+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Journey, Flower, Flow, and Abzu

Default Re: Journey, Flower, Flow, and Abzu

How did no one mention this to me when it premiered at teh Game Awards last month?!?

From Giant Squid, who did Abzu (and carried most of the team from Journey.) While I didn't really care for Abzu, mostly because it felt the need to exactly mirror the story Flower and Journey had both already done, and it felt really slow to swim around, I'm curious to see what they do next and this looks nice... though maybe a little more actioney than what we expect from these guys.

Meanwhile, ThatGameCOmpany's Sky still hasn't released but I think everyone lost some interest in that when they announced it was going to be for IOS. It's still in beta, apparently.

Also, I need to check out Gris.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Lost Ember! I kickstarted this thing ages ago (like, three years?) and its FINALLY COMING! July 19! Can't wait.

And the old trailer from forever ago.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Sky: Children of Light is finally out.

Still a phone/IOS game.

With micro-transactions.

It looks beautiful and like a straight up Journey sequel and I would love to play it but....

Supposedly PC and console version is in the works to be released... eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Sky: Children of Light is finally out.

Still a phone/IOS game.

With micro-transactions.

It looks beautiful and like a straight up Journey sequel and I would love to play it but....

Supposedly PC and console version is in the works to be released... eventually.
    That's good to hear.

I can't see myself touching it while it's a phone game, as much as I love the other TGC games.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information