+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 380 "Enies Lobby Main Island Express" Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ooshi78
    zanbai is claming to be mugiwara... is oda hinting that the entire FF will join?

ooshi78
    i thought the same thing... this solve the Franky Family problem if franky joins... the other thing is that paulie lulu & tilestone are with them... they'll be strawhat? :D

OMG! I can't wait for the next chap!!!
    *is waiting for Zoro to kick some major ass XD* I loved the last page *_____*
    Oh Oda... is just freakin' awesome!!!!
    ~*The princess and the swordsman*~
    How can you not fall in love with him?
    *>Zoro x Vivi shipper forever<*

yeah thank you for the chapter

Nah, if all the FF joiend it'd be way too... many people to deal with! XDD

But an awesome chapter. Awesome to the max!

Poor Paulie. But nobody makes it through a good fight without getting injured in the least, os I shouldn't expect Paulie to, either.

sogeking is so awesome, he planned the whole break-in ^_^ me & paulie both did a gasp of horror when we saw paulie get stabbed. sooooo looking forward to next chapter, there's going to be so much ass-kicking it's gonna be great ^_^

You know what I like? HOW I WAS RIGHT about Oimo getting clobbered with Rocketman. I have to revel in my victories because there are so few.

Kudos Oda. He manages to use every character to their fullest no matter how small their role (Yokozuna).

And I'm crazy about all these villains being thrown in. I'll say it again, a battle this epic is what I expected for the finale. I can't imagine how Oda will wrap this series up.

Ah, I knew somebody predicted that Rocketman would crash into Oimo. Good call.

Water 7 = best cannon fodder villains ever. The fights with the giants were surprisingly awesome, and I think the watchdog squad is promising as well... although I wouldn't be surprised if we see a quick, one-sided slaughter now that the Rocketman passengers have arrived.

God

I think if franky's family join it would be better because it would build up rep. for luffy's crew...but the chances of that happening is slim because i think oda wants the crew to be kept at a minimun.

Jesuszilla son of Godzilla Kakaliaha's Avatar

I think if the ship is big enough than they will need more than one shipwright, also FF seem more like real pirates :laugh: than most of the mugiwara do, and Oda wouldn't have to focus on all of them it would probably be the galley-La and Franky then the FF as one unit.

oh man, thanks battle franky for the chapter and thanks ooshi for a translation. this chapter was in-frikkin-credible! before this, i had a very small feeling that maybe the whole ff, and those 3 galley-la people would join the crew. but now, that feeling has grown a lot. but of course, you can never be 100% sure on these things. i was hoping for something a little different for the new crewmember/s of the strawhats, but i'm really starting to like the ff, lulu, and tilestone more and more now and wouldn't mind them joining along with paulie and franky at all =).

Quote Originally Posted by ooshi78
    zanbai is claming to be mugiwara... is oda hinting that the entire FF will join?

ooshi78
    đ
    well they already joined the strawhats when they went along for the ride, jut like Paulie, Tilestone and Lulu and the second reason they claim they're mugiwara is that they want all the blame put on them, so that they and W7 wouldn't be affected by any goverment repercussions . evul bastards protecting their own skin:laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Well, you know, we're all really used to just one guy joining at a time type of thing, and then there's the "I want about 10 crewmates" thing, but then, who's to say it's not possible that they'll end up getting a bunch of extra members to maintain a large new ship. It seems strange, but it could happen. I just thought it was interesting how quick Zambai was to claim to be associated with Luffy. :) He's like, his new hero. XD
    All this action seems to be stalling the plot a bit, but its' necessary. I think this particularly section will be very entertaining in the anime version, though. Especially since by that time, we won't be so antsy to know what's going to happen next.

Edit:
    and the second reason they claim they're mugiwara is that they want all the blame put on them, so that they and W7 wouldn't be affected by any goverment repercussions . evul bastards protecting their own skin
    That's a good point, but they better not get their faces recognized. :)

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

You know guys some day I have to start a list with the incredible things we´ve seen in One Piece. We´ve seen sakura-tree-mountains, flying ships, a gate the size of an island and much more incredible stuff and it still doesn´t stop. And with this chapter we´ve now seen a flying sea train. Beautiful, just beautiful.

And I don´t know about you guys but having Zanbai confirming that they all belong to the Strawhat gang just was great. I mean think back of the time where Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Chopper assaulted the Franky House to avenge Usopp and how Zanbai thought of the Strawhats back then. And right now he proudly confesses to WG officials that he/they belong to the team. For me that was definitely a DON scene. Simply beautiful.

or.. the flashback starts ôO

lol.. the whole ff mugiwara pirates.. ô_O

you know i would love it if the Frankys and Paulies and pals joined up,

a big ship and an equaly large crew is exactly what the SH needs ^^

EDIT and think about the battle power and ship expertise they would be bringing:ohmy:

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq
    Is that one CP agent on page seven the same guy that was making the damage report to Spandam a minute ago? I've seen him somewhere before at any rate.
    He has a striking resemblance to Mckinley of the White Berets. That's probably who you were thinking of.
    K-F|Jango

I noticed that resemblence too. It's just a coincidence.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Thx for the chapter guys
    Rocketman's scene was cool, too bad Paulie was stabbed, hope he gets his revenge in the future
    Anyone wondering what happened to Kokoro,Chimney,Nami after the train crashed(these 3 females havent shown their faces after Rocketman fell)
    Dog Riders are good, Oda's really a genius

He sort of resembles that agent guy in CP9's car, that pops up in 369, though the noses are clearly different. Um, wonder what happened to that guy?

Okay, pardon me while I geek out for a second, but Mellorine Mode is back!!! Yaaay! I missed it, he hasn't done it in a while. ^^

Awesome chapter! I stared at the page where Pauley got stabbed for probably a little longer than necessary. It was aesthetically very pretty and emotionally a little shocking, so... odd cocktail in my head. ^^

Thanks to Battle Franky for setting us up, everyone who mirrored, and Ooshi for translating. We're so spoiled in here. ^^
    If you spoiler me, I will eat you with tater tots.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information