+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Oda´s tributes to another Mangas, mangakas, celebrities...

Default Re: Oda´s tributes to another Mangas, mangakas, celebrities...

I saw school days Moriah!

I can't recognize the girl with Ace (passed out with food on the fork) Katakuri and Kuma.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I saw school days Moriah!

I can't recognize the girl with Ace (passed out with food on the fork) Katakuri and Kuma.
    My guess is she's Bonney, but it's also possible she's Hina.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

Quote Originally Posted by zeff redleg View Post
    Can anyone make a guess on what all characters we saw there?
    We got what, Perona, Moria, Cavendish, Urogue and Tashigi in the classroom. There's Whitebeard, Blackbeard, Crocodile, Vivi, Bonney, Ace, Kuma, Katakuri, Alvida and Koby when he's running down the street. Could be others on the balconies and far in the background on that shot but the image big enough to make them out. Maybe Hancock as the second one from the left on the balcony. The grey skin of the guy next to her gives me a loose inclination to say T-Bone, but it's hard to be sure. The next shot where he's practicing outside with the season changing has X Drake, Jango, Trebol, Dellinger, Sugar, Baby5, Marianne, Bentham, Galdino and Hawkins with again, a few more background characters the vid isn't HQ enough to make out. Mihawk and Kuina are obvious. Oh, and it wouldn't shock me if at least one of the guys leaving the dojo behind Zoro around 14 seconds is someone we know, but I can't make them out well enough either.

Hopefully Kubonouchi's work will push some scanlator to complete Cherry. It's a 4 vol series and first 2 were alreday scanlated. (I have raws of the 2 remaining volumes.)

Okay I went through the Zoro ad again in slow mo. The character I thought at a glance was Bentham I now think is Kuro. Here are my findings.

And there's definitely potential for more. If anyone has more confident IDs for the kids on the balcony or in the background in the running scene, the person Vergo is looking at in his shot, the guys leaving the dojo, the kids the photo behind Kuina's or any of the other kids by the bike racks let me know and I'll add them in.

More: In the background when Zoro is running we see what I presume is Fujitora with his big stick.

Hancock is on the balcony next to someone who has been turned to stone. Not sure about the blonde girl next to them tho. Margaret?

Helmeppo is in between Kuro and Miss Goldenweek

Monet (I think) with Baby 5 and Sugar.

Shilliew, Hatchan (or is it Rock Star), Mr. 1 and Vergo behind Zoro when he's training.

Dosoki Panda emblem is in the background behind Robin and Chopper.

Also interesting is that when Zoro is running it looks like the meteor from Your Name is splitting. Not sure if that is anything OP tho
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

Amazing, thank you guys!

It's funny that Pell is a literal falcon.

I'm looking for a tribute Oda did years ago, it was like a colored one page with a lot of halloween inspired characters if im not wrong, anyone knows about it?

In the scene where Zoro is running you can also see Gin and Pudding in the background. Pudding looks like she is threatening him for some reason. I also think Vergo is talking to Jinbei in the gymnasium scene.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    Message from Oda About Hungry Days Ad !!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7I9b-rXsAI3fQt.jpg
    translation from IG onepiece_staff
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxv8qZvhnlY/

Hello everyone, TRANSLATION HERE ↓↓We received a new message from Oda-san, translation below our message↓↓ It just got released today!Here’s a collab commercial with Nissin Cup Noodles “Aoharu” and ONE PIECE✨✨ Watch it on our story 

Oda-san’s message “Hello.

Are you still a teenager ?
    Personally, I am! I spend my time drawing fictional mangas. And the straw hats too will soon get into a
    teenage atmosphere!!
    Do you know nissin commercials? They’re famous for their catchphrase, "so teenage!" ("aoharukayo!"). And this time, they are doing us the honnor of making a One Piece edition!!
    Mr. eisaku kubonouchi drew luffy and the rest of the crew!! I loved his manga titled "Tsurumoku bachelor dormitory" (Tsurumoku Dokushin Ryo). Today, younger generations know him as an illustrator, but he’s also a famous mangaka!
    I’m so happy!! Moreover, the band Bump of chicken took care of the soundtrack, perfect for a teenage feel! Years ago, they composed one of our movie’s theme song, i am so glad we can collaborate with them again!!
    The editing work is just incredible, they made such a stylish commercial. Thank you all!! Oh yes, there are hidden characters everywhere inside the commercial!!
    So watch it as much as you like!! Oda.”
    ah, my bad. there is already translated at Twitter Eiichiro staff
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Starrk; May 22nd, 2019 at 07:49 PM.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

It's kinda weird seeing some characters actually look normal/human.

So is Pell like the official mascot/pet of the school lol.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

One of the guys leaving the Dojo (furthest to the left) is Hyouzou.

HEROMAN... ATTACK!!

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    It's kinda weird seeing some characters actually look normal/human.
    The commercial is basically like if a typical anime producer got the hang of One Piece and basically removed all the creative and unique designs to insert generic animu designs.

Great commercial i hope there is more

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

One Piece: Treasure Cruise 5th Anniversary!

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

Law looks...healthy? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    We got what, Perona, Moria, Cavendish, Urogue and Tashigi in the classroom. There's Whitebeard, Blackbeard, Crocodile, Vivi, Bonney, Ace, Kuma, Katakuri, Alvida and Koby when he's running down the street. Could be others on the balconies and far in the background on that shot but the image big enough to make them out. Maybe Hancock as the second one from the left on the balcony. The grey skin of the guy next to her gives me a loose inclination to say T-Bone, but it's hard to be sure. The next shot where he's practicing outside with the season changing has X Drake, Jango, Trebol, Dellinger, Sugar, Baby5, Marianne, Bentham, Galdino and Hawkins with again, a few more background characters the vid isn't HQ enough to make out. Mihawk and Kuina are obvious. Oh, and it wouldn't shock me if at least one of the guys leaving the dojo behind Zoro around 14 seconds is someone we know, but I can't make them out well enough either.
    Those are Vista, Mr. 1/Daz Bones, Shiryu and Hyouzou.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information