Closed Thread
Page 11 of 501 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach II: I don't have the heart to care anymore.

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach II: Electric Boogaloo

Quote Originally Posted by OldMate View Post
    Q: Your character designs are a lot edgier and more stylistic than the average shonen manga. Tell us the process of how you create a character.

Kubo: I don't really have a specific process to make characters. But I always have quite a few characters in my mind. When I start a new story arc, I think back to the "stock" of Aizen Clones characters in my mind. I draw them in a group and see if they are appropriate to the next story. It's pretty easy to pick who is going to be the main character. Then I pick the other characters in relation to the main character based on what would suit their personality. This is not the way everybody creates manga, but I like to create the story out of my ass based on the characters.
    Tite Kubo, proving that creativity is not needed and recycling the same ol' plotlines over and over is the only way to go.
    ★ Better signature TBA: Never ★

Lol, the thing he learned from Zombie Powder was "Don't listen to my editor."

I watch MTV while I'm working on manga.
    Well that explains a lot.

Also, I use a phone app called SoundHound a lot while I'm cruising in the city. It's perfect for me

I can just see Kubo driving into a bad neighbourhood and trying to act gangsta.

I can just see it.

Kubo: Watsu up mah niggasu?! *makes weird hand gestures*
    *gang members look at each other and shrug*
    *gun Kubo down*

Oh btw,here's a question guys.Just what is "The Heart"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Oh btw,here's a question guys.Just what is "The Heart"?
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/tite-kubo-the-heart

When Ulquriorra was killed, Kubo literally made a blank white page just saying "The heart".

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    *gun Kubo down*
    Don't be silly. They'd gun him down the moment he turned the corner in his Mercedes.

Kubo in Kompton

Coming soon to a theater near you

Quote Originally Posted by fatmatt View Post
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/tite-kubo-the-heart

When Ulquriorra was killed, Kubo literally made a blank white page just saying "The heart".
    So...was that supposed to be artsy or something?

with annual book day coming up, i was given a pamphlet about what books you should read and bleach was put down under 3 of 6 categories and one piece didn't even get mentioned. Even naruto and fullmetal were only under the manga category but bleach managed to get supernatural and something else. This upsets me greatly

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    *gun Kubo down*
    You're under the impression that actual gang members would even waste their time, let alone even understand what's going on.

"Yo what'd you say to me?"
    Kubo: "When were you under the impression that I was talking to you?"
    "But you were looking this way- what? Where'd he go?"

"He's behind you!"
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Kubo confuses the gang by telling them how he was actually manipulating them since they were born.Afterwards,he makes them question their fathers and mentors by telling them those people are suspicous and then offers them some Ramen in very ominous way

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Wait,people actually want a round 2 of that?
    Ikr? Even though they already know that Itachi has a mission to defeat Kabuto...

we really need to make a kubo meme

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by Narutossss View Post
    how can anyone work while watching mtv? for every good song theres like 10 shit ones.
    Well it certainly explains the amount of concentration that actually goes into his manga nowadays.

Since when you were under impression that Kubo is not a meme?
    He even has image macro.
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

What we really need is a Tsukishima meme inserting him as a major player into ______ historical thing entirely unrelated to him.

Hey guys, guess what I did? I sort of quickly skimmed the whole of Naruto this past month, just to get what the gist of the series is because I kinda felt like I want to understand the jokes.
    I'm just going to say that I'm probably never going to read this series properly. I hate Sasuke mainly because his sudden change to wanting to destroy Konoha, the whole thing with Itachi is a mess and I still think Sasuke's motivations are kind of unclear to me. So his brother was trying to protect Konoha, but now he's going to destroy the village? What. I'm not sure with anything of that. Maybe I should read all of that more properly.
    What I did get was the theme shift from part one to part two, which made Naruto's whole character kind of pointless. The whole point of him was to show that talent and inheritance isn't everything that counts. But then suddenly his father is the hokage and he's ninja Jesus basically.
    Sakura is just bland and useless basically. I know Robin doesn't really have many fights either, but at least her abilities evolve and she takes part of all the team fights and also helps with her smarts along with knowing how to read the poneglyphs. Sakura has healing powers and has one fight which is kinda cool, but we still barely see her do anything.
    I feel sorry for Hinata. Poor girl. Hell yeah! Rock Lee! Props to all the fights before Naruto vs. Sasuke. There's like 8 characters getting their own spotlight. The fox also gets a special mention even if he turned good. Orochimaru was creepy as hell, a fairly good villain. Pein and Madara can burn in hell. I like Killer Bee and Raikage.
    The art got considerably worse as the series went on. Seriously, it looks hideous at times.
    I don't get the eye powers either. There's so many things they can do and are utterly broken...
    Overall, I don't think it's as bad as Bleach, but it's meh. Also, feel free to fix any things I might have gotten wrong. I really just read it pretty quickly.

Closed Thread

Thread Information