+ Reply to Thread
Page 1253 of 1253 FirstFirst ... 253 753 1153 1203 1243 1251 1252 1253
Results 25,041 to 25,048 of 25048

Thread: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

the SH will eventually travel to Elbaf, where they'll find Mother Caramel, in her poop state, living with the power of homies, it all will start with Luffy poking it with a stick, like in the Dr Slump series.
    living poop Mother Caramel will cover the grandma role in the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    What is her special connection with Luffy?

Alternatively, if you think that the special intimate moment happens later for some reason: where did Luffy show interest in Carrot so far? Specifically Luffy.

Honest question btw, because I know you guys are being constantly ridiculed. This is not my intention.
    That moment does not exist and apparently for some reason itīs supposed to happen in the possibly most convoluted arc with tons of far more important characters featured

Luffy has accepted her as companion, he never showed any speck of interest though, heck his first statement on Zou regarding the minks tells you enough

hey that wiki link isnt opening up 4 me :/// can anyone here tell me why is my browser like stuk or am i doing something wrong
    Im a total dreamer, thrill rider, book digger, an a z answers giver

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    That moment does not exist and apparently for some reason itīs supposed to happen in the possibly most convoluted arc with tons of far more important characters featured
    Ŋ\_(ツ)_/Ŋ People are imagining complicated narratives in Wano for their favorite characters all the time, what's wrong about predicting something for a character that for a change is actually related to the storyline of the arc?

No, seriously, not digging this. We know how big and ambitious this arc is going to be. We know that Oda will put everything he wants to tell here, because the arc will be very long and epic. So it's a question of whether he wants to tell or not, not some sudden random assumption about the story being so convoluted that he won't be able to give a certain character the spotlight. What is so funny about this is that you use it only to deny the chances for Carrot to be relevant to the narration, not everybody else's.

Luffy has accepted her as companion, he never showed any speck of interest though, heck his first statement on Zou regarding the minks tells you enough
    His first statement on Zou is that kind of convenient barrier you put while absolutely ignoring everything else brought later like him basically forming an alliance with the mink tribe.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

I'd give some credit to the Carrot-people for at least coming up with a role for her.
    Hancock-people would argue shit ton of garbage as to why she was 'a given' without ever thinking of any specific role she'd be fulfilling.

But still, with Chopper around, any other talking animal is so much out of the game.

Yeah believe me I am not part of the Carrot fan club but those guys have it easy.
    That one crew nest argument might seem too simple, but Oda has never made anything more complicated than that for the other crewmates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugeeking View Post
    Ŋ\_(ツ)_/Ŋ People are imagining complicated narratives in Wano for their favorite characters all the time, what's wrong about predicting something for a character that for a change is actually related to the storyline of the arc?

No, seriously, not digging this. We know how big and ambitious this arc is going to be. We know that Oda will put everything he wants to tell here, because the arc will be very long and epic. So it's a question of whether he wants to tell or not, not some sudden random assumption about the story being so convoluted that he won't be able to give a certain character the spotlight. What is so funny about this is that you use it only to deny the chances for Carrot to be relevant to the narration, not everybody else's.

His first statement on Zou is that kind of convenient barrier you put while absolutely ignoring everything else brought later like him basically forming an alliance with the mink tribe.
    People can imagine what they want, they are free to do so, passing it as legitimate, reasonable and likely prediction on the other hand? Thatīs whatīs wrong about it.

Yep exactly, something Oda has been excited for, something he really wants to draw and tell, and this is also the guy who literally points out how drawing new stuff or showing the audience new and exciting things is what makes this all worthwhile.
    How this would translate to heavily feature a character he has not really concentrated on, with one exception, with 110 chapters since her introduction.

Him forming an alliance with the minks does not have anything to do with the individual character that is Carrot, so completely misplaced statement.

People can imagine what they want, they are free to do so, passing it as legitimate, reasonable and likely prediction on the other hand? Thatīs whatīs wrong about it.

Yep exactly, something Oda has been excited for, something he really wants to draw and tell, and this is also the guy who literally points out how drawing new stuff or showing the audience new and exciting things is what makes this all worthwhile.
    How this would translate to heavily feature a character he has not really concentrated on, with one exception, with 110 chapters since her introduction.

Him forming an alliance with the minks does not have anything to do with the individual character that is Carrot, so completely misplaced statement.
    Well, regarding your last phrase, they are different quotes for a reason.

As for the rest. It applies to you as well. So... agreed?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information