Closed Thread
Page 402 of 502 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,040 of 10032

Thread: Nardo and Bleh Thread III: Naruto is a terrible terrible manga

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach III: For a quality comparison, One Punch Man gets two threads

I looked it up and it seems the Mazou became an egg from which the Juubi hatched.

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach III: For a quality comparison, One Punch Man gets two threads

Ahh...the mazou statue became an egg. Of course. No wait seriously what!? Nevermind that it was so impactful I managed to completely forget about it, how did a statue become an egg that hatched a thing sealed in the moon? Ahh well, thanks for looking it up and answering me wulf xD

I mean I know the statue was holding on to all those chakra's, but that could've been done so much better. What's going to happen to the body sealed in the moon then? Not that the things even threatening to begin with. It did manage to kill...Neji (and some nameless people) so I guess it managed more than Madara. (No seriously, Tsunade should be dead, at least!)

I looked better in Gen V Kazhar's Avatar

This Naruto chapter had many problems, like always, but Orochimaru's characterization wasn't one of them. Since part 1 he wanted to observe every possibility and see things moving. His desires of immortality was a mean to achieve that goal, not the end result. I think it's a good thing that Kishimoto finally went back to the character's roots and ignored that awful flashback where we learnt that Orochimaru wanted immortality because his parents died.
    Last edited by Kazhar; June 19th, 2013 at 09:18 AM.

3DS Friend Code : 3222 - 6913 - 3431

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    ^I bet this makes the Zanpak Rebellion Arc soooooo much better in retrospect, right Gliblord?

I mean

So many new concepts and angles
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaate

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

lol
    Kubo is actually going to end the explanation of Bachgetsu there
    avoiding a number of the glaring issues present throughout the series, he's ending it there
    unbelievable

In the previous chapters Kishi has been doing a decent job in making Sakura look...feminine. And then...in this chapter...he just completely overboard. Go back to drawing Sakura like a man, it wasn't worth that ONE super creepy close up face of Sakura trying to make whatever feminine expression that it's supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    In the previous chapters Kishi has been doing a decent job in making Sakura look...feminine. And then...in this chapter...he just completely overboard. Go back to drawing Sakura like a man, it wasn't worth that ONE super creepy close up face of Sakura trying to make whatever feminine expression that it's supposed to be.
    That was my bleach expression

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/635/18

is this tsunades lower body? and why does it suddenly stand infront of the others? she was with orochimaru first, wasn't she? can her lower body teleport itself to others? that would be a nice feature.

Quote Originally Posted by GashedAlbion View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/635/18

is this tsunades lower body? and why does it suddenly stand infront of the others? she was with orochimaru first, wasn't she? can her lower body teleport itself to others? that would be a nice feature.
    She's streching but with kishi angles is looking like the other's are talking to her legs.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Discovered Stowaway

I was wondering about this horrible picture for a while but if you look closely you can see her arms. She's supposed to be standing up...

Is it just me or was this chapter even worse than usual? And the "humour" in this series is so god awful, it hurts.

Speaking of ugly faces- why would Sakura pretend to smile? Shouldn't she be happier than anyone that her beloved murderer is back in the team?

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Speaking of ugly faces- why would Sakura pretend to smile? Shouldn't she be happier than anyone that her beloved murderer is back in the team?
    Maybe she inwardly realizes what a massive bastard Sasuke is?

But what would require *gasp* common sense!

Also, Karin and Suigetsu's little antics annoyed the hell out of me in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Maybe she inwardly realizes what a massive bastard Sasuke is?

But what would require *gasp* common sense!

Also, Karin and Suigetsu's little antics annoyed the hell out of me in the beginning.
    Shouldn't it be the other way around? Trying to treat him with distrust, but because deep down she stills loves and believes in him she can't stop showing her happiness, even if well disguised.
    I don't understand how can somebody that saw, heard and experienced his craziness at least 3 times can only inwardly realize what a massive bastard he is. A good example of this did right his in Btooom!!! With Masahito Date(the bastard) and Shiki Murasaki(the girl that likes the bastard).
    Last edited by Bigivel; June 19th, 2013 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Shouldn't it be the other way around? Trying to treat him with distrust, but because deep down she stills loves and believes in him she can't stop showing her happiness, even if well disguised.
    But wouldn't a forced smile mean she struggles to trust him?

I don't understand how can somebody that saw, heard and experienced his craziness at least 3 times can only inwardly realize what a massive bastard he is. A good example of this did right his in Btooom!!! With Masahito Date(the bastard) and Shiki Murasaki(the girl that likes the bastard).
    Mind you, Sasuke tried to kill Karin and she was still all lovey-dovey this chapter.

Credit where it is due, Ichigo's new swords look pretty ballin.

Naruto made no sense, what bullshit is Sakura going on about now.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Uh, Orochimarus motivation was always obtain utlimate body, live forever, learn all jutsus and all that. I don't remember if Sasuke was a spur of the moment thing or not, but regardless, Orochimaru had ambitions and goals of his own, things he wanted to accomplish, and tried to accomplish.

This new Orochimaru has no purpose in life except watching other people do stuff.
    It is exactly the same Orochimaru. He didn't say he was going to stop trying at immortality or anything like that ...

Also, someone more Naruto savvy than me remind me: Why exactly do we care about Bijuu dying? Wouldn't it just pake them pop up again sometime later, hence the entire "seal the damn things in your kids" concept

Is this no longer in effect because they're in the Juubi?

Hell, do we have any guarantee the Juubi won't just reincarnate itself if it dies?
    Them popping up again later doesn't mean it won't be unpleasant for them, nor that the notion of them being burned to a crisp first doesn't upset Naruto. Also, we're told that supposedly keep coming back, but there's no guarantee that that will hold for Amaterasu. And them being 'merged' to form the Juubi throws another unknown into the situation.

