Closed Thread
Page 631 of 1301 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 629 630 631 632 633 641 681 731 1131 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,620 of 26007

Thread: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

as shitty as this recent chapter is, it helped ,me appreciate Viola even more. Even though she won't join the crew, I wouldn't mind if she did

Quote Originally Posted by G_soildier View Post
    @Romance dawn who is sakurai? You said she said new nakama would join in succession....

If Sakurai was in charge, Jinbe would be deemed too big for the crew.

Spoiler:
    In reality, it's probably an autocorrect mistake. He meant Oda.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6CKLprw-sv...kuraiLaugh.PNG

If Sakurai was in charge, Jinbe would be deemed too big for the crew.

Spoiler:
    In reality, it's probably an autocorrect mistake. He meant Oda.
    thanks, cool. Lol.

Perona will join, the last chapter cover clearly states it! She's been with the crew alla long! Wooo

No, seriously, I don't see anyone from the current arc joining...my top candidates are Barto and Leo, but I don't think we've seen enough of them to make Luffy want them to join...

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    Is she even an astronomer or is that just based on that one book she was reading?

We know little about her. And what we do know doesn't make her crew material. At least she's got a rack.
    Wasn't that the exact stuff we knew about Robin before she joined? The fact that she was reading the book is enough evidence, because Oda wouldn't be putting these little details for whatever reason, because if not then she would be reading a random book that doesn't relate to something that will most likely be relevant and important later on.

Quote Originally Posted by G_soildier View Post
    @Romance dawn who is sakurai? You said she said new nakama would join in succession....
    Oops! I had Smash on the brain I guess. Like Galaxy said I meant Oda.

I wonder what that really means though, joining in succession? I figure it means something to the effect of Franky to Brook, one arc right after the other but knowing Oda he will think of something at the last second adding 39 other islands in between the last two members.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    Don't forget that the next nakama threw a note at Chopper.
    She didn't. Law did. He didn't want Chopper running into the room when he already had non-seastone cuffs and a plan.

How do people still miss that like 3 years later?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    She didn't. Law did. He didn't want Chopper running into the room when he already had non-seastone cuffs and a plan.

Muhuhuhu! Who said anything about "she" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post

How the hell would Law throw a paper when he was in shackles? It wasn't his ability since then the paper wouldve simply been teleported into choppers hands, not thrown.

How the hell would Law throw a paper when he was in shackles?
    The same way he can teleport from midair on Sunny while holding Ceasar on one hand and Sanji on the other.Yup,his power is that broken,but this is an other debate.Hell,we shouldn't have come to this extent in order to turn down Monet.The monent we saw her defending her rights to drug children with lethal candies,the case was sealed.

Do we KNOW that Monet helped drug the children or was it just implied? Maybe she switched the candy and she was giving them only regular candy. Seems weird to drug kids when Monet's sister Sugar may be around the same age or some years older. Granted it is more likely Monet drugged them as well just because her being a uncaring evil bitch. Monet is the spy and is use to concealing information.

Is Law evil for not doing anything to stop the drugging? Law was there long enough to stop more experiments before the Strawhats got there. But Law did not help UNTIL Luffy and crew started causing mayhem.

The note to Chopper is weird to me because it was never addressed afterwards...and there was ample time for Law to tell Chopper IF he did. Why say nothing...would take some panels...or a page or two at most to explain?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

To clarify, I doubt Monet joins. Too many variables that need clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by omy785 View Post
    Perona will join, the last chapter cover clearly states it! She's been with the crew alla long! Wooo

No, seriously, I don't see anyone from the current arc joining...my top candidates are Barto and Leo, but I don't think we've seen enough of them to make Luffy want them to join...
    Bellamy is much much more likely than Bartolomeo to join and you're putting Leo above him?
    (Not that I think he will because I don't believe anyone will and Bellamy isn't that likely either just more than him by a mile)

Quote Originally Posted by BeariousJones View Post
    Do we KNOW that Monet helped drug the children or was it just implied? Maybe she switched the candy and she was giving them only regular candy. Seems weird to drug kids when Monet's sister Sugar may be around the same age or some years older. Granted it is more likely Monet drugged them as well just because her being a uncaring evil bitch. Monet is the spy and is use to concealing information.
    Yes, she's shown in Mocha's flashback as one of the ones that came into the Biscuit Room and offered candy. She was also very much aware that the candy she told Mocha to share with all the other children was poisoned (when Mocha was running away with it).

And Oda didn't paint her as someone with ambiguous motivations. She's clear cut loyal to Doflamingo, and by extension Caesar. She was more than willing to kill them all with an explosion too.

Is Law evil for not doing anything to stop the drugging? Law was there long enough to stop more experiments before the Strawhats got there. But Law did not help UNTIL Luffy and crew started causing mayhem.
    Law is certainly not in the clear for not stopping the drugging earlier, but he had his ulterior motives and couldn't compromise his position.

