+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 291 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 5812

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

What are the chances Genos returns to the stadium? He should be patched up by now after seeing how Snek and Max returned and had the time to change clothes after being sent flying by Gouketsu.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    i seriously don't remember.,.was this part and in partiular suiryu as a character in the original manga?
    No, but ONE's version does exist. We just don't have access to it.
    We only get to see some of it.

I really hope he'll publish the whole thing in the future, I'd love to read what his original vision of it looked like.

And that is exactly why I wouldnt like it, would feel way to cheap and cliche.. and yeah like you mentioned it, I am expecting it to happen, but I am saying it upfront I wont like it one bit.

P.s. sorry for typos and what not in my posts, its problematic writing on the phone heh
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    No, but ONE's version does exist. We just don't have access to it.
    We only get to see some of it.

http://i.imgur.com/xrEsxGE.png

I really hope he'll publish the whole thing in the future, I'd love to read what his original vision of it looked like.
    I doubt there is any for the earlier chapters. I guess they were purely based on the original version published on galaxyheavyblow. It is this super fight ark that is deflected from the original story. So ONE has to create the NAME for this ark.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffitte Doflamingo View Post
    I doubt there is any for the earlier chapters. I guess they were purely based on the original version published on galaxyheavyblow. It is this super fight ark that is deflected from the original story. So ONE has to create the NAME for this ark.
    Not sure you understood what I meant.
    I mean, I want to see ONE's version of THIS arc. And all of the extras and special chapters.

There exist One's NAME for all of those chapters, and simply unpublished for most part.

Not sure you understood what I meant.
    I mean, I want to see ONE's version of THIS arc. And all of the extras and special chapters.

There exist One's NAME for all of those chapters, and simply unpublished for most part.
    Yeah, I got it.
    Let me define terms,
    "ONE's original" —— the ONE's version published on http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com
    "ONE's NAME" —— the NAME that ONE prepares for Murata's redrawn version, not published anywhere, except a few were posted on ONE's twitter by himself.

The story of Murata's redrawn version is almost identical to ONE's original version, until after the point where Garou defeats Tanktop Master (Chapter 52 of ONE's original version and Chapter 69 of Mutata's redrawn version). Starting from Chapter 70, Murata's version differs from ONE's original version.

Given that, my point is that I doubt there is any ONE's NAME for Chapters 1~69 of the redrawn version, because Murata can simply redraw them based on ONE's original Chapters 1~52.
    On the other hand, there is no ONE's original (see definition) that Murata can base on to draw the Chapters 70~112. Therefore ONE must create ONE's NAME for these chapters of Murata's version. The same argument applies to all the extras and special chapters.

I think we are on the same page.

You guys are on the same page. You both understand the difference between the published webcomic version and what are basically storyboards for the new manga chapters. However, looking at the quality of those Twitter images, they're pretty much on par with the quality of the webcomic. So I think Ao was just saying he wants the whole NAME published online as essentially ONE's version of the current arc (as well as other chapters that didn't exist in the webcomic such as the Kombu Infinity arc and the bonus chapters). There's no need to bring up the chapters that already exist in both formats.

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

If his disciples became Yatagarasu, does that mean that Gouketsu is supposed to be SusanoO?
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

Quote Originally Posted by Camo View Post
    Ao was just saying he wants the whole NAME published online as essentially ONE's version of the current arc (as well as other chapters that didn't exist in the webcomic such as the Kombu Infinity arc and the bonus chapters). There's no need to bring up the chapters that already exist in both formats.
    This.

Doesn't even have to be online, I buy all the published books anyways.
    Last edited by Aohige_AP; April 8th, 2017 at 08:36 PM.

This.

Doesn't even have to be online, I buy all the published books anyways.
    Unfortunately, very few mangaka publish their NAME. With ONE, it may be possible if a lot of fans have strong demand for it and the demand is heard by ONE.

There's a huge difference with ONE and other mangaka, in that his NAME is practically identical to his published web comic in quality, not to mention they only exist for "extra" chapters covering non-existent content for main canon.
    So there's a legitimate reason for wanting it published, and frankly would help ONE in his continuity as well.

If he were to publish them on his webpage, he could easily retcon future events in his webcomic version.
    For example, if he wishes to use Suiryu in his future chapters or refer to any events that happen in the extras, if he had the NAME published as chapters, it'd naturally fill in the blanks.

Also you do know you're talking to a native who's been a manga fan and collector for over 30 years right?

Well, I was simply pointing out the fact that "few mangaka publish their NAME". Of course, ONE is different. And of course there are benefits for him to publish his OPM NAME.

However, I don't think there is any necessity for ONE to do so. That's why it will be good if the fans can somehow let ONE know the demand for the NAME, and he may consider it. A lot of people including myself would love to see the NAME.

I wouldn't be surprised if some fan has already done so by commenting on ONE's twitter or other means. But, could there be some reason/concern that keeps ONE from showing the totality of the NAME? That is a question. I only have suspicions.

Next chapter release will be this saturday.

19:20, Murata mentioning next chapter release.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/101993458
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Saturday? I heard "Sunday" . Seems like it is only gonna be the remaining 10 pages of chapter 112 rather than chapter 113.

ONE PUNCH-MAN VOLUME 13 RAW

https://uploads.to/2h9l0yyf16pz
    http://uploaded.net/file/d3dzc6p2
    http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/6MaMR8v8/file.html

Full cover.

New chapter (I think) at the end of Volume 13.

Spoiler:

Last edited by redon; April 11th, 2017 at 09:35 PM.

Thank you redon...

Quote Originally Posted by Laffitte Doflamingo View Post
    Saturday? I heard "Sunday" . Seems like it is only gonna be the remaining 10 pages of chapter 112 rather than chapter 113.
    I think its saturday, you could hear him pronouncing the "t", just put the stream in high volume and try to repeat 19:20 countless of time.

And thanks redon.

Magic Trick Man cards are as sharp as Kaibas.
    Last edited by LordPerucho; April 12th, 2017 at 11:43 AM.
    - RIC FLAIR

So no chapter today.. means tomorrow or next saturday/ sunday ?

New streams on nebu kuro livestream show what will happen next chapter and I must say it looks rather awesome visually.

Some raw monstrosity incomming.

One Punch Man S2 TV anime image song to be performed by JAM Project:

https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/8549...09112668246017

Great to know JAM Project will return.
    - RIC FLAIR

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information