+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Haikyu!!

Default Re: Haikyu!!

New chapter.

Spoiler:
    Finally! That color spread for the 6th anni is great. Can't say I was expecting the match to end like this but I love how it mirrors back to their Seijou loss. While it may've dragged a bit in the middle these last few chapters have been absolutely amazing and you can really see how the Karasuna players have leveled up. This match was pretty fucking great overall and I can't wait for it to be animated since I feel like we already have enough content for another season.

Yay! Now that's a chapter. Although I can't tell who is giving the internal monologue in the last couple pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Yay! Now that's a chapter. Although I can't tell who is giving the internal monologue in the last couple pages.
    Pretty sure it's supposed to be Tsukki.

Color me surprised!

Truth be told, I was expecting the points back and forth to continue when the twins went for that back minus attack, but lo and behold, it's our monster duo displaying their refined reading of the game (and let's be real, they're the real masters of any quick attack).
    Once more-- I did enjoy this match quite a bit (despite its lengthy nature) but getting one or two breather chapters now will be a welcome addition.

That reminds me, I should check out the other match-ups~

Taken from the latest chapter, ie. the start of Karasuno v Nekoma

Hidden:

Another ridiculously badass double spread to conclude this week's chapter.

Hidden:

The hype is killing me.

I do love that Karasuno are coming into this math as favourites. It makes it quite exciting and satisfying to have their growth acknowledged.

Last week's chapter. End result. I don't dislike how it ended.

https://readms.net/r/haikyuu/324/5444/1?mobile=1

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Last week's chapter. End result. I don't dislike how it ended.

https://readms.net/r/haikyuu/324/5444/1?mobile=1
    Getting Kenma to admit that he's having fun was the real goal of that match.

Totally looking forward to Karasuno's next match. I could see them facing off against Bokuto's team (assuming they make it) in order to put some emphasis on top level spiking but I feel like there's not much else story-wise to use in such a match-up.
    Which means Karasuno's next opponent will most likely be about pure volleyball skills and the country's best players. Maybe the team of the new Little Giant?

It's been a while since a chapter made me laugh pretty hard. This page was amazing.

https://readms.net/r/haikyuu/357/6041/18?mobile=1

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information