It would've been nice for Oda to show him secretly showing down the process though, to depict him in a more positive light in regards to that.

The note to Chopper is weird to me because it was never addressed afterwards...and there was ample time for Law to tell Chopper IF he did. Why say nothing...would take some panels...or a page or two at most to explain?
    I feel it was implied enough to not need to be explained. In the very next chapter, Law reveals his preparations and it's made pretty apparent to the reader and Chopper.

If the note were from Monet, then it would've gotten some sort of confirmation. But there was no need for that to happen in the more obvious scenario.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by springsring View Post
    Bellamy is much much more likely than Bartolomeo to join and you're putting Leo above him? (Not that I think he will because I don't believe anyone will and Bellamy isn't that likely either just more than him by a mile)
    Bellamy's dream will come true, when he helps Doflamingo escape Dressrosa. All we need is a little of those miracle tears.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilForce View Post
    The three people that I want to join the most are Monet, Kin'emon and Bartolomeo, just feels like they would complete the strawhats.
    Monet is believed to be an Astronomer and this will probably be relevant when Enel gets reintroduced or something like that. She also has a unique design, shes a logia fruit user and a female. Also, lets go with the theory that she is still alive, and I believe she is.
    Bartolomeo could be the ship defense, he has a pretty cool design and a quirk. Plus his dream is joining the Strawhats isn't it? And to people saying that then he would no longer have a dream, he might develop a new one, similar like Usopp did a few times. Lets also imagine that something happens and the "he has a crew" restriction is lifted.
    Kin'emon tho, im not really sure what his place in the crew could be, but he has funny quirks, he already has funny interactions with Brook and Sanji, Zoro as well, and he fills up the last missing place on the sword users
    Zoro - Three Swords - Wind element
    Kin'emon - Two Swords - Fire element
    Brook - One Sword - Ice element
    Lets also imagine that a reason comes up why he can become a pirate and leave his son in the Wano kingdom.
    Dude almost everything u said was speculation especially about Monet and Barto. The likelihood of anyone joining from Dressrosa is extremely low. If someone joined right now then Jinbei would have to join in Zou or wano, or on the way to Zou. Also there are way too many ifs for a lot of these people as shown by your post and the if and assumes. I want Barty to join or maybe Cavandish but neither is so..... unless they both joined and Jinbei dies

Quote Originally Posted by springsring View Post
    Bellamy is much much more likely than Bartolomeo to join and you're putting Leo above him?
    (Not that I think he will because I don't believe anyone will and Bellamy isn't that likely either just more than him by a mile)
    How is Bellamy more likely to join? Luffy just pity him (like all of the readers, because he's a bag of poop that got his ass kicked every time he appeared), but that doesn't mean he's gonna join...

Quote Originally Posted by HacheBe View Post
    Dude almost everything u said was speculation especially about Monet and Barto. The likelihood of anyone joining from Dressrosa is extremely low. If someone joined right now then Jinbei would have to join in Zou or wano, or on the way to Zou. Also there are way too many ifs for a lot of these people as shown by your post and the if and assumes. I want Barty to join or maybe Cavandish but neither is so..... unless they both joined and Jinbei dies
    Every single crew member before they joined had speculation and ifs and that didn't mean that they are off the list. Oda doesnt have to follow the same pattern every single time. Maybe Barto will be an ally first for a few arcs and then something happens to his crew and he has to join straw hats, nobody knows. I am talking about the characters that have the most chances to join based on what other crew members showed before they joined. Robin broke the pattern by joining in randomly out of no where, only THEN we get to know her intentions, dreams, past and why she did join the straw hats. And besides, whats with the "only 10-11 crew members" bullshit? Luffy said he wants AT LEAST 10 not counting himself, he never said he wanted ONLY 10, hell there can be 20 straw hats or even 30, not saying its gonna happen tho but it can.

Quote Originally Posted by gangonga View Post
    The same way he can teleport from midair on Sunny while holding Ceasar on one hand and Sanji on the other.Yup,his power is that broken,but this is an other debate.Hell,we shouldn't have come to this extent in order to turn down Monet.The monent we saw her defending her rights to drug children with lethal candies,the case was sealed.
    That still seems fishy, although him throwing the paper makes more sense. About the candy, maybe she didn't know that the candies are drugged? Her mission was only to guard Ceasar, that doesnt mean she knows everything Ceasar is planning on doing . I admit, that is speculation, but hell, this is what the forums are for.

He also said that he will draw a flag after finding 10 people

The day ceasar joins will be glorious.

Violet-schwaaaaaawn!!!
    What is the real treasure hmmmmmmm?

Closed Thread

Thread Information