Closed Thread
Page 2 of 502 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Nardo and Bleh Thread III: Naruto is a terrible terrible manga

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach III : With Your Powers Combined, I Am Captain Planet!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
    I said in the last thread and I'll say it again. Getsuga Tenshou is a giant Quincy arrow.

Also.

http://image.funscrape.com/images/z/...each-12798.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ach_Prop_4.jpg

I've found brothers separated at birth.
    Oh, lord. Zangetsu is going to turn out to be Kubo's version of Naruto's Parents are Sealed Inside of him, isn't he?
    Complicating things since 2009.

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach III : With Your Powers Combined, I Am Captain Planet!

Ichigo's to-do list:

[X] Magically obtain Shinigami powers
    [X] Magically obtain Hollow/Visored powers
    [X] Magically obtain Fullbringer powers
    [X] Magically obtain Quincy powers
    [ ] Magically obtain Dragonboobs' powers
    [XXX] Disregard them all and just spam Getsuga Tensho while looking "cool."

Seriously, this series needs to get taken behind a shed and shot, Old Yeller style...

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    Ichigo's to-do list:

Seriously, this series needs to get taken behind a shed and shot, Old Yeller style...
    He has yet to spontaneously develop the ability to use kido powers at a level that exceeds Tessai and Hachigen combined. He will though.
    Complicating things since 2009.

on the plus side, that chapter didn't feel as short as the last one, and it at least appeared more stuff happened...kinda

@Ubiq: What is this "Kido" that you speak of?

But yes, if it ever becomes relevant again, you can bet Ichigo will master it without lifting a finger...

Ah yes. Kidou. I remember that. Apparently the shingami in this war have forgotten how to use it....must be the shock of gettingang raped by Quincy and havin their bankai stolen from them

The only reason why this chapter feels to have more 'stuff' is Bach dove into the stereotypical "So u've awaken your secret heddien power? Ok, let me explain to you what it is, how it was able to surface, and perhaps next chapter I'll explain to you how to use it properly"

Called it. Ryuken's probably his uncle, and Uryu his cousin... At least it doesn't contradict what Aizen said about a 100 chapters ago, since Quincies are still technically human... even still, it's a bit much.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

WOW. This is bullshit. So this nigga's a Shinigami, a hollow, and a Quincy?

I fucking quit

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Called it. Ryuken's probably his uncle, and Uryu his cousin... At least it doesn't contradict what Aizen said about a 100 chapters ago, since Quincies are still technically human... even still, it's a bit much.
    we still gotta wait and see what he even means by 'my son born in darkness'. It may not literally mean that....
    though Isshin has alotta explaining to do...

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Does this make Ichigos mom the weakest quincy ever?
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Quote Originally Posted by NuFiasco View Post

I fucking quit
    He WAS a hollow, those powers appear to have gone....
    And to be fair, its not BS. The way he got his shingami/hollow powers were a freak accident, and at that point his quincy powers were non-existant...but now they've awakened.

Ace, don't defende the undefendable mate...

And yes, Ichigo's mother had to be the shittiest Quincy ever, unless, SHE AIN'T DEAD! OoooooooR AIZEN DID IT!

I think we should just retitle this thread as THE ARISTOCRATS because that's basicaly how I'd describe this utter shite.

Quote Originally Posted by NuFiasco View Post

I fucking quit
    And a fullbringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    Ichigo's to-do list:

Awesome post.

Anyone getting tired of that Hollow drawing that seems like something a teenager that wears TapOut T-Shirts and spiked bracelets would draw? It's at the beginning of every chapter and is really grating.

WOW. I'm using the incredibly not cliche plot device of knowing little about <main character's> mother, better give it huge dramatic panels to signify this important event!

So is Gliblord gonna drop Bleach now?

You know, you really have to commend Kubo.

It's comforting to know after all these years, he's still got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonicpoodle View Post
    Anyone getting tired of that Hollow drawing that seems like something a teenager that wears TapOut T-Shirts and spiked bracelets would draw? It's at the beginning of every chapter and is really grating.
    Yeah, it's annoying having to see that image all the time, especially considering it's a really old prediction picture (for Visored mode, I think).

Also, man, Isshin's a really shitty dad. Is it so hard to sit your son down and explain shit to him? Hell, he's probably not even aware that his son has died and been revived twice already. Karin and Yuzu are going to end up as teen moms before this train wreck is over, just watch...

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

aHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAA

OH WOW

Closed Thread

Thread Information