7. shojo manga
8. White collar – office culture
9. other shounen manga héroes
10. Circus performers
11. Cowboys/Pioneers and Indians (part of the crew in each role)
15. Scientists (preferably in the chemist category)
16. Beach bums
18. Ghost hunters
19. Toys in a store
20. Rodeo participants
21. Star wars characters
22. One Piece Metal. (Luffy breaking a guitar, Zoro with triple guitar, Usopp with face paint and tongue, Nami & Robin in black leather. Money. Throwing at the screen.
23. Election Time. Each of The Strawhats run for President of the Grand Line and outline their policies. Nami will raise taxes, Usopp will lie about his opponents, Sanji and Brook will be involved in scandals...
24. Rocky Horror Picture Show style?
25. okamas / genderswap
26. hippies from 60s.
27. Takeshi`s castle contestants
28. in a mental institution
29. riding each a different animal for a race
30. ninja turtles
31. Shichibukai. Each Straw Hat would have their own theme and specialized outfit & an animal theme (such as Doflamingo being flamingo, Gecko Moria being gecko, etc.)
33. Straw Hats vs. Fairy Tail (zoro vs erza, people! think about it)
35. space opera (star wars, macross,ect)
36. video games
38. Gundam pilots
39. Food Warriors
40. Robot Salesmen
41. Space Cockroaches
42. Kogal Newspaper agency
43. Tuna boat fishermen
44. hosts in a bar with all the other one piece characters coming to the bar,
45. owning a restaurant
46. food critics, luffy "it's not meat!" sanji "move let me cook it" brook "i dont have a stomach... skull joke yohohoho" ect
47. Farmer Chopper and his amazing educated Strawhat animals.
48. Strawhats teaching kids. / Luffy: Crazy principal with fake italien beard (no seriously I just don't have any idea what kind of teacher Luffy would be, ethics?) / Zoro: PE Teacher / Nami: Economics Teacher / Usopp: Art Teacher / Sanji: Home Economics Teacher / Chopper: Biology-Chemistry Teacher / (Vivi): Politics Teacher / Robin: History Teacher (make it even lost history teacher with everyone shitting their pants because they know top secret knowledge) / Franky: Physics Teacher / Brook: Music Teacher
49. Strawhats in an old school fantasy RPG
50. all the Straw Hats dressing and pretending to be a different member of the crew
51. Strawhats as Gaijin
52. all of the strawhats being celestial dragons(tenryubito)
53. just plain old royalty,
55. Mad scientists
56. What if Luffy and friends were in a Super Sentai Series (ex. Power Rangers) ?
57. What if Luffy and friends were superheroes ?
58. them as gods like zeus and hades
59. Mechas. Oda always said he wanted to draw those, and this would be a good place to do so. Luffy can be depressed that Franky won't let him pilot the giant robot, and so Franky makes robots for everyone. He could not only do the "what does it look like on the outside" but also show what the crew has in their cockpits.
60. time travelers trying to pass as normal people from times they visit
62. regular people,
63. rendeers like chopper,
65. naruto ninjas
67. in one of those horrible soap operas
68. straw hats in the Hood
69. in boot camp
70. on ice(jk)
71. native americans
72. what if strawhats were parents and had little kids?
73. strawhats with their parent figures: Bellemere, Hiluluk, Shanks etc.
74. straw hats with their actual parents
76. What if the Straw Hats had no face faults and Robin did?
77. CP9 agents or secret agents in general
78. hardcore gamers
79. traditional chinese martial artists with each representing a different animal based style like in classic kung fu movies taking place in different ancient dynasties.
80. Ghosts in a graveyard with Brook as the groundskeeper
81. Manga artists and editors; reading Bakuman has made me kinda curious if the Straw Hats could handle working on stories of their own. Plus you could either have Hachi or Hattori as an editor and it would work.
82. as themselves 50 years in the future.
84. eccentric Hotel Employees
86. Hospital Employees
87. Elderly Pirates in a Nursing Home
88. movie actors
90. Skatehats (skaters-bikers and what not)
91. Chess (strawhats) each one a piece on the board
92. Counterstrawhats the same but evil
93. Devil or abyss strawhats
94. Bone time!! all strawhats just with there bones and brook drawn with flesh
95. Takeshi Kaga's Iron Chef Contestants,
96. F1 Racers,
97. Santa Clauses
98. dancing styles (Tango, Ballet, Can Can, Waltz etc.)
99. Marvel/DC Heroes
100. seinen manga characters
101. Strawhats with their seiyuus
102. Dragon Ball characters
103. Straw hats acting like sterotypes of their stereotypes of their nationalities
104. A what if scenario if Luffy never wanted to be a pirate?
105. A what if scenario of they joined different crews?
106. shaolin monks
107. black gangsta dudes.
108. mystery solving teens