+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 380 "Enies Lobby Main Island Express" Discussion

Ah, I wish Oda would get over these filler opponents and focus on more interesting stuff. Luckily, these fights won't take too long, a chapter or two. No Franky this week though but at least Pauly had a kick ass moment - they do make a cute couple, Zambai and him.

Quote Originally Posted by jackvance
    According to wikipedia, either "quoted for truth" or "quit fucking talking"..
    Heh, nice find. But, "quoted for truth" is what I meant. =)

Yay! Thanks for the chappy! *downloads*
    Whoa, that really is LQ. :P Can't see some panels too well.
    Well, they are all on the island now.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Hehe, Sanji told Nami "Hurry Nami-San into my arms!!!" I wish he understands that Nami always ignore him. And Sogeking is all like Usopp :)
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

mugiwara nakama

why does nami always freak out like this when something bad is about to happen that is later fixed by zoro or sanji?

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara nakama
    why does nami always freak out like this when something bad is about to happen that is later fixed by zoro or sanji?
    It's actually a thing I really like about one piece.. the characters are so true to their personalities at all times. Even Usopp is still being Usopp despite his mask.

And in the very last box Sogeking says: "It all went according to my plan" and Chopper's reaction: "really??" - It's as if Usopp's not wearing his mask at all lol, awesome, good to see the humour is still top notch =)

The Mystery is Solved Son Conan's Avatar

Cover Story: This looks like something from a fanboy's dream.

-Baskerville's right head looks like a male Miss Goldenweek
    -Oimo got owned...twice!
    -Pauly's becomming a regular pincushion, isn't he?
    -*humming "Rocketman"*
    -Ladies and Gentleman: the Mugiwara Pirates have entered the building. Let the fun begin.
    Te quise tanto que supe entregarte enterita mi alma
    Te quise tanto que nunca escuche lo que hablaban de m
    Te quise tanto que para olvidarte una vida no alcanza, que queda
    Perder la esperanza de andar por el mundo buscando por t.

Hey, that was actually a very smart move from Zoro, quick thinking, if I might say so. OK, he didn't count on the landing, but what the hell. Heh, they're inside and alive.

Quote Originally Posted by joekido the Second
    It seems that Oda watched that movie
    hrm.. Why? Only because they have similar weapon doesnt mean that he has seen it. The weapons isnt that similar...

OK, now I'm 100% sure that Oda is a Sherlock Holmes fan. The title of the novel is "The Hound of Baskervilles". And what do we got in this chapter? A judge named Baskerville who sents a squad of hounds to fight the Mugiwaras. As Spock would say it: "Fascinating." Amazing work Oda, simply amazing. :laugh:

and just to pinpoint another thing.. baskerville "resembles" the three-headed hound cerberus from greek mythology that guards the gates of hell.

on a more interesting sidenote: that soge-chopper interaction at the end is a classic. i only missed the star-like eyes in chopper
    baka^ni

I just.. Can't get what happened to Paulie out of my head.. :(

So the middle head is just plain nuts? I want to see a conversation between Baskerville and Chopper just for the sheer comedy value.

Well, here's the moment that I've been expecting for a while, Rocket Man bursting into Enies Lobby. Dented him up pretty good in the process. That's such a great visual of the World Government personnel just watching it fly by and Zoro's "yeah, whatever" response to the situation is pretty good too seeing as how everybody else is spazzing out.

Poor Pauly, he's like a magnet for being stabbed.

Ooshi's translation:
    marine: are you guys the "mugiwara ichimi" (strawhat gang)!!!

paulie: ......

zanbai: yes we are!!

moz+kiwi: were we!!?

paulie: .... that doesn't matter
    Huh. That's an odd exchange.

Is that one CP agent on page seven the same guy that was making the damage report to Spandam a minute ago? I've seen him somewhere before at any rate.
    Complicating things since 2009.

zanbai: it's roronoa guys!!!!

Heh, what do you think he meant by that?

I had a thought from last chapter, if I'm not mistaken, the two devil fuit's that Spandam had have a market value equal to that of what Franky stole. What if Franky used those to pay back the Strawhats?

As for this chapter, I kinda guessed that the second giant would be rammed by the Rocketman, but I thought it would happen earlier in the chapter, or in the last frame.

In any case, I don't think Chopper suspects it's Usopp. I mean c'mon, this is Chopper, whose nievete is equaled only by Luffy. But that's why we love him.
    If I think I'm insane, does it mean I'm not? Because a truly insane person wouldn't know that they are insane?

Quote Originally Posted by UPRC
    I just.. Can't get what happened to Paulie out of my head.. :(
    Neither can I... I hope Paulie kill that guy or something.

zanbai is claming to be mugiwara... is oda hinting that the entire FF will join?

ooshi78
    "Listen, you can send a stripper to my party if you like. It won't affect me because, as you can see, I am appearing naked, which I always try to do because I'm kind of a natural guy."

-kermit the frog

Whoo, so many things happening in one chapter! Excellent... Classical One Piece, this is! ^^But I want to see SogeKing pwnage! T_TOnigumo: Oh, each DF is supposedly worth around 100 million Berry, right? I almost forgot. Yeah, that'd be cool!

tought about that too ooshi... a decision like that would sure change the whole concept of OnePiece as a Manga. but if it happens i think it'll be exicitng
    baka^ni

this chapter is superb...
    next week chapter will start fights! YESSS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information