Closed Thread
Page 5 of 502 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Nardo and Bleh Thread III: Naruto is a terrible terrible manga

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach III : With Your Powers Combined, I Am Captain Planet!

I like how Blut Vene just popped up out of nowhere. Ishida couldn't use it all this time even after training for years, and herpderp Ichigo uses it without even realising it.

Ishida's entire character has now become useless, good job Kubo.

Kubo and Kishi excel at destroying side characters, for the sake of their MCs.

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach III : With Your Powers Combined, I Am Captain Planet!

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    And Kubo proves he cannot stray from a story path established earlier, because this WHOLE chapter was like Fake Karakura. Aizen/Bach messes with Ichigo's head and implies some retcon-crap "twist". Blondie/Gin watches the whole scene with interest. Ichigo cannot beat Aizen/Bach. Aizen/Bach retreats with Blondie/Gin to another place instead of finishing their fucking attack like smart villains. Ichigo is left frustrated and angry.

cue training arc
    Glad I wasn't the only one having massive Deicide-Vu

But thats the most hilarious thing about this chapter. I mean, first we have
    Hidden:

OMG THE MESSIAH IS HERE SO AWESOME A FULL CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THIS IS TOTALLY LEGITIMATE ITS LIKE LUFFY VS BLACKBEARD GAIS

And then two weeks, TWO WEEKS later:
    Hidden:

Kubo: This is how you do pacing everyone!!!!! If you don't like it go live off DUST AND RAIN!!!!!!!

Considering bleach, it's entirely possible Ichigo is both Bachbeard's AND Isshin's son. Just from the top of my head - one impregnated the mother, while the other one infused reiatsu somwhere down the line. Of course, Maestro can go for an even more convulted route, or just hide behind 'metaphor'.
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

Still love how Ichigo should've known all this since two damn arcs ago.

Welp, at least there's a reason for Buckbeard looking like Zangetsu.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Welp, at least there's a reason for Buckbeard looking like Zangetsu.
    Oh boy, I really hope Kubo won't use this as an anchor point.....

but then again, I'm still convinced he forgot how to draw old man Zangetsu and made bishi Tensa Zangetsu instead two arcs ago.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Not really angered by this. How can anyone? Ichigo has had vizard/hollow powers for a long time now. See nothing to him getting quincy powers.

The way in which he attained or awakened isn't nothing to complain about either. The main fact that reiatsu is some spirit power leaves the door wide open to explain away how a dormant power suddenly came to the forefront after absorbing energy from one (I guess fighting Ishida wasn't enough).

Now that I think about it this is no different than Yusuke being related to one of the demon lords and him awakening his demon powers when he went to demon world in that fight with multiple personality former spirit detective guy in Yu Yu Hakusho.

The only reason I doubted he would get quincy powers is cuz I didn't see him carrying a sword and an energy bow but now we got quincies using swords so he'll probably use the reiatsu absrobing power. Now is the time to assume he'll eventually get Orihime's powers but use it in a different way, probably for time travel or some shit.
    Last edited by Zik; October 30th, 2012 at 11:04 AM.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

The stupidest thing is that now Quincy isn't something you train to be, but something you're born as.

Poor poor Ishida is getting so freaking gypped. He sure as hell could've used some iron-hard bloodvessels all those times he's been spilling his guts on the ground.

*Facepalm* That's it. I give up on Bleach. Who ever named this thread Captain Planet; there's greatness in your future.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

I thought it was always something you were born as or was it just coincidence that Ishida's father was a quincy?

Plus it's not like killing all the quincies could stop someone from being a quincy if you could just train to be one. I figured Ishida was always training to be a better marksman while increasing his speed, and to control the power he absorbed.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    The stupidest thing is that now Quincy isn't something you train to be, but something you're born as.
    Nah,the stupidest thing is his awesome Quincy mama being slain by a crappy ass hollow,somehow.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    I thought it was always something you were born as or was it just coincidence that Ishida's father was a quincy?
    Family bussiness?

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Nah,the stupidest thing is his awesome Quincy mama being slain a crappy ass hollow,somehow.
    Since Bach didn't state it outright, I'm praying Masaki is not a Quincy. Praying, however futile it'll be.

You know, I can almost accept that as Shanks Syndrome

(though why Grand Fisher didn't eat Ichigo after eating his mother I don't get)

Speaking of, why hasn't Ichigo tried finding his mom in Soul Society? I mean, I know its hard, but considering how torn up he was over her death you'd think he'd at least try.
    Or is it that souls eaten by hollows are completely destroyed?

Remember those little beginning sequences during the anime of Soul Society? "I'm Kurosaki Ichigo, subsitute Shinigami and bla!"

Try to imagine that with all of his circumstances now. I can only imagine an exasperated, shouting Ichigo, going "I'm Kurosaki Ichigo, substitute Shinigami, half-Hollow, Fullbringer, Bankai-wielding, Quincy human!"

Well...she might not have died because of a hollow attack. It's Kubo remember? So there's always a chance its going to be retconned and his mom is killed by one of Bach's guy. And haven't Chad & Orihime's power been retconned with every new arc? From Ichigho's reiatsu leaking to them, the Hogyoku stuff thingy granting their wish, and its a Fullbring. So Kubo still have to come up with a new explanation for Chad & Orihime this arc. Don't disappoint me Kubo!!!

Speaking of, why hasn't Ichigo tried finding his mom in Soul Society? I mean, I know its hard, but considering how torn up he was over her death you'd think he'd at least try.
    I don't think so....Hollows consume souls to gain power, and if a zanpakutou's blade purifies them, wouldn't the other souls be freed?

If so, Masaki was freed the second Isshin cut down Grand Fisher. And if so, no one gave Ichigo the memo.

I think if a Hollow eats your soul you disappear from reality or some bullshit like that.

EDIT: Nevermind.... someone got to it before me.

Ichigo is a substitute shinigami, can turn into a hollow, and can use fullbring.

But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Ichigo is a substitute shinigami, can turn into a hollow, and can use fullbring.

But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
    Hell, does he know how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

Also, is he even a Hollow/Visored anymore? He's yet to use those powers again and we haven't seen Shirosaki in a long time...

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    If so, Masaki was freed the second Isshin cut down Grand Fisher. And if so, no one gave Ichigo the memo.
    Ichigo doesn't even know Grand Fisher has been taken down.

Even though he vowed to get stronger to beat him, and even though their relationship was propably the most meaningful of any Ichigo has had with a villain. Dude killed his mom, which Ichigo had felt responsible for a decade, and Ichigo swore to avenge her!

Thats some gut writing rait tharrr

Closed Thread

Thread Information