Closed Thread
Page 632 of 1301 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 732 1132 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,640 of 26007

Thread: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    He also said that he will draw a flag after finding 10 people
    Did he? Link me the chapter, I'm interested

Quote Originally Posted by DevilForce View Post
    That still seems fishy, although him throwing the paper makes more sense. About the candy, maybe she didn't know that the candies are drugged? Her mission was only to guard Ceasar, that doesnt mean she knows everything Ceasar is planning on doing . I admit, that is speculation, but hell, this is what the forums are for.
    Caesar was quite open that the treatment was going to kill the kids in front of her (witnessed by Momonosuke and retold in chapter 685) so there's no way she didn't know.

She was going to blow up the children along with the island eitherway.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEnel View Post
    The day ceasar joins will be glorious.
    Yes, he will atone for his past by finding religion (possibly through tales of God Usopp) and become one of the most loyal and dependable members of the SH crew.

Quote Originally Posted by omy785 View Post
    How is Bellamy more likely to join? Luffy just pity him (like all of the readers, because he's a bag of poop that got his ass kicked every time he appeared), but that doesn't mean he's gonna join...
    1) There's a decent amount of Bellamy fans, me included.
    2) Unlike Bartolomeo he's actually connected with the protagonist, has backstory potential, doesn't have a crew, and isn't a Cavendish parallel.
    And where did I say that means he's going to join? I said he's more likely but I'm sure he won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaroa View Post
    Caesar was quite open that the treatment was going to kill the kids in front of her (witnessed by Momonosuke and retold in chapter 685) so there's no way she didn't know.
    Well, that doesnt mean she cant redeem herself then......

Can she?

Quote Originally Posted by BeariousJones View Post
    Is Law evil for not doing anything to stop the drugging?
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Law is certainly not in the clear for not stopping the drugging earlier, but he had his ulterior motives and couldn't compromise his position.

It would've been nice for Oda to show him secretly showing down the process though, to depict him in a more positive light in regards to that.
    He didn't know about the drugging.

In fact, he started mobilizing the moment he heard about the drugging.

For me one of the greatest dreams is Smoker joining.
    In this arc...
    Barto won't join, he will become Luffy's "first allied captain" but won't join
    Bellamy will join Barto's crew
    Rebecca is out of question, she has found again her father and must build back Dressrosa, then go to the Reverie
    Same for Kyros
    Violet in this arc has definitely the most chances as she is a DANCER and she also has powers that would help the SH a lot.
    My bet is that IF someone joins in this arc, it will be Violet.
    Proud Kintama Owner

Quote Originally Posted by D.aelthasaar View Post
    In this arc...
    Rebecca is out of question, she has found again her father and must build back Dressrosa, then go to the Reverie
    Same for Kyros
    Violet in this arc has definitely the most chances as she is a DANCER and she also has powers that would help the SH a lot.
    Yes thank you. Someone understands lol
    What is the real treasure hmmmmmmm?

Violet has just been reconnected with her niece, brother in law, and father. She has these ties to Dressrosa that means she isn't going anywhere.

And her power would just ruin the adventure, as almost nothing would be a mystery to the crew with her power around (no discovering things for themselves). Nor does she have a distinct personality and design that makes her completely stand out from other characters. Her screentime has also been very minimal.
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; May 30th, 2015 at 01:19 PM.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

P
    In this arc...
    Same for Kyros
    She's dead, and there is already one dead man in the crew

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Violet has just been reconnected with her niece, brother in law, and father. She has these ties to Dressrosa that means she isn't going anywhere.

And her power would just ruin the adventure, as almost nothing would be a mystery to the crew with her power around (no discovering things for themselves). Nor does she have a distinct personality and design that makes her completely stand out from other characters. Her screentime has also been very minimal.
    She's more than likely ashamed to stay in Dressrosa and she will be a wanted criminal pirate after this is all over because she was with doffys crew. Her power wouldn't ruin the adventure depending on how you look at it. She doesn't always have her clairvoyance on at all times because she would've seem doflamingos invasion coming. She parallels to robin and nami alot and her screentime has just inceeased. Regarding her personality and design, its an opinion you have of her. Other like me would say she is very distinctive from other people. Im 90% sure Violet is joining.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    P

She's dead, and there is already one dead man in the crew
    Your assuming she's dead but Oda has and never would kill someone off panel like that. 99% percent of the people who died in one piece were in flashbacks.
    Last edited by blackvax7; May 30th, 2015 at 01:42 PM.

Ok Ok you convinced me. No actually that's not true. Let's make a deal. She can join the crew, Law's crew. To each his own Robin.

Pffft. Reading just the last page makes me laugh hard and at the same time wonder what's wrong with people.

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

In this arc...
    Same for Kyros
    You cant state everything like its fact tho. Anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nami View Post
    Pffft. Reading just the last page makes me laugh hard and at the same time wonder what's wrong with people.
    What makes you say that?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    Ok Ok you convinced me. No actually that's not true. Let's make a deal. She can join the crew, Law's crew. To each his own Robin.
    Are you talking about Robin or Monet joining Laws crew?

Baby 5 goes to Happou Navy
    Violet to Heart Pirates
    Bellamy to Barto Club

All Dofla's hoes on new crews, that would be awesome.

We can finally charge Doffy for procurement !

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    Baby 5 goes to Happou Navy
    Violet to Heart Pirates
    Bellamy to Barto Club

All Dofla's hoes on new crews, that would be awesome.
    Agreed but Monet to Heart Pirates instead of Viola. I'm calling it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackvax7 View Post
    She's more than likely ashamed to stay in Dressrosa and she will be a wanted criminal pirate after this is all over.
    This has been discussed to death already.

Her being ashamed is pretty irrelevant. Oda is not going to tear apart a recently reconnected family to create drama like this.

And not a single indication has been given that she actually has a wanted poster. Even if a scenario related to her "crimes" does come up, Fujitora will easily overlook them at the end of the arc if it comes to something like that, and order his men to do the same. It's not going to be an issue.

Her power wouldn't ruin the adventure depending on how you look at it. She doesn't always have her clairvoyance on at all times because she would've seem doflamingos invasion coming.
    The point is that the activation of her powers will just spoil everything. Unless you just want her to come along and keep them off?

She parallels to robin and nami alot and her screentime has just inceeased.
    Yeah, after nearly 40 chapters since she did anything but stand around (after Luffy's first fight with Doflamingo inside the palace), she's finally getting a character defining moment. I'm glad to see that too, but she would need more of it to ever be considered for a Straw Hat.

Every single other crewmember (besides Robin, who is the only exception to the formula) had a high presence in the arc they were introduced in, participated in the final battle against the antagonist group in some significant way, and interacted with the whole crew multiple times.

In comparison, Viola has barely contributed to the cause, and has been regulated to standby/announcer duty since the late 740s, and hasn't even met half of the crew.

Regarding her personality and design
    So what's distinctive about her personality and design? This needs to be something completely different from other characters like every Straw Hat prior. What's her stated dream that every other Straw Hat revealed in their introduction arc?

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Closed Thread

Thread Information