+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans Go!

Default Re: Teen Titans Go!

I'm pretty sure I saw some artwork about it, or atleast fan art related to it that looked pretty official and on model of the Teen Titans Go cast on top of Go styled versions of the Young Justice cast.

So, has the YJ community's whining started yet, or are they waiting until after the episode airs?

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    So, has the YJ community's whining started yet, or are they waiting until after the episode airs?
    You didn't read the comments on the link I posted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I did not, no. My question was rhetorical, by the way. I'm sure the whining started as soon as the news hit, but I don't actually want to read the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    I did not, no. My question was rhetorical, by the way. I'm sure the whining started as soon as the news hit, but I don't actually want to read the comments.
    Just to summarize a lot of bitching about Teen Titans Go, A lot of begging about YJ being brought back for a season 3, and a lot of ignorance as to why it got cancelled with a dash of misblaming.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Yup, par for the course.

Why did this episode not spread like wildfire when it came out a year ago?

Quote Originally Posted by NateRich View Post

Why did this episode not spread like wildfire when it came out a year ago?
    Probably because people liked the Lady Legasus episode better.......that and it's kind of creepy when a character has a limb that's bulkier than all their other limbs.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I really feel like it's Tara just fucking around. The cast has heard for a decade "when is TT season 6 gonna happen".

If it somehow is real, then great! CN has been airing the original show, so it's not like it would be coming right out of nowhere.

Still, I just don't know if they would actually pull the trigger on that when Go seems to make the higher ups at CN pretty happy. Why spend the money on another show when Go is likely much cheaper to produce and is overexposed on the Network already. Not like the original show is going to come back and sell a bunch of toys.

If they were smart, they'd keep it to the streaming service along with Young Justice and Titans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Well, who is to say it would BE for Cartoon Network? Young Justice for instance got its third season but its going to streaming services where it better finds its audience.

That said, a TT6 would be in a reeeeeally awkward weird place right now with both YJ and Go running. We already have the serious show and the goofy show. The weird middleground version of the old show is.... right inbetween those two? I'm sure there's an audience for it but....

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Why do I get the feeling it's just a way of getting older fans to feel "grateful" for TTG because their beloved original series being brought back was because of the comedy one.
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

^ Considering the fact there are people to this very day who believe that the shorts that ran during DC Nation was supposed to greenlit a season 6 instead of what ultimately turned out to be TTG that would be ironic.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Plenty of kids (and parents) are gonna see your obnoxious ass movie. Don't try to bait my money away like that.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Does anyone else remembers Tara's "Twilight Best Pony" tweets?

*shrugs*

so nobody gonna talk about how the movie currently has 91% ON ROTTEN TOMATOES

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tee..._to_the_movies

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Audience score is 70%, which is slightly less impressive....still, very positive reaction. Hell, I'll go see it before my movie pass dies in flames.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Teen Titans Go to the Movies has an after-credits scene...

Spoiler:
    Teen Titans Season 6 Revival is confirmed. They showed a clip that has the Teen Titans in their original art-style recording a video transmission to claim that they "found a way back".

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

I saw the TTG movie. I thought it was pretty good, but then I already like the show. If you don't like the show the movie likely won't change your mind, but if you are a fan you'll probably like it.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Teen Titans Go to the Movies has an after-credits scene...

Spoiler:
    Teen Titans Season 6 Revival is confirmed. They showed a clip that has the Teen Titans in their original art-style recording a video transmission to claim that they "found a way back".
    Nothing is confirmed until theres an announcement. As it stands thats just more trolling from the hateful bastards that run the TTG brand.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information