+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 460 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,840 of 9199

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Default Re: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

I have a feeling that Dmitri will be a Camus Archtype-style villain for Edelgard and Claude, but having Byleth if you choose him will keep him from going off the deep end.

Edelgard did get the best upgrade (her crown in particular), but Dimitri and his hair are pretty rad themselves (not sure about the beard though . . .).

Dimitri seems to have gone completely Goth. All he's missing is the black hair and eyeshadow.

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Dmitri's going to start a private military company in Costa Rica to cope with not understanding why he needed to kill his mom.

Looks like its confirmed you can recruit (at least so far) one character from another/both other house if you meet certain requirements except for the lords and retainer type people.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Its on Treehouse, Dual Audio confirmed

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

The First Act (School) is more about preparing for the Second Half (Timeskip)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post

The First Act (School) is more about preparing for the Second Half (Timeskip)
    Most relatable Fire Emblem ever.

And since we can pouch students (at least one or two) I can grab the best member from Golden Deer & potentially Blue Lions

it's also been confirmed that there's no children

there looks to be 4 different tiers of jobs too: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and then one more above that

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Post timeskip is your faction collecting on the student loans of the other two.

We can only romance these characters in post-time skip. Freaking sweet.

Now we just need to learn who is romance-able and under what conditions?

Aww, so now I have to throw out the list and wait for all the post-time skip designs before I can decide Waifu order, which decides the House order I play.

Also, surely if we only get to steal 1, maybe 2 characters from the other houses, there must be many more units that haven't been introduced yet right? Must be all post-time skip recruitment. Gotta wait to see if there's any good waifus in that crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    Looks like its confirmed you can recruit (at least so far) one character from another/both other house if you meet certain requirements except for the lords and retainer type people.
    Good, because Golden Deer didn't get any cool guys.

Although as said we don't know what these guys are going to look like grown up. Maybe Ignace will turn into a total scholarly hunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Now we just need to learn who is romance-able and under what conditions?
    Looks like pretty much all opposite-sex characters are romance-able while same-sex romance-able characters are either rare or not in at all.

Calling Mercedes as my waifu.
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Good, because Golden Deer didn't get any cool guys.

Although as said we don't know what these guys are going to look like grown up. Maybe Ignace will turn into a total scholarly hunk.
    How dare you, Raphael is a big, beautiful man!

I love me an eyepatch

What's the over-under on half the boys being voiced by Matt Mercer or Travis Willingham?

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Looks like pretty much all opposite-sex characters are romance-able while same-sex romance-able characters are either rare or not in at all.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/an...dal2-img02.jpg
    At least for male MC, Female one from the reddit leak has a couple

We got some confirmation on romances:
    Fem Byleth can have a romance with Edelgard, Rhea, Mercedes, Dorothea and one other

Male Byleth only has Linhardt atm who is effeminate
    Last edited by Lord Monkey D.; June 13th, 2019 at 05:52 PM.

If MaleByleth can't romance Dimitri to help heal his troubled heart, then what is the point of anything?

Are you sure you should not be spoiling those?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information