+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 467 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - At Least Mario Got a Funeral

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Your chance at beating lunatic specifically without "exponential growth" and "golden gaffe" is essentially worse and a lot more tedious.

So my chances of beating lunatic+ is the same as Gaius decides to never eat sugar ever again in his life.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

In order to even play Lunatic+ you have to beat Lunatic unless you did that already and your masochism wasn't sated enough. But yes "Beyond The Impossible" with or without the DLC.

I love all the dickish little skills the enemies have on Lunatic+ : Absolute Hit, Luna+, Counter, Pass, Vantage+...

"Beginning of the game? Fuck you, I just hit you while ignoring half your defense and it was a 100% guarantee. I know you must be pretty pissed at me but careful, if you try to attack me on the next turn I might just hit you again before you even get the chance. Also, if you DO hit me, you take that damage too. Cause suck it. Got a cleric protected behind your lines? PASS!"

Pretty much, Lunatic+ spits in the face of any normal strategies you'd employ in the previous three difficulties. I've been squirming by using guerrilla tactics and hit and run. =P
    Last edited by Jazzy Jinx; July 7th, 2013 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Also, I found out that I actually DO have Lunatic+ Casual because I beat the Classic version. So I got both of them at once.~

Holy crap I actually managed to recruit Donnel! I think I'm managing to get the hang of Hard, although I'm exhausting poor Lissa. I'm due to rescue Maribelle, though, and the DLC gate finally opened.

What I HAVEN'T seen is any sign of an Anna, which worries me as I'd like a few Second/Master Seals to start managing my army into new classes/skills.

Hard definitely starts out tougher but the difficulty just sort of goes down the more you play. The ability to grind in an FE game kind of promotes that.

That's what I hoped. What I just need now is some STEEL.

And ooooohhhhhh fuck, two Risen groups popped up on one area, which happened to be where all the magic is sold. God damn fuckers.

The Old Lapras and the Sea Kubihige's Avatar

No matter what FE game I play and no matter how hard I'm going to say I'm going to try, I just can't get myself to care about finishing chapters quickly.

*explosive breath* Finally beat damn Chapter 5. Stupid, fucking dragons.

A few Annas have popped up, but I've only got one Second Seal. This is going to upset my training regimen.

^ You might as well buckle down seeing as how you won't be doing too much 2nd classing until after chapter 16 or Paralogue 10 or Paralogue 16. Also if you want higher level weapons early save up your gold and buy them off the bonus teams.

Well fuck. I guess I'll save that one Second Seal for Donnel.

. . . bonus teams?

Spotpass teams of characters from previous Fire Emblem games. A lot of what they sell can be pretty useful in early chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Well fuck
    It's not that bad by the way the game is structured most of your team is going to have to be promoted (and trained) before you get those easy second seals anyway. The faster alternatives of Paralouges 6,10, & 16 aren't the logical solutions not unless you don't mind unnecessary casualties or a slightly unwinnable challenge.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; July 12th, 2013 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Well fuck. I guess I'll save that one Second Seal for Donnel.

. . . bonus teams?
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Spotpass teams of characters from previous Fire Emblem games. A lot of what they sell can be pretty useful in early chapters.
    Gharnef (Shadow Dragon) sells the coveted dark-tome Mire. This is the most important item you can buy from a spotpass character.

I've been spending the past few days filling up my support logs. Takes only about 5 minutes to get a character from C-A rank so its not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RuNa View Post
    Gharnef (Shadow Dragon) sells the coveted dark-tome Mire. This is the most important item you can buy from a spotpass character. I've been spending the past few days filling up my support logs. Takes only about 5 minutes to get a character from C-A rank so its not too bad.
    Yeah but those S supports...Just finished all the female S Supports the other day and the game's just begging me to go for all the male S Supports. And I'm conflicted like hell I mean when I remember all the time I've dumped into this game (rough estimate 600 hours) with probably about 50 or so of those hours being dumped on just the supports. It makes me asks myself why do this all over again? With the easiest response being "I've got nothing else better to do". Especially since I beat Dark Moon earlier and the 100% completion in that game can go fuck itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    It's not that bad by the way the game is structured most of your team is going to have to be promoted (and trained) before you get those easy second seals anyway. The faster alternatives of Paralouges 6,10, & 16 aren't the logical solutions not unless you don't mind unnecessary casualties or a slightly unwinnable challenge.
    I just wanted to reclass characters to get them more skills, while saving some grind time. That would DEFINITELY help in Hard mode. Not to mention boosting their stats and collecting skills to pass to the kids.

Like Olivia. Oy, when I get her that's gonna take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Yeah but those S supports...Just finished all the female S Supports the other day and the game's just begging me to go for all the male S Supports. And I'm conflicted like hell I mean when I remember all the time I've dumped into this game (rough estimate 600 hours) with probably about 50 or so of those hours being dumped on just the supports. It makes me asks myself why do this all over again? With the easiest response being "I've got nothing else better to do". Especially since I beat Dark Moon earlier and the 100% completion in that game can go fuck itself.
    Here's the quick (lol) way [from Gamefaqs]:
    1 - create FeMu on a normal+casual file
    2 - go through all the way to CH11 with Chrom not getting any support points from any of the female units (exception being his sister)
    3 - get to the end of chapter 11, with 1 enemy unit left, Chrom and all 6 female units alive, then quicksave [QS1]
    4 - choose 1 of the girls, pair her up with Chrom, and kill the enemy
    5 - fill out all of these supports after chapter 13: Lucina+mom, Lucina+sibling, chrom+other child
    6 - select the quicksave [QS1]
    7 - repeat 4-6 until all 6 wives have been choosen
    8 - kill the enemy without Chrom being paired up (you should get a generic villager for a wife)
    9 - unlock every unit except the second gen units (ie, only have Chrom be married, and to the generic villager)
    10 - quicksave [QS2]
    11 - give FeMu S with first husband you choose
    12 - fill out Morgan (M)+father support
    13 - select the quicksave [QS2]
    14 - repeat 11-13 until every husband possible has been choosen
    15 - marry off everyone however you choose, but marry off FeMU to a first Gen unit.
    16 - fill out every support between all the second gen units (quicksave, build support from A to S, view support conversation, save, go back to quicksave)

-you should now have 100% FeMu, Chrom, Lucina, and Morgan (M)

17 - create MaMu on a normal+casual file
    18 - unlock every unit except the second gen units, same as before, remembering to marry off Chrom to generic villager
    19 - perform steps11-14 with MaMU and Morgan (F)
    20 - marry off MaMU so someone who will not produce another kid from first gen (Anna, Tiki Aversa, ect.)
    21 - perform step 16 for the first gen charactures, but, whenever you marry off a unit, before going back you your quicksave, fill out the father support for the child unit unlocked

-everyone should be at 100% support other than Morgan (F)

22 - marry off everyone however you choose, and unlock all of the second gen units.
    23 - finish Morgan (F)'s support log

Congratulations! You have now 100%ed the enormous support log built in this game!

Average time completion using this strategy: 160 Hours
    Normal time completion without any strategy: over 9000 Hours

Decisions Decisions .

Second Sealed Donnel into a Mercenary. Ooooh, those pretty stats. A level 1 Mercenary and already Donnel's gonna be front-liner.

I've also got to wait for a Second Seal for my Avatar, she can only promote to a Grandmaster; she needs to do better than that.

My decision is whether to buy THIS game or Animal Crossing...decisions decisions...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information