+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice

Default Re: Injustice

MK gave people the chance to get every costume eventually. Get the season pass... when the summer is over, the costumes will be flowing like wine.

But it really burns my panties knowing there's like several costumes I could have right now, that you can only unlock by playing the iOS game with your WBID account. HOPEFULLY, those costumes will make it to just costumes eventually.

I got the season pass when I went and picked up the game from GameStop. I am glad I decided to get it, saves me some money in the end when it comes to the future DLCs. Btw who do you think the last three DLC characters will be?

Well, MK9 had a pre-order bonus that would get you MK1 ninja outfits and MK3 ninja girl outfits, but they eventually sold that as a pack.

They've already stated that Injustice will have 'costume packs' for when you download compatibility packs so you can fight other players who use DLC characters FOR FREE. It's basically going to be two costumes per DLC character (currently four planned).

And this is NRS. They were so shocked by MK9's success in DLC that they've stated that they have plenty of DLC planned. Don't give up.

My hopes for the remaining DLC characters are:

-Martian Manhunter
    -Black Canary
    -Power Girl
    -Darkseid (although since he's in a stage transition... it's kinda doubtful.)

I would love if Black Canary was in the game. Thats mostly cause I am a Green Arrow fan hahaha

I think Lobo is a confirmed DLC character and I heard that Martian Manhunter and Power Girl are most likely gonna be DLC characters. Do you think MM being in the background for the Watchtower stage have any effect on him being a DLC character?

Not sure. But I know he's nearly a shoe-in. He would basically complete the JLA.

Black Canary also appears in a photo during Green Arrow's story chapter... which makes me hope she'll have a spot. Martial arts master and sonic scream? she'd be perfect for the game.

And i've always been a Power Girl fan. Plus her design would sell. Come on, it's Power Girl. Plus I feel she'd be a good addition. The females need some more powerhouses in the game besides Wonder Woman and Hawk Girl.

Martian Manhunter would be fun to play as. I just hope he isn't just a green Superman though. They have to incorporate his shapeshifting and intangibility powers into his moveset somehow.

I forgot Black Canary showed up in a picture, maybe that was a hint at her appearing as a DLC character. I agree with you, her sonic screams would be awesome to have. I just hope her moveset doesn't resemble Sindel's from Mortal Kombat.

This game could use more female brutes ir maybe just a little bit more female characters in general hahaha

Like I said, if you look past her chest, Power Girl is about as much of a brawler as they come. She'd fit right in.

Wow, I didn't remember what she looked like so I just looked her up. I do really like her design and her chest isn't to troubling. It's to be expected hahaha

Yeah, Lobo has been 100% confirmed as the first DLC character. Meh.

Old metal hair band hairstyle >>> Dreadlocks

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post

http://maxlevel.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Lobo.jpg

Dear god, they've outright failed on just about all of their re-designs.

And Darkseid could still be included even if he's in the background. Lady Sonia is in the background of a stage in MK9, plus it's less work since they already have his model done.

Oh and what female characters are you guys talking about? All I see are men dressed in women's clothing.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post

http://maxlevel.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Lobo.jpg

I know that a while ago Lobo and Blue Beetle were hinted at being playable characters. Since Lobo is showig up as DLC then maybe Blue Beetle will as well? Probably not though

Discount Superman Lazy Ass Justice's Avatar

Where the fuck is Beast Boy and Scarecrow? Also, since Killer Frost is in we might get Firestorm, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Ass Justice View Post
    Where the fuck is Beast Boy and Scarecrow? Also, since Killer Frost is in we might get Firestorm, no?
    Scarecrow is in the first level transition for the two Arkham Asylum fields. We probably won't get Beast Boy as a DlC character sense we have technically 3 titans already included in the game.

best character for me is
    Spoiler:
    Nightwing Regimer ver.

of course..some of the characters to me where different looking since i havent read the new 52 series..plus
    Spoiler:
    Nice to see Damien Wayne is in the game.. or is he the blue nightwing as well?

Also...Shazam is cheap due to his lightning attacks
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuFan22 View Post
    best character for me is
    Spoiler:
    Nightwing Regimer ver.

of course..some of the characters to me where different looking since i havent read the new 52 series..plus
    Spoiler:
    Nice to see Damien Wayne is in the game.. or is he the blue nightwing as well?

Also...Shazam is cheap due to his lightning attacks
    He's just regime nightwing. You can tell by the dialogue in the clashes.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

I do like NR's consistency in having a boatload of extra stuff in the single player mode. I haven't actually touched Story Mode yet, I'm mostly been doing the Arcade runs with all the characters and a few missions. Not to mention the online player/ranked matches.

As it stands now my best characters are:

1. Doomsday (absolutely MONSTROUS pressure game with that Supernova dive being unblockable!)

2. Aquaman (aggressively defensive with some really effective reaches midscreen!)

3. Green Arrow (very creative for a zoner, I love his different arrow attacks!)

in that order, though I'm kind of interested in developing Hawkgirl after my last arcade run.

Oh my god, if the Blue Beetle DLC is true, I'm gonna lose my shit! And I mean that in a "YES, HE'S IN!" I'm happy with either version!

Discount Superman Lazy Ass Justice's Avatar

Didnt Ed Boon tweet a Beatles song not too long ago? Maybe thats a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Ass Justice View Post
    Didnt Ed Boon tweet a Beatles song not too long ago? Maybe thats a hint.
    He tweeted a Beetles song and in a interview he mentioned the possiblity of Blue Beetle and Lobo showing up as playablr characters.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information