+ Reply to Thread
Page 1078 of 1078 FirstFirst ... 78 578 978 1028 1068 1076 1077 1078
Results 21,541 to 21,560 of 21560

Thread: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

  1. #21541
    Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sniper Island.

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Welp, Morgans isn't on the ship :(.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

  2. #21542

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Welp, Morgans isn't on the ship :(.
    You see how he didnt want stussy to tell the BM pirates about the box though. Expect a Mr.2 Bon Clay type sacrifice from Big News Morgans at the end of this arc, then they say bye to Pudding together and find it's actually Brulee on the ship.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



  3. #21543

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    She doesn't add anything to the crew abilities that Nami can't do already.
    She can bear children - something which Nami still has to prove that she can. Besides, I don't even get why Robin is considered to be some kind of motherly figure. She didn't even bear a single child yet... Though I might be wrong considering her two years with Dragon.
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

  4. #21544
    Arf. (ᵔᴥᵔ) FelRes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SoCal

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by ARTEMlS View Post
    She can bear children - something which Nami still has to prove that she can. Besides, I don't even get why Robin is considered to be some kind of motherly figure. She didn't even bear a single child yet... Though I might be wrong considering her two years with Dragon.
    Who do you think all those Nami clones are? Nami's descendants, she's from the ancient kingdom with Bonney who turned her into a baby on an island in East Blue where the previous memo-memo fruit user erased her memory it all checks out.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー┤)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

  5. #21545

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Who do you think all those Nami clones are? Nami's descendants, she's from the ancient kingdom with Bonney who turned her into a baby on an island in East Blue where the previous memo-memo fruit user erased her memory it all checks out.
    I see, I just was completely wrong. Especially as I consider the final villain to be some random Nami-ish goddess. I deeply apologize for imposing you the burden of having to respond to that garbage post!
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

  6. #21546
    Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sniper Island.

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    You see how he didnt want stussy to tell the BM pirates about the box though. Expect a Mr.2 Bon Clay type sacrifice from Big News Morgans at the end of this arc, then they say bye to Pudding together and find it's actually Brulee on the ship.
    I'll post what I think Stussy's comment is leading to on the chapter thread. But if Morgans isn't determined to follow the Straw Hats after all of their exploits in this arc, he will be a joke of a journalist, talking about big news like he knows anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

  7. #21547

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    I'll post what I think Stussy's comment is leading to on the chapter thread. But if Morgans isn't determined to follow the Straw Hats after all of their exploits in this arc, he will be a joke of a journalist, talking about big news like he knows anything.
    he doesnt have to join, just stalk them lol
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



  8. #21548
    Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sniper Island.

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    That's what I said, he doesn't have to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

  9. #21549

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila View Post
    Well, I can't see how his awakening would help them to escape, since I am betting it might end up changing things to rubber like Katakuri and Doflamingo. Can you go more into detail about this?
    It's not like I had a well thought-up theory about it. But at least, I have to say that transforming everything into rubber kinda feels useless. Because Luffy isn't manipulating rubber like Katakuri does with mochi and Doflamingo with strings. He is rubber.
    Maybe his awakening will increase his stamina so much he'll be able to fight for days/weeks or something.
    And he'll be able to deliver things like a "King Kong gatling" I guess.
    Others are saying he'll be able to create "shockwaves" like Lucci's rokugan


    Well, Big Mom's fleet is huge, so they might sink a bunch, but eventually they will get caught; seems like a risky move to do honestly, but it would be cool if the Sun Pirates sunk every ship; but it is not realistic in a sense. There also might be other fishmen that would be part of mom's fleet, so that might be another risk as well.
    Well, they just have to drill holes in the ships' hulls. Or, just bomb them you know


    I have to disagree with you on this. I actually like how he is making the cake and showing off his talent. Plus, I do feel like he has to defend the cake as well. Also, if there was no cake, Big Mom would still go on a rampage, and probably die. So, of course with what I said earlier, it would not be a good idea to have an entire fleet after the Strawhats. Big Mom's crew is like a giant army in my opinion.
    It's nice to have a different ending. It's not like I was rooting for a fight.
    But Oda made it clear the SHs were completely totally fucked, and in the end they're just gonna bake a cake and say bye. The idea isn't that bad, it's actually good--- but it should have been done wayyy sooner. Like, when he was captured, and not used as a deus-ex-machina tool
    Honestly, I would have liked to see Bigmom asking Sanji to cook her something. But I guess it would have looked like Komatsu (in Toriko) escaping Midora's base...
    Because in the end what happened ?
    "Sanji: wow I must go see Bigmom, Zeff is threatened and all.
    Luffy: come with me idiot
    Sanji: no I can't escape, muh pirate trash
    Luffy: just do it lmao haha
    Sanji: okay"
    Like ffs, why did the madmen even follow Capone into Bigmom's territory in the first place ??? In the end they've all blacked out on the floor and forgot Zeff's existence

