+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 462 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,220 of 9230

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Default Re: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

PYTHON!!! ******* FINALLY!!! Now my two boys are in <3

His skills are terrible, but if that means he is getting demoted I'm fine with it. I would never get him to +10 is he remained 5*
    Last edited by .access timeco.; October 18th, 2019 at 05:09 AM.

If you guys are interestedto see who "japanese" players liked in Three Houses.

https://japanesenintendo.com/2019/10...ll/#more-82058
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I can understand Lorenz being only 7th because the world is not ready, but Marianne 9th? What Japan is that!?

Dorothea in 12th place what?

Japan has weird tastes. I actually think the only male character in the top 7 that belongs there at all is Claude. I can't fathom why Dimitri tops the list. Felix is such a one-note whiny emo brat until super late in the BL route, and even then his about face feels too sudden. Sylvain has consistently bad dialogue, but at least I will give him credit for having pretty good support conversations. Ferdinand has nothing really going for him... I even did his Paralogue for the first time on this 3rd run I'm about to finish and it didn't do much for me. Lorenz is STILL pissing me off more each time. I recently got a conversation with him about how he thought everyone was missing the real reason Claude was asking Dimitri for help, and when I found out his brilliant insight was that it was because of the fact that Lorenz was with us, I ragequit the rest of the convo.

Oh well, at least they put Cyril at the correct end of the list. Even though Rodrigue is great and I don't get why he's down there too. Though I guess if it's just a poll of people's #1 favorites, it makes sense for minor characters that only even feature properly during certain routes to end up ignored. The same is true for Judith, who is a great character but I mean, she's hardly prominent most of the time.

Speaking of the girls, Bernadetta #1? LOL yep sounds about right for that awkward hikikomori otaku culture. Not that I have anything against her but come on. Her position should probably be swapped with Dorothea, though my #1 remains Lysithea. My other main complaint about the girl side is that Leonie and Petra are way too low and Mercedes is too high (she just never becomes interesting in any way). The rest I would re-order somewhat but yeah. I think a lot of the characters that end up in the middle or mid-bottom are because people don't take the time to do all the supports or even just chapter dialogue. Marianne and Annette are two characters towards whom I felt really ambivalent for a long time but once you start using them and seeing their supports they really flesh out. Annette is just adorable with all her quirks and she really has a LOT of supports with tons of characters. Like I'm not sure any other character has so many A+ supports.

On the guy side, a victim of this would be Raphael. He's not superficially interesting at all and says a lot of dumb shit, but he's just such a nice innocent guy and he has so many uplifting or just downright hilarious supports (a personal favorite would be his supports with Shamir). Linhardt is also a low-key cool dude.

Anyway, it's always interesting to see how characters are polling, especially since my opinions are still changing 215 hours in. Although let's be real, the best character is and always will be:
    Hidden:
    the gatekeeper
    Last edited by Foolio; October 18th, 2019 at 12:21 PM.

Greetings, professor!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Greetings, professor!
    Nothing to report!

Cleared Maddening Mode. My lord, was that last chapter crazy.

I did Black Eagles -> Crimson Flower, Classic Mode. Team of Black Eagles + Ashe, Marianne, and Lysithea.

Hey hey whoa back off on Mercedes.
    You think being an orphan, being mistreated by your adoptive parents and having your brother killed would make anyone a downer.
    But she's so chirpy and has that cute airheadness to her character that it's charming.
    That and she's such a good healer and a nice cinnamon in all her supports.

Also how could you not get how Ferdinand is high up there?
    Dude had development and went from this egoistic noble (which he probably wasn't in the first place) to a genuinely nice guy.
    He's like nice to everyone but not a pushover and constantly works hard and stuff.

Glad that Leonie is low. Upset about Dorothea because my first waifu.
    Upset about Lindhart too because he's like the Shikamaru of FE.
    And uh.. I'm too lazy I just wanted to defend Mercedes and Ferdinand.

Oh right and Sylvain is cool but stereotypical and only works with Ingrid which is too good for him anyway.

So, for over an year I was always keeping my orb mark over 500 just in case Python was released. And as it turned out I actually needed those. Was 610 this morning and went all the way down to 98 to get him. No idea what the fuck was that. Green orbs basically never appeared to me (there were so many instances where I had to forcebly pick other colors that I actually got Forsyth, Catria and a Chrom I didn't even knew existed before I could get Python) and when they did it would be almost always be just one per summoning.

Been playing Blazing Sword and I have the fastest Bartre anyone's ever seen, without any supplements! Seriously, at different points he's been faster than Kent, Heath, Dart, Canas, and Lowen at comparable levels. He's the first good GBA Warrior I've ever had and is really turning me around on him, even though I know it's a total fluke.

For reference, at 20/4 he's got 15 speed when he typically averages 10!

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

I've seen Ikes with less than 15 Strenght at lv 20 so I believe in anything.

Oh my god. I can't believe it took me almost 200 hours of gameplay to realize that you move the Byleth icon on the loading screen by tilting the controller.

LOL.

I'm afraid I'm not going to finish this by Friday, which is when Pokemon comes out, so I'll probably have to put this aside cause Pokemon will call to me no matter what. But dammit, I want to finish Golden Deer and then really want to try Blue Lions.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    LOL.

I'm afraid I'm not going to finish this by Friday, which is when Pokemon comes out, so I'll probably have to put this aside cause Pokemon will call to me no matter what. But dammit, I want to finish Golden Deer and then really want to try Blue Lions.
    Same here. I'm on Chapter 18 of the Blue Lions route and no way I'm finishing it by Friday.

I put it down in the mid of the lions run (around the ball) and.. maybe after Pokémon I’ll go back.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I haven't even gotten to the time skip. I've just had fucking life get in the way.

Jeraltz is so overpowered and with Edelgard crimson flower might as well be a cakewalk.

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    Jeraltz is so overpowered and with Edelgard crimson flower might as well be a cakewalk.
    You meant Jeritza, right?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information