands of years old as a loophole.
    Last edited by DoctorPhil; February 17th, 2021 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsword View Post
    And people can express their frustration at that.
    Yes, but it seems that the only fucking thing that get comment on this thread, are how redraws are bad, how Murata is hijacking the series to make action scenes depriving in part of it parody quality, how further the story deviated from the webcomic.
    It's like people came here only to complain about the series. It's kinda of annoying when that's the prevalent comment type.

when something deviate's from the original content in a way that seems worse than the original people are gonna talk about it

might as well yell at people for complaining about Game Of Thrones season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    when something deviate's from the original content in a way that seems worse than the original people are gonna talk about it
    And they sure have a right to, but I'm with Pariston there. If the redraw is that bad, well...No-one's forcing anyone to read it. Plus One's parodic story is still going on in all its stick-figurey glory, so it's not like Murata's OPM is preventing anyone from enjoying the original webcomic.
    Personnally I don't care much about the redraws (and yeah, I definitely don't care about the fate of Mr Mercenary), but why be so vocal about them ? They are what they are and we still get to enjoy godly action scenes every once in a while. Isn't that good enough ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

I mean, what do you expect? This is a thread for discussing OPM. There was a redraw, so we discuss what we thought about the redraw. What, are we supposed to discuss chapter 12 for some reason? Again, I don't even hate redraws for their own sake. I probably like about 65% of the redraws. For example, not making Sweet Mask and Child Emperor murderers is a good change. I miss some things about the awesome original Phoenix Man fight, but changing it to be more comedic and to steal the show less from the cadres was a good change.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPhil View Post
    Since when does dark and edgy go together ? I mean, this is some weird association here. in my opinion at least...

I agree that it might be too dark for OnePunchMan which was just a parody originally though
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Yes, but it seems that the only fucking thing that get comment on this thread, are how redraws are bad, how Murata is hijacking the series to make action scenes depriving in part of it parody quality, how further the story deviated from the webcomic.
    It's like people came here only to complain about the series. It's kinda of annoying when that's the prevalent comment type.
    It's the legacy of the forum tho. We broke bleach and naruto and fairy tail (1 billion armadillo penis), so we don't get to complain when it happens to the things we love.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Love it ! Metal Bat and King traveling by slingshot totally made my day
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information