Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 93 of 93

Thread: How do I delete Robby Bevard

  1. #81

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    It is a horror house that felt fun for a while and then turned into something pretty tame and tacky.
    A gif fest. With Nigel. And whining petulant people telling gifsters to stop posting gifs in a topic of no actual worth.
    Why does it exist? I don't even know.

    http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=35844
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

  2. #82

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    Quote Originally Posted by Dryish View Post
    It is a horror house that felt fun for a while and then turned into something pretty tame and tacky.
    A gif fest. With Nigel. And whining petulant people telling gifsters to stop posting gifs in a topic of no actual worth.
    Why does it exist? I don't even know.

    http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=35844
    That's a fun thread. I'm sad that I missed it.
    It's like the tumblr vs reddit thread with a more ironic opening post. I still like the tumblr thread better though.
    Mainly because it's not on the OP related boards.

    Anyway, I think I'll ingore whatever this thread's "dicussion" or meme is.



    Carry on. Ignore the thread crasher.

  3. #83
    the answer is screaming zachri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In my body I hope

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    I don't frequent the forums alot, but what thread is that?
    Is it another thread like this one?
    You know?
    One that's basically a sunglasses rack with expensive shades that cheap window shoppers would try on in a piss poor attempt to look cool in a tiny mirror for a fleeting moment?
    You could call it similarish.
    Except we have Nigel.
    And plates.
    And relevancy.

  4. #84

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    Keeping this up until I'm thread banned. It would be so worth it.

    Here's an image of a post that was deleted in this thread


    http://edyics.eecafe.net/meme/dumbthread.png

    I successfuly went off topic and made a post worthy enough to be removed by mods in this thread. How was that even possible?
    Discuss.
    Last edited by Hiroy; July 21st, 2012 at 09:39 AM.

  5. #85

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    You said you wanted to come in here and see a deleted post... and that every time you didn't, it made you frown. So thus, seeing a deleted post would make you smile.

    But if a post IS deleted, you wouldn't be able to see it.

    So I deleted yours.

    Stop asking for things you don't actually want!
    Last edited by Robby; July 21st, 2012 at 11:35 AM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

  6. #86

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    I make the thread and maybe one response early page one and leave this thread and come back now and see this

  7. #87
    the answer is screaming zachri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In my body I hope

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    I make the thread and maybe one response early page one and leave this thread and come back now and see this
    Aren't we kind, leaving you a 'present'.

  8. #88

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    You said you wanted to come in here and see a deleted post... and that every time you didn't, it made you frown. So thus, seeing a deleted post would make you smile.

    But if a post IS deleted, you wouldn't be able to see it.

    So I deleted yours.

    Stop asking for things you don't actually want!
    : )

  9. #89

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    I make the thread and maybe one response early page one and leave this thread and come back now and see this
    I imagine Quattro stepping into a room filled with corpses and defecation, having the most "I never asked for any of this" face imaginable with his sunglasses still on.


  10. #90

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    I imagine Quattro stepping into a room filled with corpses and defecation, having the most "I never asked for any of this" face imaginable with his sunglasses still on.

    http://www.cosmic-era.com/Z_Gundam/images/char.gif
    I don't think anybody has more perfectly summarized my life and behaviour.

  11. #91

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    Hold down the reset button until the screen goes blank. If that doesn't work, remove the batteries from their housings in the nipples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.


  12. #92
    I Have Returned Davy Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gorham, ME, USA

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    Robby's too adorable a husky furry to simply go away!

  13. #93

    Default Re: How do I delete Robby Bevard

    Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    I imagine Quattro stepping into a room filled with corpses and defecation, having the most "I never asked for any of this" face imaginable with his sunglasses still on.

    http://www.cosmic-era.com/Z_Gundam/images/char.gif
    So this why he was acting all nutty in Char's Counterattack...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts