View Poll Results: who is the strongest now living char in OP?

Voters
431. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shanks

101 23.43%
  • Mihawk

9 2.09%
  • Kizaru

8 1.86%
  • Dragon

75 17.40%
  • Akainu

27 6.26%
  • Big Mom

3 0.70%
  • Kaido

42 9.74%
  • Kuzan

1 0.23%
  • the grosei

18 4.18%
  • Garp

7 1.62%
  • Sengoku

1 0.23%
  • Blackbeard

100 23.20%
  • Marco

6 1.39%
  • Kuma

4 0.93%
  • other

29 6.73%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 469 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,780 of 9369

Thread: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSmith View Post
    how did shanks , kaidou , and some of supernova managed to get into marineford? I thought the marineford-impel down-enies lobby are surrounded by huge whirlpool?
    Enies Lobby has those hazards, though they dissapear when the Gates of Justice are opened.

The Tarai Current is a current that moves like a whirlpool continuously around. It is accessed by the Gates of Justice, allowing the Navy to travel between the points faster.

Marineford has no barriers blocking entry by normal means. Impel Down does have a natural barrier in the sense that it is in the Calm Belt, making it unlikely that ships other than Naval forces will arrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

also , is this just me or this site is dying? I felt like the number of posts decline for every new chapters .
    I saw how past chapter discussion reach page 50 . When ace died , it almost reached 200 pages

Did we see an homie that ate a devil fruit?

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Did we see any stray Devil Fruits around since the Mera Mera no Mi was the prize in the gladiator matches in Dressrosa?

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Nope, unless Rabian ate a flying fruit

Spoiler:

Discovered Stowaway

Though that does raise a good question, how exactly does making an object eat a DF work? I get how it would be possible to shove a DF into the barrel of a gun like must have happened with Lasso, but for the other weapon beasts we've seen like Funkfreed and the Impel Down guards, which are bladed weapons with no real mouths, how does that work? Anyone want to take a stab at that?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Though that does raise a good question, how exactly does making an object eat a DF work? I get how it would be possible to shove a DF into the barrel of a gun like must have happened with Lasso, but for the other weapon beasts we've seen like Funkfreed and the Impel Down guards, which are bladed weapons with no real mouths, how does that work? Anyone want to take a stab at that?
    It's not supposed to be something anyone can do. It's a secial process Vegapunk discovered.

Big Mom can cheat since she can make inanimate object be alive. I also wonder about the zombies.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

My wild guess is that when the metal is forged to make the weapon, the DF is turned to pulp and put inside the forging.

how strong is a yonkou compared to his/her own crew?
    Like , can big mom alone win against her entire crew?

The narrative is clearly that Yonkou and Admirals are in their own league and that you can't just dogpile them with numbers. Even high quality numbers.

The Whitebeard pirates + a couple Shichibukai couldn't deal with Akainu (it had to be Shanks or Whitebeard) and the Big Mom Pirates accepted defeat if Big Mom's tantrum isn't stopped.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Chapter 899 - Perospero said that the BM Pirates would be screwed if the cake didn't stop BM, or if it killed her.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Chapter 899 - Perospero said that the BM Pirates would be screwed if the cake didn't stop BM, or if it killed her.
    I assume he said the pirate be screwed because the pirates would suffer heavy injuries on their side to stop BM .
    Doesn't katakuri have better CoO compared to big mom?

Related to katakuri , i am also curious to know how would someone like whitebeard or admirals fight him . Since you know , his future sight helped him avoiding all attacks

I assume he said the pirate be screwed because the pirates would suffer heavy injuries on their side to stop BM .

Related to katakuri , i am also curious to know how would someone like whitebeard or admirals fight him . Since you know , his future sight helped him avoiding all attacks
    Whitebeard would just have to destroy the area than a specific point. His swords swing are able to do that.Aokiji can freeze an area.

Also his CoO tires out so they can simply let it run out and beat the shit out of him.

Whitebeard avoided attacks in his sleep vs. rookie Ace, so I think it's safe to assume that the top dogs of the world all have powerful CoO baseline (in the range of Katakuri). Even Sanji dodged one of his jelly beans, so I take it for granted that an Admiral or another Yonkou can do the same. Maybe their CoO is not better, but sufficient to fight him without issues.

