View Poll Results: who is the strongest now living char in OP?

Voters
431. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shanks

101 23.43%
  • Mihawk

9 2.09%
  • Kizaru

8 1.86%
  • Dragon

75 17.40%
  • Akainu

27 6.26%
  • Big Mom

3 0.70%
  • Kaido

42 9.74%
  • Kuzan

1 0.23%
  • the grosei

18 4.18%
  • Garp

7 1.62%
  • Sengoku

1 0.23%
  • Blackbeard

100 23.20%
  • Marco

6 1.39%
  • Kuma

4 0.93%
  • other

29 6.73%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 454 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 9075

Thread: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Was it done on purpose by Oda or is it just me that this all feels more like Kinemon's story more than Momos'? In FI arc, I felt like Shirahoshi and Jinbe shared a great amount of focus. Fisher Tiger's right hand, an honorable and dutiful fishman that wants best for his people and Luffy's comrade was basically his narrative. Shirahoshi wasn't just another person that Luffy encouraged to go for their treasure or goal, she was Poseidon and someone that carried on Otohime's will like Jinbe did for Fisher Tiger and Otihime. I feel like that they both were equally focused on in that narrative.

Now, I feel like Kinemon has overshadowed Momo during many points. From the flashback to every arc since PH, I feel like this is more about Kinemon's mission than Momo being developed to do whatever he's destined to do. That can be taking the Shogun role from Orochi or just holding that off and sailing until he's more experienced. Maybe because Momo is a Kozuki and his role in the story is bigger, maybe Oda is giving most of the focus to Kinemon for this plot. I just don't know how to feel about all of this. Is Momo's narrative lacking or is Kinemon's narrative supposed to take priority in all of this?

Not saying that Momo's importance or focus is diminutive. Just that i'm looking for the Jinbe/Shirahoshi balance when it comes to focus due to Momo being Oden's son.
    I feel like Momo's narrative took precedent during Zou and they've been about equal since then. Kinemon started off the Oden flashback, but by the end more focus was put on Momo. Same with the Wano focus in general. Kinemon is the focal point of the scabbards, but Momo is probably going to be pretty front and center in the next couple chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    I feel like Momo's narrative took precedent during Zou and they've been about equal since then. Kinemon started off the Oden flashback, but by the end more focus was put on Momo. Same with the Wano focus in general. Kinemon is the focal point of the scabbards, but Momo is probably going to be pretty front and center in the next couple chapters.
    \

Momo was like 2nd fiddle to Tama and Chopper for the Udon escape/Linlin adventures. Kinemon has been leading the Scabbards and the whole operation as he's supposed to. He had to "earn" Ashura back with his scheme. Kinemon was way more of a spotlight of the flashback than Momo due to being 1 of the first Scabbards. Post flashback has been a lot of Kin focus compared to Momo.

In Zou, Momo does take most of the focus and between the 2, there is a balance of focus in Punk Hazard. It goes

- PH - balanced
    - Dressrosa - Kinemon
    - Zou - Momo
    - Wano - supposed to be balanced like PH, but so far Kinemon edges him out

It is true that Momo got the focus when Kaido appeared to burn the place. The arc isn't over and the Zunesha/Momo seed was planted, as well as Momo promising everyone that he'll overcome in some way. Maybe he'll finally get some control of his DF and escape or show some kind of leadership going forward.

Default Will Luffy die at the end of One Piece?

There’s lots of allusion to the possibility. What do you think?

Default Re: Will Luffy die at the end of One Piece?

No, I do not believe Luffy will die.
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Carrot, Vivi, Smoker

"ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS" - The Great Pirate Edward Newgate

I think he will but I hope he doesn't

Chapter 63: I Won’t Die

No. I don't think that's the story Oda is going for with Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by gyuukarubi View Post
    There’s lots of allusion to the possibility. What do you think?
    Moved to the Questions thread.

But it's a distinct possibility it will end with his death, passing of the hat, etc. I don't think it'll be in the present timeline, though. More like 20-30 years when he's had his fun.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

P̒̌͒ͥ̐̏̑sͥ̇y̔cͣ͌̍rͫ̔ȏ w̾͆ ̇ Psycrow's Avatar

Do the Strawhats have any money right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycrow View Post
    Do the Strawhats have any money right now?
    They got Moria's treasures back in Thriller Bark and never had any big losses since then, so I guess they do.
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    Moved to the Questions thread.

But it's a distinct possibility it will end with his death, passing of the hat, etc. I don't think it'll be in the present timeline, though. More like 20-30 years when he's had his fun.
    I actually think it might be worth starting a thread for — mostly because the series is ending in 5 years tops and the possibility is a shocking path Oda may take. But I respect the decision.

Were the 2 gorillas with Cricket minks or just weird humans?
    Last edited by Revolutionary; August 2nd, 2020 at 04:41 AM.

According to all info we currently have (including Vivre Cards) just some weird humans.

How do you guys think Big Mom gets involved in elbaf? Maybe she learns the strawhats are there sometime after wano, and decides to kill two birds with one stone?
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Quote Originally Posted by The D. View Post
    How do you guys think Big Mom gets involved in elbaf? Maybe she learns the strawhats are there sometime after wano, and decides to kill two birds with one stone?
    Luffy will exchange big moms decapitated head for the road poneglyph

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information