+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Scary Things

Default Re: Scary Things

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    Sorry to necro an oldish thread especially since I barely lurk into this territory but THIS needs to be seen...

http://alicimou.tumblr.com/post/4095...is-saying-that
    Is this in the right thread?

the answer is synthetic. zachri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Is this in the right thread?
    yes - it's a fecking scary thought.

Thou shalt be ended in the name of the League of zachri and the Lawfare army.

High winds these days seem to scare me a bit the day they turn up for fear of losing power. How do I overcome this newfound fear from Hurricane Sandy?

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Jones View Post
    High winds these days seem to scare me a bit the day they turn up for fear of losing power. How do I overcome this newfound fear from Hurricane Sandy?
    Replace it with a fear of megaquakes and giant monster attacks.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam
    I'm not supposed to be a kid, but I'm an idiot.
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

How each year feels like its going by faster than the last.

I'd suggest that with time this fear will likely lessen. Seeing as wind is unavoidable, being exposed to it in differing increments should eventually desensitize you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    Have you noticed that as well? The seconds run by the same way they did 10 years ago, but at the same time it's as if they go by way faster... It's bizarre, isn't it?
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Rock and Roll~

Very much so .
    To lose every trace of our vices would be no different than to lose every trace of our virtues. We would lose our humanity either way.

When we experience a moment, time feels like it's dragging on too long and when it's past it feels like it's passed too quickly. On average time works at time's pace.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887

Okay, I can't get over this. It was shown to be on Tumblr, so now I'm going to share it with all of you.

First: Read This Comic

Have you read it yet?

Now Read This.
    3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

Speaking of holes and things one can find on tumblr -

Spoiler:

Indian officials ventured into a deep jungle, investigating several missing persons reports from a nearby city. What they found was a “Tower of Silence,” or dakhma. Zoroastrians use these sites to dispose of bodies in the open air.
    While sites like these are not uncommon in certain parts of india, several peculiarities hint at something more unusual…
    1. None of the bodies depicted in the photograph were identified. Villagers from nearby, though initially surprised at the sheer number of corpses in the dakhma, proved unable to recognize the bodies. The corpses also do not match the descriptions of the missing people.
    2. There were no animals around except for maggots and flies. Zoroastrians rely on birds (i.e. buzzards) to dispose of the bodies, in the belief they are contributing back to the Earth. Officials found the corpses relatively untouched by any sort of animal.
    3. There is no official count of the bodies. In fact, little work was actually accomplished at the site and, perhaps, this is why only one photograph has emerged. Officials avoided the spot - not only because they felt uneasy looking at it, but for the following, as well:
    4. The deep pit in the center of the photograph was filled with several feet of festering blood - far more than the bodies on the outside could ever supply. The stench was so unbearable that many of the officials began to get nauseous when they first approached the dakhma.
    5. The expedition was ended when a villager accidentally kicked a small bone into the pit, penetrating the coagulated surface of the pool. A massive burst of gas from the decomposing blood erupted from the pit, splashing those looking into it, along with the photographer.
    Those caught in the explosion were immediately sent to the hospital, where they were quarrantined for possible infection. They became delirious with fever, shouting about “being tainted with the blood of Ahriman” (the personification of evil in Zoroastrianism), despite never having admitted having any familiarity with the religion.
    In fact, many of them had no idea what the dakhma was when they had found it. Delirium turned to insanity as many began to attack hospital staff until they were sedated. The fever eventually killed all of them.
    When officials returned with HAZMAT gear the following day, the site was empty. All the bodies had been removed and, astonishingly, the pool of blood inthe pit had been drained. All that remained of the incid
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GODDAMN KREMLIN! FUCK OFF

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Okay, I can't get over this. It was shown to be on Tumblr, so now I'm going to share it with all of you.

First: Read This Comic

Have you read it yet?

Now Read This.
    Holy crap...My mind has been blown.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Russia has natural gas deposits.

Fracking is a method for tapping into natural gas deposits.

Fracking causes sinkholes, which can appear suddenly and can be very deep.

Russia has deep holes suddenly appearing.

Scary, but not necessarily supernatural.
    To lose every trace of our vices would be no different than to lose every trace of our virtues. We would lose our humanity either way.

One Character at a time Rogues' Gallery's Avatar

1. Go to Google Images
    2. Type in the "kate clark taxidermy"
    3. Press Enter
    4. Scream Endlessly as a torrent of apocalyptic nightmares fill your every pore
    5. You're Welcome

Also,

Hey it's a manticore family!

I'm not freaked out in the least.

Because I've seen this:

Last edited by Davy Jones; May 31st, 2013 at 11:03 AM.

check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar

each year, in comparison to the last, is literally a smaller amount of time in your life than the last. for instance, from 15-20, that's 1/4 of your life. where say 30-35, is a 1/7th. this is why people tend to remember their teenage years the most and time seems to move faster as you get older.

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar

It's called getting old; no lie. There's a psychological element attached to it that makes time seem like it pasts faster.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by eerie View Post
    each year, in comparison to the last, is literally a smaller amount of time in your life than the last. for instance, from 15-20, that's 1/4 of your life. where say 30-35, is a 1/7th. this is why people tend to remember their teenage years the most and time seems to move faster as you get older.
    This right here.

This story is from 2 weeks ago, but I am going to post it now, because why the hell not.

Its kinda scary, and what makes it even more scary for me is how sure I am that everything I saw was real, I mean, I am willing to bet that at least 90% of you guys felt, seen, or heard weird things but never got THAT scared because you weren't certian of whatever scared you.
    well, its a different case for me.

anyway lets get to my story.

I was going home, it was 3 AM, there wasn't a single car in the road, and it was dark as hell because most of the lamps near and inside my hood are broken, but I am used to it, so it didn't mean much.
    I was getting close to the "enterance" of our hood, when I saw the first weird thing.
    there were cats, many cats, about 15, they were roaming around some old car lift of the enterance, it was creepy of course, but I told myself that its nothing and kept going, even though I was able to go to the other enterance, which is not that far by the way.
    so after that, as I was getting REAL close to the enterance, the cats, and the old car, I saw something, right on top of that old car, there was something that looked like a black ball of hair, without a face or anything, it was also pitch black, (darker then the darkness itself) but it was the size of the cat, so I kept going and assumed that it was one, and made myself believe that the reason it looked weird was because of how dark that road was, so I drove by it and avoided staring at anything except for the road.
    after few moments, when I passed that car and the creepy group of cats, shit happened.
    I noticed something looking at me from the side mirror, it was just staring at me, and it was standing right in front of that car.
    Once again I thought I was seeing things, so I turned my head to take a look, and it was actually there.

a short, weird looking figure was staring at me, it was mostly white, it had wide eyes, and hair similiar to that thing that was on top of the car.

It took me about five seconds to actually realize that all of this was real, I started shaking so hard and I tried to calm myself and drive home. my house was only 200 meters away, so I managed to reach it without shitting my pants of fear.

The end.

I know it sounds like a copypasta, but its not, I am serious. ;-;

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

You people need to visit Oman(its a little country near saudi arabia) there are many creepy places there, and a story about a beautiful ghost-woman that appear near those cavees.

at first I thought it was a lie, but then many people told me this story, some heard of it, and some saw it. (most of those would never lie about these stuff, though)

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Time to break childhoods with a bat!

I recently watched princess Mononoke and damn that forest spirit is creepy
    Spoiler:
    Time to break childhoods with a bat!

http://media.desura.com/cache/images...by_sachsen.jpg
    Oh lord, I'm going to have nightmares because of that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information