+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DarkFalcon draws chibis

Default DarkFalcon draws chibis

I have decide to do some chibis, since I'm not very good at them it's more like practice

Spoiler:

It turned out kind of strange, but I like it never the less. now I'm working on Jozu and Vista and I plan to do the rest of Whitebeard Pirates (not all 1600 of them, just the commanders). Let me know it if you like to see more of my work. Maybe comment who would look good as a chibi too.
    -x-x-x-
    Edit:
    Finished second part
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by DarkFalcon; March 10th, 2012 at 09:04 AM.
    "I'm a bad guy! I don't save the day, I don't fly off to the sunset and I don't get the girl! I'm going home."
    - MegaMind

Default Re: DarkFalcon drwas chibis

so... about those chibis, I still draw them, or at least the next sheet is work in progress, kind of

but I have something different now. Also no One Piece. Only I don't know how to change thread title. And it's not worth to create new one.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

by now I have few more ready and I'm currently working on Izo. Anyone interested in seeing more?
    "I'm a bad guy! I don't save the day, I don't fly off to the sunset and I don't get the girl! I'm going home."
    - MegaMind

lol those chibis are awesome <3
    I can barely draw chibis... but yers are epic o 3 o~!

Oh my god its Vista fanart

thanks a lot, I think I need to draw more chibis. I have started drawing next part some time ago, but then got distracted by something and now I don't remember where I've placed it.

By the way would you like to see chibis of any character in particular? I'll be drawing Whitebeard Pirates for sure, but any others?
    - MegaMind

Great work on these, Falcon...

As for me, I'd love to see a chibi Tashigi (either post-time skip or both, if possible). Would that be doable?

I would love to see Trafalgar Law, Franky and Momonga. That would make me so happy.

A Crocodile and Enel chibi would not go unappreciated, oho~

Also, great job on these! I like the style you've chosen. What medium do you you to draw these? Looks hand-drawn with copics or something to me.

a mood come alive.

the chibis are hand drawn but colored in gimp.
    - MegaMind

Sorry that you have to make so long, I'm sometimes not in the mood for drawing particular characters
    Enel for you, I'll see what I can do about other requests
    Spoiler:

I'm not entirely happy with this one, it seems I've forgotten how to use Gimp
    Last edited by DarkFalcon; December 6th, 2012 at 05:52 PM.
    - MegaMind

I'm sorry for not drawing more chibis, I try to make up for it next year
    But here is something small for Christmas (another surreal)
    Spoiler:

let me use the same wishes I put on deviantart under this
    In this special time let the warmth of relation between humans into your hearts. I wish you the joy of being loved and of loving, I wish you to sing the song of peace and acceptance, I wish you to see the beauty within other human beings and yourselves, I wish you to live full life with your freedom and standing next to others. We are not all Christian, not all of us celebrate birth of Jesus, but that doesn't matter, as we are all humans, we share one world, let us all be together.
    - MegaMind

A non-One Piece Chibi
    Spoiler:

that's my little brother in his viking outfit. Normally he would have helmet,when he goes to battle, but his face is just too adorable
    Last edited by DarkFalcon; August 5th, 2013 at 03:28 PM.
    - MegaMind

I decided to check out your thread because of the Traveling Sketchbook :)
    This is some fun work! You really have a way with colours. I especially like the surreal ones.

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately for the Sketchbook I'll probably limit myself to grays, blacks and whites, as I use messy colouring means like water-soluble crayons (like on my current avatar) or soft pastels when I colour traditionally.
    - MegaMind

Hmm, I see. Well it would be a shame if you were limited because of that, so maybe it could work if you put a sheet under the paper, so the other pages stay clean?

I'll see what I can do, optionally I could probably use regular crayons. But no fear I can work with blacks and grays just fine.
    - MegaMind

Okay! I look forward to see your work.

well, it'll take few moths till the sketchbook reaches me. I should probably put something in this tread, but lately I have nothing interesting or finished.
    - MegaMind

I'm sorry, I don't have new chibis, I havrn't forgotten about the requests, I just don't have inspiration for them.
    As token of my apology accept those two sketches

Achtung! Spoiler!
    Adventure Time: Finn:
    Spoiler:

Kingdom (Yasuhisa Hara): main characters:
    Spoiler:

I'm probably going to make more of it
    Last edited by DarkFalcon; February 6th, 2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: dyslexia
    - MegaMind

I want to see Franky and Brook dancing in speedos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information