Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How do i delete my account.

Default Re: How do i delete my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Show her the works of Jane Goodall.
    I don't think she would care. She's realy narrow minded, has limited knowledge of the things around her, and the fact she hasn't even held a job in the last 20 years makes her completely out of touch with the real world. She also has the habbits of doing things that are destructive to her and those around her (constant loud, shrill and endless yelling and arguing at very late hours of the night after being repeatedly discouraged from doing so by the landlord after the people from the surrounding apartments complained) Whenever you call her out on it she pretends like you didn't say anything and just goes on and on, and she has to not only close the door, but close it with a huge theatrical swing, damaging it even further then she already has, only to open it again and yell "one last thing" at me for the 47th consecutive time (and that's not exaggerating).

She also has the tendency to look down on everyone, and prematurely denounce everything she doesn't understand or like.

Foolish mortal, AP is a trap from which you can never escape. You'll be trapped here with us forever! Muahahahaha!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I don't think she would care. She's realy narrow minded, has limited knowledge of the things around her, and the fact she hasn't even held a job in the last 20 years makes her completely out of touch with the real world. She also has the habbits of doing things that are destructive to her and those around her (constant loud, shrill and endless yelling and arguing at very late hours of the night after being repeatedly discouraged from doing so by the landlord after the people from the surrounding apartments complained) Whenever you call her out on it she pretends like you didn't say anything and just goes on and on, and she has to not only close the door, but close it with a huge theatrical swing, damaging it even further then she already has, only to open it again and yell "one last thing" at me for the 47th consecutive time (and that's not exaggerating).

She also has the tendency to look down on everyone, and prematurely denounce everything she doesn't understand or like.
    uhhhh. :| i'm so sorry for you. parents are people too, and people are not perfect. I got a friend with parents that are off the wall. really makes me wonder how she turned out the way she did. btw, you need to show your dad superman 64. lol

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post

Take her on an all expenses trip to NNNNNEEEWWW YORK

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Take her on an all expenses trip to NNNNNEEEWWW YORK
    I don't have the money to go swimming dude :/

She'd explode at the sight of so many smokies

Also Sorta-Smokies, and whatever creative word she has for Jews.

Just wait til she lays eyes on the Marbleds and the Tanneds

Far worse tournament related things have happened. Such as anything involving Pwngoat.
    I once googled upon a picture of the goat ejaculating right in Ace's face.I shudder at the thought of things that have transpired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    I once googled upon a picture of the goat ejaculating right in Ace's face.I shudder at the thought of things that have transpired.

And then there's always this... piece of art.
    Open at your own discretion.

Spoiler:
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

when my brother was in high school, 'jew" was an insult. (i'm sure he's proud of that now)

You wouldn't want that anyway.

I mean, she doesn't even have teeth.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Not Jews but she did say how "gypsies commit a crime by being born" and that Hitler was right in trying to gas them all to extinction.

Once again, her words, not mine.

I'm sure she's just a single cultural sensitivity seminar away from embracing all peoples

Quote Originally Posted by Dryish View Post
    And then there's always this... piece of art.
    Open at your own discretion.

Congratulations, you finally managed to close this horrible thread.

Thread Information