In general I'm going to treat the "future sight haki" as a new ability that was supposed to be there all along, similiar to black haki. All of the top guys are supposed to have black hardening, but we didn't see it during the Whitebeard War either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Whitebeard avoided attacks in his sleep vs. rookie Ace, so I think it's safe to assume that the top dogs of the world all have powerful CoO baseline (in the range of Katakuri). Even Sanji dodged one of his jelly beans, so I take it for granted that an Admiral or another Yonkou can do the same. Maybe their CoO is not better, but sufficient to fight him without issues.

In general I'm going to treat the "future sight haki" as a new ability that was supposed to be there all along, similiar to black haki. All of the top guys are supposed to have black hardening, but we didn't see it during the Whitebeard War either.
    We pretty much saw the Admirals do what Katakuri did in Marineford.

Discovered Stowaway

It's not supposed to be something anyone can do. It's a secial process Vegapunk discovered.

Big Mom can cheat since she can make inanimate object be alive. I also wonder about the zombies.
    But did Mr. 4 steal Lasso from Vegapunk's lab or something? Or maybe because it's a gun and has a barrel/mouth, it was easier than making something without one. Plus, why does it sneeze exploding baseballs instead of just bullets/normal cannonballs? Seems almost more like the Caesar Clown knock-off version than Vegapunk's, like the difference between Momonosuke's dragon fruit and other SMILEs.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    My wild guess is that when the metal is forged to make the weapon, the DF is turned to pulp and put inside the forging.
    That's not a bad theory; and they don't come alive until the forging is complete, 'cause otherwise they'd burn up. But what about things that don't come about via forging, I wonder? Though we haven't seen anything like that yet. Big Mom and Moria have pretty much monopolized bringing non-weapon things to life so far but not by using individual DFs on them.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I'd have thought that regardless whether they were already injured from the fracas of the wedding party and losing multiple allies to treason and whatnot, that would immediately mean 3 other Yonkou crews would be able to target them for turf acquisition and whether or not their strongest guy was only slightly less strong than the other Yonkou captain, that captain would be bringing their entire crew along with them, so it would end up being, at best, one of those situations where one guy makes the difference in an all-out battle. They're actually kind of lucky that it would be a Pyrrhic victory for the other Yonkou so even if it got out that their matriarch was dead, it would be a short time before any kind of full-on assault occurred. They'd probably approach it piece by piece and allow the other crew to gradually switch sides rather than get stomped in a fruitless effort to preserve what they had.

But did Mr. 4 steal Lasso from Vegapunk's lab or something? Or maybe because it's a gun and has a barrel/mouth, it was easier than making something without one. Plus, why does it sneeze exploding baseballs instead of just bullets/normal cannonballs? Seems almost more like the Caesar Clown knock-off version than Vegapunk's, like the difference between Momonosuke's dragon fruit and other SMILEs.
    I suppose a shichibukai like Crocodile has access to those kind of things. You can't just shove it in in the barrel it's suppose to eat it. And it shoot those baseball because Mr.4 is a baseball guy so he feeds him that. He does the same as a regular gun(shoot baseball).

Discovered Stowaway

I suppose a shichibukai like Crocodile has access to those kind of things. You can't just shove it in in the barrel it's suppose to eat it. And it shoot those baseball because Mr.4 is a baseball guy so he feeds him that. He does the same as a regular gun(shoot baseball).
    But then, so is Lasso also a Bag of Holding to be able to shoot more of them than his body is large enough to hold? It's just making less sense the more I think about it.

But then, so is Lasso also a Bag of Holding to be able to shoot more of them than his body is large enough to hold? It's just making less sense the more I think about it.
    I would say just like Magellan secrete poison as a gun he secrets bullets. Is it taking liberties? Yes. But I don't it's that farfetched that he produce endless ammunition being that he is powered by a devil fruit.

To be fair I don't remember us ever seeing someone run out of ammo in one piece. You could just assume Mr4 load him with balls before he transforms.

How much more popular do you think One Piece would be if 4Kids never got there hands on it

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information