The Juubi is different though, since the its body is key to its power (or something like that) so if Sasuke were to be successful in incinerating its body, it wouldn't be as much of a problem (and maybe wouldn't be able to get into mega-ultimate-hyper-number129785698490854 form or something).

Quote Originally Posted by DSkull View Post
    Ahh...the mazou statue became an egg. Of course. No wait seriously what!? Nevermind that it was so impactful I managed to completely forget about it, how did a statue become an egg that hatched a thing sealed in the moon? Ahh well, thanks for looking it up and answering me wulf xD

I mean I know the statue was holding on to all those chakra's, but that could've been done so much better. What's going to happen to the body sealed in the moon then? Not that the things even threatening to begin with. It did manage to kill...Neji (and some nameless people) so I guess it managed more than Madara. (No seriously, Tsunade should be dead, at least!)
    The Gedo Mazo is a form of the Juubi's body, and was transported from the moon to the earth by Madara, who then used it to sustain his life and stuff, until he ended his life support after meeting Obito (which we saw in flashback). So, the body in the moon is the one being occupied by the Juubi right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    But wouldn't a forced smile mean she struggles to trust him?

Mind you, Sasuke tried to kill Karin and she was still all lovey-dovey this chapter.
    I'm not saying what you said is wrong!
    I'm Saying you're right, Kishi is showing that, but he should show the opposite; the only way the current thing works is if Sakura have a severe mental problem or if her brain in that situation works in the opposite direction of a normal one. Maybe by itself that can be considered a severe mental problem, but in real life exist people considered nomal that behave really stupidly in certain situations, so ...
    Karin, Ino, Naruto(more because in Kyuubi mode he can feel the emotions of other people) and others are in the same position.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    I'm Saying you're right, Kishi is showing that, but he should show the opposite; the only way the current thing works is if Sakura have a severe mental problem or if her brain in that situation works in the opposite direction of a normal one. Maybe by itself that can be considered a severe mental problem, but in real life exist people considered nomal that behave really stupidly in certain situations, so ...
    Karin, Ino, Naruto(more because in Kyuubi mode he can feel the emotions of other people) and others are in the same position.
    Ohhh.....I see.

But wasn't the body of theJuubi that what made the moon? Shouldn't the moon have disappeared? And how would one get the body down anyway? I mean Pain surley didn't use his gravitational force to pull the moon down.

And I really think this "I will observe Sasuke"-Orochimaru is entirely different from a "I want Uchiha-eyes to learn all Jutsu"-Orochimaru that was first introduced. He was very egoistical and powerhungry and would have done anything to get a fully formed Sharingan.

Naruto

Orochimaru shone this chapter. He always manages to give off that aura of being cunning and calculated in everything he says and does. Hopefully the future threat Orochimaru possesses is fully realized as he is the best villain in the verse. Karin and Suigetsu's interactions were kind of funny? It looked to drag on what could have been a very quick process of following Orochimaru's orders, and they never really provided us with any information - except for when Karin was speaking internally about Tsunade's condition. I don't understand why Kishi didn't show us Tsunade's aged face if her condition was just going to be remedied in one chapter... That was annoying.

I'm very much against the entire decision to pretty much revive all the previous Kage who should have realistically died at the hands of Madara. At the very least Onoki and Tsunade should have died... It would have been an honourable death for Tsunade to have been cut in half and at death's door to still be capable of healing Raikage, Mei, and Gaara. With Orochimaru there to witness her death with some closing words. But anyway, Onoki has incredible durability and endurance for tanking so much damage, and Tsunade needs a bullet to the head to stop. Whatever, we get to see more feats from the Kage, whoop? Kind of more interested in the Hokage's showing off.

Okay, finally. Sasuke's true personality bears fruit, because all that "I'm going to be Hokage!" BS was disgusting. And the monumental shift in Sasuke's goals and ideals from a speech, not to mention what was being foreshadowed as possibly a full (or partial) pardoning for Sasuke post-war if he really stayed goody goody. Although I really liked seeing Sasuke be ruthless and completely opposite to Naruto, Kishi needs to go further. Right now all I can foresee is a clash between Naruto and Sasuke for the title of Hokage based on their differences in ideals. But this is just a replay of what Hashirama's generation endured. This generation needs a conclusion and not the same old cycle of hatred. But at least there's hope for this one, a resistance to the talk-no-jutsu.

Couldn't really care less about Sakura.

The Juubi still isn't impressive, after yet another week. But it's managed to find a solution to Amaterasu's flames *faint claps can be heard*

Kakashi and Obito. Oh whoop, the worst villain in Naruto and possibly shonen, versus a Ninja who's only ever managed to defeat Zabuza (Alive, and then Edo). I hope they both kill each other and remove their haxxed and inconsistent abilities of S/T manipulation.

Chapter rating 7/10 (Orochimaru carried the chapter, Tsunade needs to be dealt with like a zombie, Sasuke was a relief, Juubi is still fail,

Bleach

Dear god that felt excruciatingly long. I know this was supposed to have this effect of an epic reveal, but I wasn't excited. We knew what we were going to get... Another Zanpaktou. There being two Zangetsu's now wasn't out of the realm of possibilities but it was a cool reveal because it gives us more questions. Now I'm more interested in learning of it's abilities, whether the two will have separate abilities, and ever work in unison. And how will the Bankai look, and with what abilities. That to me has always been more interesting than the reveal of the Zanpaktou's design. Can't really say anything about the Quincy, just preluding to next week's chapter.

Chapter rating 6/10 (only 1 thing happened... but it was cool)

Closed Thread

Thread Information