+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anna -- An Indie Horror Game

Default Anna -- An Indie Horror Game

Now, I'll admit that the trailer really isn't all that great so I'll also link this article.

For those who don't want to click the link, let me tell you why this game is amazing.

The game remembers everything you do and uses your actions to try and scare you. If you don't react to something, it'll try to scare you in a different way. It runs on a ghost engine that is essentially alive.

There are three different paths you can take to beat the game, each is about 3-4 hours of gameplay depending on how fast you figure things out (as this game doesn't really help you at all) so there's so good value for the price tag ($10)

Also, if you buy it you also get the soundtrack for free, and the music is really quite fantastic.

Get it: http://www.desura.com/games/anna

Default Re: Anna -- An Indie Horror Game

Oh my god, that looks so good. Damn, why isn't this sort of thing on Steam?

They're trying to get it on Steam. Last I heard no progress had been made though.

Looks pretty interesting. Gonna wait to see if any good gameplay vids pop up, don't really feel like adding yet another game to my backlog.

Also, anyone remember the name of that indie horror game where you play from the perspective of a baby or toddler?
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Also, anyone remember the name of that indie horror game where you play from the perspective of a baby or toddler?
    Ah yes, "Among the Sleep" AKA The game that will keep me up at night once it's released.

No news on it yet, but you can subscribe to a newsletter on their site: http://www.krillbite.com/ats/

Quote Originally Posted by Nex View Post
    Ah yes, "Among the Sleep" AKA The game that will keep me up at night once it's released.

No news on it yet, but you can subscribe to a newsletter on their site: http://www.krillbite.com/ats/
    Thanks! I'm really intrigued by this game. Indie horror games have been great this gen.
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

I'm absolutely, completely sure that SCP-87 game also learns from your actions (despite everybody saying it's not). I have no other explanation for every time that damn creature tricked me despite my attempts to trick it. This Anna game looks awesome though, but if it is as smart as I sounds only things it will use against me are sudden faces on screen and scary chords.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information