+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 309 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,160 of 6179

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Chapter 154 new version, I think.
    https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13933686331739074758

Where do we go to see the series in English? I’ve been reading at Mangadex but they took there English scans down, anyone have a good alternative?

guya.moe or imgur when the translation reaches r/opm or r/manga

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

So they...just....okay.
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

Wait, is he going to redraw the earlier appearances of those electric monsters or did they get upgraded forms?
    Complicating things since 2009.

I would love if they would just keep to redrawing the original webcomic, I think the only two new things they’ve created that I like are Suiryu and Orochi

"I wait for you, Luffy!" blackness662's Avatar

Usually I love Murata redraws, but it was strange this time.
    Was it really necessary to stall the main story because of some redesings of some generic electric monster?
    All the fans are waiting for the Pyschos vs Tatsumaki battle closure and final fights against the strongest member of Monster A.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Where do we go to see the series in English? I’ve been reading at Mangadex but they took there English scans down, anyone have a good alternative?
    I wait for it to reach VIZ Shonen Jump app. It takes a bit, but it's better than searching around the web for scans.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

I stopped reading redrawings since the latest phoenix man version. I just don't care anymore, chapter that advance the current plot are the only ones which matter.
    Wash your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Matematico View Post
    I stopped reading redrawings since the latest phoenix man version. I just don't care anymore, chapter that advance the current plot are the only ones which matter.
    I agree on this. I thought the redraw was high quality until the most important arc. I don’t know how they are screwing this up so much.

I utterly disliked the fight between Pykos and Tatsumaki. Murata is getting carried away with the scale of destructions already.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Last redraw was kinda useless, yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    I utterly disliked the fight between Pykos and Tatsumaki. Murata is getting carried away with the scale of destructions already.
    Meh, i don't agree with that, i really liked the fight, maybe the only thing that Murata could have spared was the Earth getting sliced by Psykos, but the rest is pretty cool.

Ugh dammit I posted on the wrong thread. Didn't know there were two of them but I'll just repeat what I said there.

Now that's it's translated, don't mind the redraw of the chapter too much and happen that the Electric Couple both survived and even got powerups. But not a big fan of Vaccuma's redesign though, he looked much more intimidating in the first version, don't know what making him slimmer was suppose to accomplish. he just looks silly now. The rest of the chapters is the same as usual. So meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    Ugh dammit I posted on the wrong thread. Didn't know there were two of them but I'll just repeat what I said there.

Now that's it's translated, don't mind the redraw of the chapter too much and happen that the Electric Couple both survived and even got powerups. But not a big fan of Vaccuma's redesign though, he looked much more intimidating in the first version, don't know what making him slimmer was suppose to accomplish. he just looks silly now. The rest of the chapters is the same as usual. So meh.
    If you're talking about this thread: http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthr...ferrerid=78214 that is for the original webcomic, this is the thread for the official manga.

Yeah I gathered.

This took a while
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Mmh... i don't know if i like this new "wholesome good guy " version of Sweet Mask... Murata is going to hard on him being "nice"...

One Punch-Man Volume 23 front and back cover!!!

Volumes 22 and 23 together!!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

ONE PUNCH-MAN 181 RAW

https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13933686331776070559

Spoiler:
    Did I miss something? What is that white robot?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information