+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1345

Thread: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

  1. #1

    Default One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    Big color cover.





    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Scan from Weekly Shonen Jump with the cover.



    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    New information about the book, thanks stephen.

    Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    Okay, in this upcoming week's chapter (655) there's a mention of Deep Blue in the ads on the cover page.

    One Piece Deep Blue is indeed the fifth fanbook, a "deeper" version of Blue's character index.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Shueisha announced new One Piece book called "One Piece Blue Deep", on sale 2nd March.

    http://www.s-manga.net/newcomic/future/



    I donīt know what type of book will be (databook, novel, artbook...) but this is good news ^^

    I think it will be a book for 15th One Piece Manga Anniversary.
    Last edited by redon; February 22nd, 2012 at 02:09 AM.

  2. #2
    Perplexingly Preposterous Roronoa Dodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    You're really fast Redon. Thanks for the heads up.

    The era of Whitebeard is over. The time of Brownbeard, has come.

  3. #3
    The Moustache Bandit Nolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the moustachy shadows~

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    I hope it's a kind of databook.


    Spoiler:
    with some *khm* names.


  4. #4

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    Shouldn't it be "Deep Blue"?

    You know, as in Deep Blue Sea?

  5. #5

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    :oooooooooooooooooooooooo

  6. #6

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    Whatever it is, I shall be looking forwards to its release. Every new bit of information is always welcome no matter how small and insignificant they might be. Thanks for the info, Redon.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

  7. #7

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    Hopefully it is a data book with new info. But would be odd if it is a data book, as we already have a "Blue" book. This probably is more of a anniversary book.

  8. #8
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    Speaking of Databooks, anyone know where I can see a translation fo the last/current one?

    I've still not found a full translation for the Green(?) Databook. Mangastram has only 3 posts on it and no more. Using Google I found someone had a very brief summary of it on his Facebook. Besides the info given on Mangastream he saus there was a cut scene from Water 7 between Garp and Usopp, where Usopp asks if a pirate named Yasopp is alive. Garp qucikly figures out Usopp is his son and says that "Chaser Yasopp" is doing well. Garp then tells Usopp to take care of his grandson. I can't help but wonder if its still canon although we don't see it. If so, it tells us two things, Yasopp's epitheth is "Chaser" and that the marines (at least Garp) knows that Usopp has family on the Redhair pirates crew, therefore giving the Strawhats another connection to a Yonkou.

  9. #9

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    Did 'Shark' come out yet?

  10. #10

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    Hoping for a data book. We really need Vice Admirals and devil fruits names.

  11. #11
    Rogue Agent Zkaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sleeping on THE LAST VΩYAGE

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Shouldn't it be "Deep Blue"?

    You know, as in Deep Blue Sea?
    It's Japinglish.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Status: Dejected.
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal: Prove the Elemental Haki Theory

  12. #12

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    IwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIw antacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwan tacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwanta collorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantaco llorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacoll orwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollor walkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwa lkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalk IwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIw antacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwan tacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwanta collorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantaco llorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacoll orwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollor walkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwa lkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalk IwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIw antacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwan tacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwanta collorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantaco llorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacoll orwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollorwalkIwantacollor walk
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  13. #13

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    I doubt its a data book because they come out every 15 vols generally.....

  14. #14
    Brookstache Sick_Fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    I don't care whatever kind of book this is, but I want it.

    Give it to me Jump.
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

    -Gentleman Skeleton Brook

  15. #15

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    It can be a Color Walk or a Databook, either one is fine.


    But I think it'll just be a commemorative book.


  16. #16

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    I'm gonna say, maybe it's an updated version of Blue. Or like, "Blue Mk II". As a "Grand Data File" with info past where the last one ended.

    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

  17. #17

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    It's not gonna be a color walk since those are named after animals.

    It'd be nice if it were a data book, but we already got blue.

    If it's something else, can't wait to see what it's about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Speaking of Databooks, anyone know where I can see a translation fo the last/current one?

    I've still not found a full translation for the Green(?) Databook. Mangastram has only 3 posts on it and no more. Using Google I found someone had a very brief summary of it on his Facebook. Besides the info given on Mangastream he saus there was a cut scene from Water 7 between Garp and Usopp, where Usopp asks if a pirate named Yasopp is alive. Garp qucikly figures out Usopp is his son and says that "Chaser Yasopp" is doing well. Garp then tells Usopp to take care of his grandson. I can't help but wonder if its still canon although we don't see it. If so, it tells us two things, Yasopp's epitheth is "Chaser" and that the marines (at least Garp) knows that Usopp has family on the Redhair pirates crew, therefore giving the Strawhats another connection to a Yonkou.
    Interesting. So it's like the case with Daddy the Father?

  18. #18
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    Interesting. So it's like the case with Daddy the Father?
    Yeah just like Daddy the Father (aka Daddy Masterson) a scene that was focused on Usopp but got cut due to time constraints /issue too long. I've not seen if anyone asked if the cut scene was cut-deleted fully from story or if it was cut-just happened off panel. I'm hoping it was jsut moved to being off panel. ... I really should stop procrastinating and write that question to SBS....

  19. #19
    Partially insane Cymelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Yeah just like Daddy the Father (aka Daddy Masterson) a scene that was focused on Usopp but got cut due to time constraints /issue too long. I've not seen if anyone asked if the cut scene was cut-deleted fully from story or if it was cut-just happened off panel. I'm hoping it was jsut moved to being off panel. ... I really should stop procrastinating and write that question to SBS....
    I think it is considered Canon - since it is in the same aspect of Usopp's Goggles which was also cut for time but shown in a sketch.
    Pell survived because he is a Falcon - Stop using him as a bad example.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

  20. #20
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: One Piece Blue Deep, new One Piece book (March 2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cymelion View Post
    I think it is considered Canon - since it is in the same aspect of Usopp's Goggles which was also cut for time but shown in a sketch.
    Now thats cool! I want see someone refer to "Chaser Yasopp" in the manga and see what Marines think of Usopp's reation to a top member of the Redhair Pirates. Speaking of which, anyone notice that in the anime when they were at the funeral of Whiteberd and Ace, after Shanks boarded his ship, he was followed by Benn, the 1st Mate, then Yasopp then Lucky Roo?? I can't help but wonder if thats the order of rank. With a crew as big as the Redhair Pirates, its possible they have a 2nd Mate, who after captain and 1st mate, would be 3rd in comand. IF thats true and its Yasopp, I would think the Marines would be interested in any family relations.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts