+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice

Default Re: Injustice

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.0 Crocodile View Post
    I am very well aware of that,I just wish they would give other bat villains a chance,id rather see poison ivy in her place.
    I do have to ask this question though

How is Poison Ivy any less overexposed/used than Catwoman?

Basically your complaining about Catwoman being in the game because of her overexposure then choosing an equally overexposed character being used over her?

We're probably going to get Poison Ivy too, to complete the Gotham Sirens.

Haven't heard anything beyond the fact that Hawkman can't be in the game, for reasons unknown to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I do have to ask this question though

How is Poison Ivy any less overexposed/used than Catwoman?

Basically your complaining about Catwoman being in the game because of her overexposure then choosing an equally overexposed character being used over her?
    well if a character MUST be a female I would rather have poison ivy than catwoman,or maybe talia instead.

I also wouldnt be surprised if they had the joker in this game aswell.
    We got One Piece on Toonami! Now help it get the best ratings by getting it trending on Twitter when it is on.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.0 Crocodile View Post
    well if a character MUST be a female I would rather have poison ivy than catwoman,or maybe talia instead.

I also wouldnt be surprised if they had the joker in this game aswell.
    I'm surprised he hasn't been announced for the game yet.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

^ Probably fine-tuning his character model.

Green Arrow looks like a shit load of fun! Being a ham like he always is, too. And probably the first costume design that I really like.

Also:
    Hidden:

Hidden:

Actually, add those two to the costumes I'm liking so far.

If this game really does have extra costumes, I'm praying Harley has her classic, Catwoman has her B:TAS one, and bring in Poison Ivy to complete the Gotham Sirens. I know the game has too many Batman characters already, but I just want Ivy. Don't care about Bane, Freeze, or anyone else (as much as I love them). The rest can be anyone else from DC (still want Zatana, Raven, Blue Beetle, and Aquaman).

---

Also, has anyone noticed the voice acting for this game yet?

Batman is none other than old Kevin Conroy himself.
    Catwoman and Harley keep their Arkham 2 voices (Grey DeLisle and Tara Strong).
    Green Arrow sounds a LOT like the voice from JL/JLU.

And I might be wrong, but Cyborg might be the same guy that voiced him in Teen Titans.

Makes me wonder if Tara Strong will be voicing two characters in this game if Raven gets in.
    Last edited by Insider2000; October 11th, 2012 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post

Green Arrow looks like a shit load of fun! Being a ham like he always is, too. And probably the first costume design that I really like.

Also:

Actually, add those two to the costumes I'm liking so far.

If this game really does have extra costumes, I'm praying Harley has her classic, Catwoman has her B:TAS one, and bring in Poison Ivy to complete the Gotham Sirens. I know the game has too many Batman characters already, but I just want Ivy. Don't care about Bane, Freeze, or anyone else (as much as I love them). The rest can be anyone else from DC (still want Zatana, Raven, Blue Beetle, and Aquaman).

---

Also, has anyone noticed the voice acting for this game yet?

Batman is none other than old Kevin Conroy himself.
    Catwoman and Harley keep their Arkham 2 voices (Grey DeLisle and Tara Strong).
    Green Arrow sounds a LOT like the voice from JL/JLU.

And I might be wrong, but Cyborg might be the same guy that voiced him in Teen Titans.

Makes me wonder if Tara Strong will be voicing two characters in this game if Raven gets in.
    I really want Aquaman, wrecking people online with him would be a blast, just because of all the unwarranted hate he gets.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure most of the voice you listed are right.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

I thought people stopped hating on him after the reboot? Oh and Cyborg was voiced by Khary Payton he also does Aqualad in YJ.

People still give Aquaman shit for 'being useless'.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/02/13...reveal-trailer

Who said they want Aquaman?

I believe I saw Captain Marvel in that video too
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Yeah, Shazam/Captain Marvel was confirmed to be playable this past Monday.

Aquaman looks like a ton of fun. Still sticking with my girl, Harley, though.

Apparently, Doomsday is also in, though not yet confirmed. Lot of people saying Raven is in.

And Ed Boon is being his usual troll self.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    me. I said it. And I'm loving it.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    YES, now that Sinestro is in it i really need this game, and a ps3.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...-gods-among-us

Injustice will have Zombies via DLC

I wonder if Marvel Zombies fanboys are butthurt about this.

So, like.... did anyone get this?

Cause we should chat about it.

I did get this game. I think it is as good as I thought it would be. I did beat the story mode the day I got it but thats cuz I played it for like 6 hours straight not cause it was short. It was a very good story though.

I feel the story could have been a bit more fleshed out. Like having a chapter for EVERY character... but then again... i'm sure that would have just made needless filler. Some characters are just doomed to be less important. A whole chapter for Killer Frost would have probably felt wasteful.

Still though... there were some genuine moments that really worked well. (like the opening).

Loving the diversity of the cast though. Currently i'm having the most fun with Catwoman.

I agree, I thought some of the characters could have been a lot more involved with the story. Like Killer Frost and Bane were bascially grunts for the whole story. I also thought that each character would get a chapter but as I made my way through the story I realized that was not gonna be the case. I thought the fighting sequences during the cutscenes were really well down. Though half the time I thought it was going to have to press buttons. What did you think of that btw? Like when you had to deflect bullets or shoot arrows before a fight.

I am mostly using Green Arrow, I really enjoy the elementally arrows you can switch between. How is this Catwoman compared to the Mortal Kombat vs DC Catwoman?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information