+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Haikyu!!

Default Re: Haikyu!!

Chapter 111 is out and it kinda answered what I was wondering about while reading the last chapter :P
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/248967/...11_by_casanova

Yay, the newest episode is out! Finally, Nekoma in color!! <:D

Loved the episode. But I really love every Haikyuu!! episode. Hopefully they'll get more fans so they do a second season right away. I really want Bokuto and Akaashi and of course
    Akiteru animated! XD Why can't the first season have 50 episodes?!
    Last edited by TräshCät; June 15th, 2014 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TräshCät View Post
    Yay, the newest episode is out! Finally, Nekoma in color!! <:D

Loved the episode. But I really love every Haikyuu!! episode. Hopefully they'll get more fans so they do a second season right away. I really want Bokuto and Akaashi and of course
    Akiteru animated! XD Why can't the first season have 50 episodes?!
    There is no material for a 50 episode season, unless they would make stuff similar to One Piece(slow pacing) or Naruto(filler episodes).

Each episode in average covers 3 chapters of the manga, so 25 episodes is 75 chapters, and 50 episodes would be 150 chapters! Haikyuu!! Is only in chapter 112. It needs 48 more chapters for that, basically 1 more year.

They probably will let this season end, 14 weeks to end(Probably in chapter 128) and then wait 1 more year until it starts the second season(Probably in chapter 176).

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Episode 11 was amazing. They added stuff to the comedy increased the level of epicness and pure fun. Now waiting for the start of Nekoma match. That I estimate that it will take 3 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    There is no material for a 50 episode season, unless they would make stuff similar to One Piece(slow pacing) or Naruto(filler episodes).

Each episode in average covers 3 chapters of the manga, so 25 episodes is 75 chapters, and 50 episodes would be 150 chapters! Haikyuu!! Is only in chapter 112. It needs 48 more chapters for that, basically 1 more year.

They probably will let this season end, 14 weeks to end(Probably in chapter 128) and then wait 1 more year until it starts the second season(Probably in chapter 176).

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Episode 11 was amazing. They added stuff to the comedy increased the level of epicness and pure fun. Now waiting for the start of Nekoma match. That I estimate that it will take 3 episodes.
    You do realize that this was a joke, right? And Haikyuu is at chapter 113 with chapter 114 releasing this week. Episode 11 is chapter 28. Unfortunately, I don't see the anime reaching the training camp arc.

Yeah, this season will end after
    Spoiler:
    their defeat in the interhigh
    so there won't be any animated training camp with the other schools for now.

Episode 11 was pretty great, everything felt really well paced, Kenma's voice actor fits nicely and I can't wait for their match.

Episode 12 had great moments, it was pretty solid even though the sequences of the match were somehow not really that fluid.

Anyway, new sign.

Loved the latest episode. :D It's such a shame we don't get more Karasuno-Nekoma interactions. Ryuu and Tora always kill me. XD

Overall I gotta say, the anime is doing an amazing job so far. The new Haikyuu episode is actually my highlight every Sunday. :) I just wish the scanlations would be a bit faster. But I guess One Piece really spoiled me.

Do they release like 3 capters every 2 weeks or something?
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by TräshCät View Post
    Loved the latest episode. :D It's such a shame we don't get more Karasuno-Nekoma interactions. Ryuu and Tora always kill me. XD

Overall I gotta say, the anime is doing an amazing job so far. The new Haikyuu episode is actually my highlight every Sunday. :) I just wish the scanlations would be a bit faster. But I guess One Piece really spoiled me.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Do they release like 3 capters every 2 weeks or something?
    You can still read the raws and the translation for them here and here. Haikyuu!! is already at chapter 115. Super cool stuff happens between those 4 chapters XD

Haikyuu!! anime 2nd Opening music: http://kyotani.tumblr.com/post/90311...uu-2nd-opening

That was a glorious way to mix filler with the actual plot. Also, the new opening music really fits the anime, which is pretty good.

Ah Yeah!! english lyrics.
    Last edited by GJardim; July 7th, 2014 at 07:09 AM.

Episode 15 had both new OP and ED animations, also the new ending song is great.

I'm also liking the little fillers that they are putting in, they are really nice and kinda of complete the plot; seeing the girls' team's interactions was good.
    Last edited by GJardim; July 13th, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

Episode 16 is out. :)

I really miss Spyair's opening ... T_T

I love this manga/anime soo much. Especially now that I'm no longer getting excited by One Piece, this has been great. I cried in this episode seeing the determination to win, because I've felt that, where you did everything and yet you just couldn't win, just awesome.

Bigvel dude, thank you so much for the links. I always wait a whole month for Batoto, didn't know it was anywhere else.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

So, the first season is almost finished. The last match animated was pretty great, although, in the end, they didn't focus that much on the physical reactions that the players presented; the manga represented the fatigue, drama and everything better in my opinion.

Still, it's a great adaptation, some moments are better than the anime, the soundtrack is awesome, the voice acting is fits the characters and, even though it reuses some material, the animation couldn't be better. This anime is a must watch for anyone that loves sports (mainly, obviously, volleyball), and it deserves atleast some attention from those who are indifferent for it but are looking for a great anime.

Watched all of season 1 in a couple of days. Tumblr and these crazy yaoi fangirls got my attention on Haikyuu. Volleyball has been part of my life since I was 6, so of course an anime about it would sooner or later catch my interest. (I still need to buy the attack no 1 dvds!)
    Very glad I watched this and rly looking forward to more. I was scared to watch it because of the fangirls, lol.
    Nice characters, rly nice animations and great story so far. I knew they'd lose that last game. Still, the match got me on the edge of my seat and dear, did I cry.
    Libero is my favorite so far. If I'd still play volleyball, libero would be my position as well.
    Well, I like most of the characters. Will soon start reading the manga as soon as I get internet on my own laptop.

*searches for volleyball clubs in her city*
    Last edited by Nami; November 26th, 2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Love your Sig, GJardim!

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

Catched up on the Manga too, now.
    So, what's your bet? will they beat Aoba?

Spoiler:

Yamaguchi's successful Serve brought tears to my eyes. It was so moving seeing everyone so happy about it. And I know just too well how Yamaguchi must feel now.

Ah damn, I rly want to play some Volleyball again.

I rly wonder how far the manga will go. I can't see it end after the third years have to leave but I also somehow can't imagine the team without them :'( suga-chan ;.; Daichi-san >< Asahi ;_; and also shimizu-chan
    I don't want them to go!!

Still trying to find out, who my favorite chara is :D I love most of them. It needs to be decided between Tanaka, Asahi and Nishinoya. But I rly love most of them. And their interactions.

Dammit, I want the second anime season. NOW! Can't wait to see it all animated. but it's gonna be a looong wait.
    Last edited by Nami; November 30th, 2014 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Don't love your sig anymore, GJardim.

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

http://nijimurashuuzo.tumblr.com/hqtranslations

Chapter's finally out <3

Yamaguchi is rockin the house!

Argh, next week hurry up!

About your question "will they beat Aoba", the answers is yes, and it will be my boy Yamaguchi godlike serve!

The real question now is, will they beat Shiratorizawa? Probably not, but it all depends on how my boy Tsukishima killer block works against Ushijima.

Well they HAVE to beat Shiratorizawa if they want to play against Nekoma, which is something the Author made pretty clear will happen. Or it happens after the third years left... (buhuhuhu)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information