+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite One Piece character

Default Re: Your favorite One Piece character

Sanji! Hands down. I love the way he dresses, his rolled up cigs he smokes, the fact that his weapons are his feet. Such a classic character. Always willing to protect the ladies, goes out of his way for them, I could go on forever.

Everyone who knows since my debut 2007 knows the answer!

Favorite villain: Eneru. Sure he's a bastard with no remorse, but hey, he's aware of it and yet he doesn't really care. That's the kind of villains I love, the kind that know they're doing wrong, yet are having fun doing it.
    Favorite character: Perona. Her design is unique in a sea of unique characters, her personality's cute, I like her saiyu and I was really bummed when she didn't become part of the crew at Sabaody and am hoping she regroups with them later.

I like Luffy and Crocodiles. Luffy is so innocent and a kind heart person. I wish there is someone just like him in the real life.
    Creating a Bespoke Suit requires time and skill, so let us help you Design Suits for yourself.

huong dan ca cuoc online
    huong dan ca do bong da
    huong dan ca cuoc bong da
    huong dan ca do tren mang
    huong dan ca cuoc tren mang
    huong dan ca cuoc bong da
    huong dan ca do bong da online
    huong dan ca do bong da tren mang
    huong dan ca cuuoc bong da online
    huong dan ca cuoc bong da tren mang
    huong dan ca do bong da truc tuyen
    huong dan ca cuoc bong da truc tuyen
    huong da ca do qua mang
    huong dan ca cuoc qua mang
    huong dan choi danh bai an tien tren mang
    cach mo tai khoan ca do online

Permission to derp! RainbowDashie's Avatar

I'm going to go with Zoro, love how say Roronoa & using three swords is so boss to me! :D
    Could go on, seems like a simple choice but like said, I find him a boss! Lol

Luffy!

How could I not?

In all honesty I'm a sucker for main characters (except for Tsuna from KHR; that guy plain sucks!). But even when we compare Luffy to the likes of other main characters, Luffy ranks above all. He's an example that simplicity is sometimes better than complexity.

While Naruto feels he has to give some speech to Chopper justifying why him being a monster doesn't matter and that all are equal yata yata blah blah blah...

Luffy's simple mannered ways compel him to tell Chopper to "Shut the F*ck up, let's go" and wraps it up!

Stowaway

bon-chan! (oh god!there is a minimum count of words?? :OO or characters

Aaah! too many characters! had to make a list

1. Luffy - Like his personality and how badass he is in fights
    2. Sanji and Zoro - Putted them together, because they're in the same level of badassery IMO
    3. Enel - Coolest villain and coolest DF power
    4. Blackbeard - Best villain of One Piece, I hate him but at the same time I love him
    5. Robin - Best female character of the series
    6. Buggy - I guess it's because he is the best comic relief of the series, he always make me laugh
    7 Whitebeard - I like the family thing

Spoiler:
    0. Pandaman

1. Enel - I like how OP he was in that arc and lighting df is my favorite.
    2. Barthlomew Kuma - Just enjoy his ability. He also must have hell of a past , so can't wait to know more about it.
    3. Trafalgar Law - I like his dressing and how smart he can be. Also cool ability.
    4. Blackbeard - Perfect villain and so much overpowered right now, witch is awesome.
    5. Coby - Perfect protector of justice. Truly good guy.

Too lazy to list more...
    Last edited by Fleet-Admiral Coby; March 13th, 2013 at 02:49 PM.

I have no sympathy for criminals…
    But for my family, I do.

Some of my favorites in no particular order

Sanji
    Crocodile
    Marco
    Luffy
    Nami
    Zoro
    Gin
    Robin
    Z

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Who is your favorite character in One Piece?

I've seen threads dedicated to asking who your favorite Strawhat Crew member is, but, not one asking who your favorite One Piece character IN GENERAL is. It's ok for the character you name to be a Strawhat, but, with such a LARGE 'arsenal' of somewhat to very interesting characters in the One Piece universe, I somehow doubt this will be the case all that often. So...yeah!

Straight up, Donquixote Doflamingo is my favorite One Piece character (though Kaido, strangely enough, is right on his butt).
    Wait Kaidou is your second favourite character? are you trolling or can you somehow see the future and you actually know how he acts and what he looks like? or was that a typo? yeah that is strange.

Anyway for me its Zoro, Franky, Crocodile and Garp, I like all of them a lot but if I have to give someone an edge its probably Zoro, I also like all of the SHs a lot.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Luffy easily....

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
    Sabo.
    Sabo was the truth

In no particular order

Brook
    Chopper
    Marco
    Buggy
    Whitebeard
    Mr. 2

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

I think the one who is taking my breath when on scene is (currently) Kuzan. It used to be Robin, but the way Oda is handling her is just awful. Well, Donquixote and Momonosuke are growing on me, too.
    Last edited by puffing.cinema; March 20th, 2013 at 07:20 PM.

My favorite is probably Zoro for pure epicness in fights and the ending of Thriller Bark.

Sanji is also amazing, I love watching him do makeovers (Wanze!) and he kept Zoro's secret after Kuma and Thriller Bark.

Trafy Law temporarily makes the list because it is so much fun to watch him stuck with the Straw Hats. Poor Law, he had no idea what he was getting in to when he made an alliance with Luffy (and his expression when he got caught in Luffy's pace in the bread discussion!!).
    Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?

for me it was really hard to pick a favorite character because unlike other series there just to many badass characters to choose from but when i finished thriller bark it became a no contest zoros scene was just to epic and when i got all caugnt up and rewatched the series and saw all small zoro badass moments it just reinforced him being my favorite character
    -his scenes with nami in the arlong park arc
    -then in enies lobby "hurry up and lower it ""what an evil looking face" that just pumped me up fors some reason lolo
    -then again when he was fighting kaku "you wanna hand over robins keys before i kill you" and "how bout the zoo" o
    - and ofcourse recentley when he beat monet just by scaring her
    and its not just that hes a bamf he can step up and do what has to be done when no one else in the crew is able to like when ussop left the crew i also love his fights with sanji even though there always competing theyre great friends who would gladly give there lives for each other i also like the running gag of him having no sense of direction its hilarious when even though he takes the wrong path heends up in theright location like in alabasta and punk hazard my second and third favorite charcters would be luffy and sanji my favorite marine is smoker i loved the moment in alabast when he letthe strawhats go after they saved him from drowning also this quote was just too epic
    "go and tell those old government bastards to go eat shit" and of course theres "sorry little girl my silly pants ate your ice cream" my other favorites are ace,whitebeard,shanks,rayliegh,garp,viper,law,drag on so theres my top 12
    Last edited by warismydestiny; March 20th, 2013 at 11:08 AM.

My favorites are Bartholomew kuma, Sentoumaru, The Pacifistas, and chopper! But Kuma is the main favorite wich explains my username. KUMA 4 EVER!!!

Luffy, no doubt.

I'd have to go with Rukia on this one...maybe even Chad

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information