Closed Thread
Page 6 of 502 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Nardo and Bleh Thread III: Naruto is a terrible terrible manga

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach III : With Your Powers Combined, I Am Captain Planet!

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Ichigo doesn't even know Grand Fisher has been taken down.
    Nah, I knew that.

Even though he vowed to get stronger to beat him, and even though their relationship was propably the most meaningful of any Ichigo has had with a villain. Dude killed his mom, which Ichigo had felt responsible for a decade, and Ichigo swore to avenge her!

Thats some gut writing rait tharrr
    Ichigo would be seriously pissed if he ever finds out his dad did the job for him. Not just for the reasons you said, but had he used his brains and talked to Isshin about their Shinigami history, he would've known a long time ago!

That's one of the reasons why I detested the Fullbringer arc; Ichigo's common sense waved bye-bye. Going to Isshin and Urahara and demanding answers would've avoided the whole Kugo nonsense.

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach III : With Your Powers Combined, I Am Captain Planet!

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    ... Going to Isshin and Urahara and demanding answers would've avoided the whole Kugo nonsense.
    Not really, both of em are just going to act all mysterious about it. Because....because of...potato

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    That's one of the reasons why I detested the Fullbringer arc; Ichigo's common sense waved bye-bye. Going to Isshin and Urahara and demanding answers would've avoided the whole Kugo nonsense.
    But they talked in an alley. And Ichigos sister visited the Urahara shop.
    SUSPICIOUSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by ponx View Post
    Not really, both of em are just going to act all mysterious about it. Because....because of...potato
    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    But they talked in an alley. And Ichigos sister visited the Urahara shop.
    SUSPICIOUSSSSSSS
    Silly me. I forgot Kubo loves to make things "suspicious" and "mysterious" to make things "cool".
    Last edited by MetaMario; October 30th, 2012 at 11:59 AM. Reason: btw, karin visiting urahara never went anywhere

SUSPICIOUSSSSSSS
    Ahahahaha.

In fact,I remember how,quite some time ago,back when I had long since dropped Bleach,I rad some of the spoilers for exactly this and some other things while lurking this place.Thinking I was missing out on comedy gold,I dove right back into the blank abyss.

Good times.

Since there was no chapter of Naruto this week, Kubo probably thought that he had to double the usual bullshit dose this week. Thank you for that

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Mmm just.....yeah seriously I don't even know anymore. This sounds like something out of a bad fanfic now, only, y'know, more professional and he's getting paid for it.
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

Professional bullshitting.
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

ARGH! For Chessburger's sake make this stop already!

God I love the reactions in this thread. The Bleach tag on Tumblr is going insane. So great. So. freaking. great. hahahaahaha

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Holy absolute garbage. This is the bleachiest bleach I've ever seen.

I feel a very unsettling queasiness in my stomach. I am not exaggerating.

So out of curiosity on Tumblr, I looked... and it's all just "MIND BLOWN" and "I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY FEELINGS ARE DOING".
    And someone compared it to Romeo and Juliet.

*prepares to getsuga tenshou himself with used butterknife and commit Bleachhuku*

Quote Originally Posted by Demonicpoodle View Post
    I feel a very unsettling queasiness in my stomach. I am not exaggerating.

So out of curiosity on Tumblr, I looked... and it's all just "MIND BLOWN" and "I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY FEELINGS ARE DOING".
    And someone compared it to Romeo and Juliet.

*prepares to getsuga tenshou himself with used butterknife and commit Bleachhuku*
    Did they mention how SEINEN it is?

I'm more enjoying the shitstorm posts. Kinda like the Obito reveal. In some crazy twisted way it is worth it to keep up with these series. So worth it..

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Did they mention how SEINEN it is?
    That seems mostly restrained (ha! asylum joke) to the Asylum.

I gorge on the freak-outs I'm seeing on Tumblr, which are interspersed here and there between all the "Oh man the main character having all possible powers in the series is just the ~bee's knees~ and revelations that <insert random person from story-line here> is someone's DAD just pump up the excitement and my blood pressure!"

Seinen should never be a compliment to a series. If I wrote a series detailing the life of a jar of peanut butter, that would be seinen. Because nobody would read it except like one artsy adult.

I'm still not sure Aizen managed to do anything while being sealed up. "He altered my perception of time!" Did he blow a joint in your face? Make you watch a Korean drama? Fiddle with your watch? Start saying random numbers so you lost count?

Since when were you under the impression that Aizen was really tied up?

There... there are not enough stairs in the world to facepalm myself anymore.

I....what happened? There are fanfics better than this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I'm still not sure Aizen managed to do anything while being sealed up. "He altered my perception of time!" Did he blow a joint in your face? Make you watch a Korean drama? Fiddle with your watch? Start saying random numbers so you lost count?
    I told him about all the stuff he planned......and that took a while.

Closed Thread

Thread Information