    Well, he still would want to catch Luffy, plus it would be risky for me to go into Big Mom's territory; unless he has an entire army like it was in the Marineford arc. Plus, again, by the Strawhats escaping, the Big Mom Pirates will still pursue them since from your suggestions if there was no cake then ---> Big Mom would die ----> Big Mom's crew will get revenge at the Strawhats, since they were the ones to destroy the cake in the first place.
    I'm not suggesting her to die. I'm suggesting to delete the whole bs about her needing what-she-wants-as-food (this time it's the cake, the last time it was something else) as her Achilles heel

    Also, it's not risky for Fujitora to get into Bigmom's territory no.
    And it can happen in many different ways. I've already mentioned a few of them

    Also, concerning the theory about Chopper curing her illness (because for some people, the whole theory is about "Sanji baking the cake" + "Chopper curing Bigmom"). It's not really that bad, but it is in that that who the fuck is Chopper ffs ? Like, why didn't the crew think about curing their mom sooner? in the past decades.
    Mommy has so many connections and all, but they'll be relying on Tony Tony Chopper to cure her ? Is he the only physician in the onepiece-verse?
    It's not like Chopper was already the best doctor in the world. There must be famous doctors out there who could be kidnapped or blackmailed in order to cure their mama.
    This is what they should have been looking for in the last decades. A solution in the long term! And not giving her the food she wants until she starts going crazy again, and again...

    he does not have a eating disorder like Big Mom does.
    Bigmom isn't gonna let them go because she has an eating disorder, but because the cream will be so fucking delicious. Does Capone have an eating disorder too ?

    Also, what is wrong in having Big Mom as an ally or be at peace after this arc?
    It's not wrong in itself, it's wrong because it's a cheap (kinda deus-ex-machina) pullout from all this mess.
    Also because it's taking so much time maybe.
    I mean, for me, it's as bad as "omg, Luffy is out of haki! let's take a break, and we'll come back to our current issues in a few chapters. lol"

    I feel like you are overthinking this whole cake thing. Not everything has to be solve with fighting; plus this is a very original and unique way for an arc to end, instead of the same old routine.
    I'm not asking Luffy to beat the shit out of her. They just have to escape, and once they'll enter the wano country, the bigmom pirates will stop at the frontier because they don't want to get into more trouble only because a brat smashed the cake or something like that.
    Or maybe they fuck up, and they try to attack Wano, and they get swamped like assholes without even getting there.
    Last edited by Nilitch; January 14th, 2018 at 06:55 AM.
    Hackerman
    Spoiler:

  10. #21550
    Just as planned choperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind you! MWHAHAHA

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Question for you guys

    you say each member has a design that makes them unique from the other members, does that mean because of Usopps nose there's a zero percent chance that we will get a tengu to join the crew? (remember Kinemon mistook him for one)

    Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicań of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

  11. #21551
    21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    Question for you guys

    you say each member has a design that makes them unique from the other members, does that mean because of Usopps nose there's a zero percent chance that we will get a tengu to join the crew? (remember Kinemon mistook him for one)
    If there are Tengu in Wano, I fully expect a call-back to Kaku in Luffy confusing it for Usopp.

    ........So, yes.

  12. #21552
    The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Planet Zordoom

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    Question for you guys

    you say each member has a design that makes them unique from the other members, does that mean because of Usopps nose there's a zero percent chance that we will get a tengu to join the crew? (remember Kinemon mistook him for one)
    Spoiler:




    I hope this answers your question.

    "The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

  13. #21553
    Just as planned choperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind you! MWHAHAHA

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Thanks guys!

    .

    Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicań of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

  14. #21554

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    he doesnt have to join, just stalk them lol
    Morgan's starts spreading 'big news' which catches everyone's eye, absa starts stalking shs (with massive observation haki so nobody can detect him of course). Moria learns of the real goal which is kaido. Plug-in successful.

  15. #21555

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    https://clips.twitch.tv/ThoughtfulEsteemedWebRickroll

    A theory I had about another reason Carrot will join the crew
    Nani?

  16. #21556
    Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sniper Island.

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ThoughtfulEsteemedWebRickroll

    A theory I had about another reason Carrot will join the crew
    Wouldn't it be full moon hunter instead?

    Crescent moons also have a relation with witches, and Nami is a ~weather witch~.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

  17. #21557
    Button Pusher Shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ThoughtfulEsteemedWebRickroll

    A theory I had about another reason Carrot will join the crew
    That's a pretty cool catch!

    Like the Avatar? / Like the Miis?
    3DS FC: 4468-0979-5223 / Wii U ID: JSHerstein

  18. #21558

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    That is an interesting match up maybe Catarina turns beautiful too during the crescent moon phases lol



    Year of Sanji, let's go!

  19. #21559

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Is this/ are you KOL? ��

  20. #21560

    Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelos17 View Post
    Is this/ are you KOL? ��
    He/She sent the question.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords
    Hybrid Reboot.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts