+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 464 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,820 of 9262

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Default Re: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Also thats a really shitty picture of Alois

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    It sucks that not a single interesting looking student is on Claude's house (well, maybe Leonie)... but screw it, still Claude for me.
    You don't like Rapahel?

Dammit why aren't there any hot guys in Claude's house? (other than Claude, I mean)

. . . . . can I even romance guys from other houses?

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    It sucks that not a single interesting looking student is on Claude's house (well, maybe Leonie)... but screw it, still Claude for me.
    I can't say they're not INTERESTING, but I find none of them hot. But who knows, maybe when I play the game I'll find one of them so amusing that I'll romance him anyway.

Going by the cards we may have a glimpse at skills or at least traits of the three lords that we will see in the game/story.

Edelgard's skills are more about empowering her allies, Dimitri's is more about beating his opponent into submission, and Claude is more about trickery.

I haven't kept super close eye on things, so correct me if I'm wrong. We're only gonna get to recruit the students for whichever house we pick and the rest will be unavailable to us for that playthrough, right?

That would mean there's probably a good number of units we still haven't been introduced to that'll probably be available for recruitment in all 3 routes, right?

Awakening children joining the roster.

What the fuck is a Laurent? Also, Cynthia will be a lance pegasus joining for free.

Ah, here come all the children.

"...Laurent is dead."

"Nice!"

poor Laurent, all alone if you don't count regular versions of Severa and Inigo. Maybe he'll come with his mother on a later banner.

I gotta save orbs but I'll try for Nah.

FEH Datamine spoiler.

Spoiler:
    We live in an era where Thor and Loki are waifus.

Last edited by KageKageKing; June 10th, 2019 at 02:23 AM.

Time skip and rumor confirmed.

Blue Boi continues to be worst boy

What say you thread, which lord has the best timeskip design:

At least he got rid of Noodle Hair and has an eyepatch now.

Edelgarde: Cersei.

Claude: John Snow.

Dimitri: Daenerys(?)

Byleth: The Hound/Arya.

dimitri has been through some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    dimitri has been through some shit.
    Punished Dmitri .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Better looks, Edelgard still the best:

All that teasing of Dimitri's hair pushed him over the edge and now he's fucking Caim.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

I find disturbing that those weapons seems to be made out of a living dragon.

*Remembers Falchion is made out of a dragon's fang*

...Wait.

I'm trying to go as blind as possible to this one. But I like what I see.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Finding out there will be a time-skip instead of time travel, pocket dimension, or whatever else single-handed convinced me to buy this game. My zero interest suddenly turned into hype.

Also, damn, the "older designs" made Edelgard and Dimitri go from "they are just white" to characters I genuinely want to get to know.

Also it seems Dimitri lost his eye to the Flame Emperor

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information