Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55

Thread: How do i delete my account.

  1. #21
    i like john cena and randy playercena5241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I don't want to be a member on this forum anymore.

    NEVER GIVE UP.
    STRAGHT EDGE MEANS I BETTER THAN U.

  2. #22

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Whoa. King Cannon, I didn't know you had a brother.
    Or that he was a member on these forums.

  3. #23

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    Nothing says brotherly love like sharing IP addresses and voting for the same character in every match I've referenced.
    We share IP addresses?

    It's true that I have used his computer to log in a few times when mine had problems, but we both have our own machines (but we do share the same wireless connection, though).

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Whoa. King Cannon, I didn't know you had a brother.
    Or that he was a member on these forums.
    It's not like you knew much about me.

    And I can't be the only person here with a sibling that's also an user here, can I?
    Last edited by King Cannon; July 17th, 2012 at 01:07 PM.

  4. #24
    Ttorquaresz Nia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Crazy Bird-Lady from Germany

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    And I can't be the only person here with a sibling that's also an user here, can I?
    Well, my little sister is registered here (cottonsocks), but she was only active for, like, a week or something.
    I didn't even remember her username; had to find her introduction thread first, heh.

  5. #25

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

  6. #26

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    I very much dread the day when my three little sisters, two of which have read One Piece, look up and find this forum. Not that I would mind seeing them around, no, I just don't know how I would react to the notion of elder responsibility. My God that is a terrible thought. *shudders*
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

  7. #27
    Make good art city_lights31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    deep in the bowels of awesome.

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    I was so happy when my best friend got an account here. He only ever made one post.

    Last edited by city_lights31; July 20th, 2012 at 12:09 AM.

    read.


  8. #28

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    what tournament

    Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

  9. #29

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Hopefully Mortal Kombat.

    And I've told enough horror stories to my entire family to keep them off this site for good. Besides, only two other people in my family are One Piece fans.

  10. #30

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Hopefully Mortal Kombat.

    And I've told enough horror stories to my entire family to keep them off this site for good. Besides, only two other people in my family are One Piece fans.
    That's two more then me, but then again my father judges everything by how it looks (whenever I play a Nintendo/Genesis/Snes game he always calls it "playing debile games for three year old children", and he thinks 2 D games are naturaly inferior to 3D by the simple fact of them not being 3 D), my mother has sort of never went anywhere in the last 20 years and her world view reflects that, and my cousin is ten years older and into religion so....

  11. #31
    Make good art city_lights31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    deep in the bowels of awesome.

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    That's two more then me, but then again my father judges everything by how it looks (whenever I play a Nintendo/Genesis/Snes game he always calls it "playing debile games for three year old children", and he thinks 2 D games are naturaly inferior to 3D by the simple fact of them not being 3 D), my mother has sort of never went anywhere in the last 20 years and her world view reflects that, and my cousin is ten years older and into religion so....
    Does your mom use slang like "that's heavy, doc." That would be adorable.

    read.


  12. #32

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by city_lights31 View Post
    Does your mom use slang like "that's heavy, doc." That would be adorable.
    No but she's recently comented on how "the smokies" "look like apes". And then acted as if I'd have gone crazy when trying to call her out on it.

    Needless to say her opinions are not mine in the slightest.

  13. #33
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Squawk

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    No but she's recently comented on how "the smokies" "look like apes". And then acted as if I'd have gone crazy when trying to call her out on it.

    Needless to say her opinions are not mine in the slightest.
    What the hell does that even mean? Shit sounds oppressive as fuck.
    Reminds me of when my great-grandma referred to mixed-race children as "having a little tar in them".

  14. #34

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    No but she's recently comented on how "the smokies" "look like apes".
    lollll, that's a new one
    how would she know anyway, there's no black people in central europe!

  15. #35

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    lollll, that's a new one
    how would she know anyway, there's no black people in central europe!
    Our most popular news anchor.


  16. #36

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    "How the hell did I end up here?"

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    lol at all the beer in that picture

  17. #37

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    "How the hell did I end up here?"

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    lol at all the beer in that picture
    Edit:

    Oh, you mean in the back.

    Well he's half czech half whatever nationality his father was. (He was from Ghana but that doesn't tell me much)

  18. #38
    Mumblecore Gliblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    JET-setting in 上山、山形

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Tell her that all humans are technically apes.

  19. #39

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Tell her that all humans are technically apes.
    She holds the firm belief humans constitute a completely independent category aside from plant and animal life, lol

  20. #40
    Mumblecore Gliblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    JET-setting in 上山、山形

    Default Re: How do i delete my account.

    Show her the works of Jane Goodall.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts