+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 449 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,920 of 8961

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Default Re: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Go Blue Lions!!!!

FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Dimitri sounds just enough like Yuri Lowenthal to make me think it might be him but also enough NOT like Yuri Lowenthal to make me think it's someone else
    how maddening

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    Dimitri sounds just enough like Yuri Lowenthal to make me think it might be him but also enough NOT like Yuri Lowenthal to make me think it's someone else
    how maddening
    Hmmm....I would bet money on it being Yuri.

FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Yay, I found my copy of Fates! Now I can actually finish playing Revelations before the new game comes out.

Engadget released an early preview they took done but some bits from the preview:
    - Major characters do some wild things, and you should go in expecting to make decisions that completely change how you experience the story.
    - The game warns you when choices majorly impact the plot, which means I know that I've ony experienced one side to the story. And that's just the tale of one house.
    - I'm aournd two hours into my NG+ now, and I've selected a different house the first house storyline took me around 45 hours to finish, and I imagine the next two will be closer to 60.
    - PRO TIP: Use multiple save slots to guarantee you can revisit those big decisions.
    - Too easy on normal writer wished he picked a harder difficulty
    - Major flashback about 10 hours in

From other things looks like the second play through talked about is with the Black Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    - Too easy on normal writer wished he picked a harder difficulty
    What, can't you change it later in the story?

Playing through Echoes on the hardest difficulty I can and man I thought this game would be harder

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    What, can't you change it later in the story?
    If you can the author didn't know which makes he think there not an option (who knows)

Playing through Echoes on the hardest difficulty I can and man I thought this game would be harder
    You either were RNG blessed or exploited the reclass system because that's certainly a game I do not see anyone doing a second playthrough.

Those swamp maps makes the tree chapter in Awakening like a walking in the park.

Also the desert maps...I feel your pain, Anakin.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    You either were RNG blessed or exploited the reclass system because that's certainly a game I do not see anyone doing a second playthrough.

Those swamp maps makes the tree chapter in Awakening like a walking in the park.

Also the desert maps...I feel your pain, Anakin.
    To be fair I'm only at the chapter where I can control/use both Alm and Celica and freed Mathilda.

About to do the mission where I think I will recruit the Pegasus Sisters (the two that are available since the third is captured).

I haven't exploited any reclass systems (there an exploit?)

I've really only lost Gray and I'n not mad because he sucked during my play through so far he missed alot and did shit damage.

To be fair I'm only at the chapter where I can control/use both Alm and Celica and freed Mathilda.
    I see. So you didn't fully got the Gaiden Map Design Experience.

I haven't exploited any reclass systems (there an exploit?)
    There is an item called Villager's Fork that turns any unit into a Villager, so it's essentially like a Second Seal.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Okay, so it's not just me that can't get past that fucking swamp.

Going back to Fates would feel a little weird to me, knowing we're about to get another "Multiple paths" game, but without having to pay for the separate paths. Idk, I'm just still paranoid on why they'd suddenly back off and not do the greedy route again.

I liked Echoes a lot, but was never able to beat that darn bonus dungeon/boss. I was always too impatient to just leave after leveling up a bunch and restarting the dungeon, so I'd go and then lose someone near the end and rage quit.

Timeskip appearances so far are making me lean towards the Deer for my Main Route, with Lysithea starting to edge out for my winning girl.

Id guess it wasn't as much as a hit as expected. Or the higher ups at Nintendo said that the only simultaneous version first and second party games can be only Pokemon.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

That or it was never designed to be a regular thing given the Zelda Oracle collections followed a similar gimmick (and apparently was supposed to have a 3rd game in addition to Seasons & Ages).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Radiant Dawn swamp laughs at any other swamp

Desert isn't hard so far, was able to beat Grieth without losing a unit though if there was another turn or 2 it be close since my one healer was down to 1 and far away from Celica to heal her.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:
    SHOCKER:

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

https://youtu.be/RFQ-emkNtEs

Seemingly 5 female options and 3 men all are bi no exclusively gay of lesbian characters

lmao!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information