+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 279 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,480 of 5564

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

At this point he must be trolling. Season 2 is bad compared to season 1 which is the main complaint: ONE's OPM is good but Murata's art is THE biggest selling point and season 1 stood up to the challenge. But season 2 it's still better than the average "popular outside Japan" shonen even if it's nothing outstanding.
    I hate quacks.

For me, Murata’s art is the cherry on top of the OPM cake, it’s One’s story that is the real treasure, here.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Matematico View Post
    At this point he must be trolling. Season 2 is bad compared to season 1 which is the main complaint: ONE's OPM is good but Murata's art is THE biggest selling point and season 1 stood up to the challenge. But season 2 it's still better than the average "popular outside Japan" shonen even if it's nothing outstanding.
    Then I must be trolling too when I say it's crap and not worth wasting time on.

Plain mediocrity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Its not as good as season 1 no doubt, but lets not get ridiculous here and claim it as the worst animated out there.

From among most expected anime to "at least it's not the worst one". ^^

Might as well be, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    From among most expected anime to "at least it's not the worst one". ^^

Might as well be, lol.
    Maybe Im not feeling the appropriate level of hate because Im too busy with my disappointment with the final season of Game of thrones? Lol.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

If something is mediocre, then it's average. If something is average, then it's above the worst and below the best. I think there's a language misunderstanding here.

S2 adds nothing to people who read the manga, but it works for those who consume anime only. And again, this season is adapting a very critiziced part of OPM bloated with side characters and no sense of risk. The metal bat vs Garou fight is the only casualty so far, the rest are uninteresting fights.
    I hate quacks.

Not sure about others, but I don't have a lot of free time. So what I have won't be spent on anything mediocre. Might as well be total crap because the end result for me is same.

Think that people who enjoyed the smooth action and nice editing of S1 will definitely notice a drop in quality all across the board.

It's not like people who consume anime only have shittier tastes or slower eyes, lol.

For me its fine and i am mostly just happy its even out and animated. Could it be better. Sure, does it bother me up to the point that i would have needed it to be? No...
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Quote Originally Posted by El-Matematico View Post
    How the f... YOU CAN LITERALLY COUNT THE FRAMES IN THE LAST EPISODE.
    I don't even know if this is an anime, or a bunch of BADLY drawn still images. Seriously, guys, do you have EYES?? Or are you in total denial???
    Tell me a single shonen anime that, in your opinion, has worst quality than this. I'm all ears. I don't think you can, since this is not even animated. The images are not even moving, they're just shaking, with smoke and dust all around and glowing effects. And man, the coloration, and the worst sounds ever heard in an anime... what an unbelievable mess.
    Jeez, even the initial episodes of Dragon Ball Super were ten times better than this shit. And that was harshly criticized, and it's a WEEKLY anime... but this? Oh no, this is fine....
    Oh god... with people like you, i'm afraid season 3 will be the same...
    Last edited by Mandorle21; May 21st, 2019 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandorle21 View Post
    How the f... YOU CAN LITERALLY COUNT THE FRAMES IN THE LAST EPISODE.
    I don't even know if this is an anime, or a bunch of BADLY drawn still images. Seriously, guys, do you have EYES?? Or are you in total denial???
    Tell me a single shonen mainstream anime with a similar budget that, in your opinion, has worst quality than this. I'm all ears.
    Oh god... with people like you, i'm afraid season 3 will be the same...
    I truly hope it is just for the reactions. Maybe you should make youtube videos to showcase your disgust.

Complicating things since 2009.

That supposed to be "shonen mainstream anime with similar budget"?

The other user just showing how bad an animation can be compared to other animations in its era.
    Around that time there's also macross, city hunter, etc with an animation that at least not looked like they were just series of pics lol.

There's a pretty wide gap between a 30 year old 30 minute obscure OVA to one of the most popular and hyped seasonal shows of this decade.

Original Dragonball has more fluid action scenes than OPM S2. That would be a closer comparison in my opinion.

Hinomaru Zumou, Killing Bites and Angolmois last year were not perfect either. You don't see me complain about it all over the place.

As if there is some divine right that my favourite show has to get the biggest production budget...
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    That supposed to be "shonen mainstream anime with similar budget"?
    That's an OVA with a ten month production cycle and pretty much right in the prime era for that sort of animation to boot.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Where is your God now? PatTraverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Hinomaru Zumou, Killing Bites and Angolmois last year were not perfect either. You don't see me complain about it all over the place.

As if there is some divine right that my favourite show has to get the biggest production budget...
    OPM is bigger than all those shows and one of it's main selling point is Murata's art. It is very understandable that people are upset about the lackluster quality of season 2 especially after the high bar set by the first season.
    Last edited by PatTraverse; May 23rd, 2019 at 03:41 AM.

Madhouse will probably animate 3rd Season anyway... "Raid" would be incredible if animated by Madhouse.

A big NO NO to animators of second season working on anything related to OPM in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    That's an OVA with a ten month production cycle and pretty much right in the prime era for that sort of animation to boot.
    Just got a good laugh out of it.

And the dude asks to see something worse than OPM S2 and gets a link of a 30 year old anime. Gotta admit it's funny taken like that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information