+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 635: "So Disgusting, You Gotta Fly" - Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 635: "So Disgusting, You Gotta Fly" - Discussion

Since Franky is already an excellent carpenter and all he wants to do is sail around the world with the boat he built, he doesn't necessarily have to increase fighting prowess (thought it looks like everyone did).

Any guesses at to what Franky's new technique will be? I think it'll be another variation of Coup de Boo XD

A Futue Bounty of 310mil Neomaster121's Avatar

my visws on the chapter

I liked sanji's improvement skywalk nice, would fair againsts Zoro's tornado but still good mov to have now Zoro is the only on in the top 3 lacking a cp9 move though i don't think he needs any
    Liked brookes musical illusion

Dislike
    Im not going to lie i was dissappointed with Zoiro's showing in the chapter i understand what the autor was doing but we saw nothing new in my opinion, yea first time we've seen dragon twister for a long time and hwo good its improved as i'd expect it to but it still reveals nothing of what he's learnt
    Same goes for nami ussop franky and chopper

I wouldn't have minded a 2 chapter split with a bit more shown by each of the crew but i guess we will see this in the one on one fights
    also why the kraken

i do like luffy laughing at hodi's defeat tho

all in all it as nice chapter but still dosn't feed my thirst for information about what they havie been doing (facing the kraken showed a whole lot more)
    though sanji is the first to be shown with flashback
    http://neomaster121.mybrute.com
    Click above suprisingly addictive
    http://mybrute.com/team/107019
    join the team if your strong enough

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    Give it one more freakin chapter man. This chapter showcased Robin, Sanji, Zoro, Brook and the new Soldier Dock weapons. You act the arc is over and Franky didn't do squat. One more chapter to see the rest, 2 tops!
    yeah, yeah, I know at least that much. I'm just somewhat disappointed because that was the main thing I was really looking forward to this week. :P Franky's weapons. I would definitely think missiles or lasers would be so much more effective against fodders though. :)
    and yeah, I can definately wait to see his upgrades. :D same with Usopp and Nami. :)

Talking Re: Chapter 635: "So Disgusting, You Gotta Fly" - Discussion

Not this crap again...

Those are all fake, they're not even forming coherent Japanese.
    It's like they took some unrelated text, feed it through google translate many times until it's 100% incoherent, then print it on paper. And the dumb sheeps go OMG SPOILER SBS FROM GODA!!!

Yeah, people who can't read japanese are dumb sheeps. It's obviously not SBS but it does like an interview, unless you can understand it and know that it's bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Castelmore View Post
    Yeah, people who can't read japanese are dumb sheeps. It's obviously not SBS but it does like an interview, unless you can understand it and know that it's bullshit.
    Well that wasn't very nice
    Will someone tell me how to make a signature already? UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Nycprodigy View Post
    Well that wasn't very nice
    Spoiler:

Please...

I can't read your above post as you're on ignore, but I'm going to assume you're trolling again.

As always.

This EXACT BS has been posted again, and again.
    That's why anyone still believing this as something legit is a dumb sheep.
    Or how about the fact all the lines in the manga scenes pasted are completely different from the original?
    You don't need to know Japanese to tell a square is not a triangle. I can take a look at two arabic sentences and tell they're not the same.

Anyways, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular as "dumb sheeps", it's kind of a running joke here about people who post random google-translated Japanese text and claim it's a spoiler, and bunch of people (commonly found lurking in MangaHelpers or OM forums) buys into it. I recall Zephos posting a block of text to mimic the ridiculous gullible sheeping.

You try so hard to get back at me, but honestly? You made a fool of yourself last time, and has nothing to do with me. All you, bro.
    Last edited by Aohige_AP; August 21st, 2011 at 01:46 AM.

You know when someone trolls you i think it would be more appropriate if they couldn't see anything you posted, that would really grind em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    Mihawk can see everything within a great distance with his hawk eyes, but can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Btw, where IS Zephos. I miss him.
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Wapol!

Damn, I haven't gotten as worked up about a cover story chapter since, well, since Ener found that nifty ancient mural on the moon.

I'm wondering: since it's called "evil Drum", as opposed to "evil [insert name of obscure, unfamiliar island here]" does this mean that he's actually taken over the entire Drum island again (undoing everything good that the SH did for it) or is he just squatting on a glacier outside of town, licking his chops and optimistically declaring the island to be his before he's even conquered it all? (sound more like something he'd do, huh?) I almost hope it's the latter, because then at least Dalton and Doctorine won't seem inept at keeping Drum safe from harm.

Gotta point out the black fur coat too, and the fact that all his guardsmen seem to be wearing them. Sheesh Wapol, as this rate, you'll be making snow-hippos extinct...

Oh, and hi, I'm back-ish.
    "Over-thinking,
    over-analyzing ..."

......-- Tool (from Lateralus)

Quote Originally Posted by dinty View Post
    Wapol!

Damn, I haven't gotten as worked up about a cover story chapter since, well, since Ener found that nifty ancient mural on the moon.

I'm wondering: since it's called "evil Drum", as opposed to "evil [insert name of obscure, unfamiliar island here]" does this mean that he's actually taken over the entire Drum island again (undoing everything good that the SH did for it) or is he just squatting on a glacier outside of town, licking his chops and optimistically declaring the island to be his before he's even conquered it all? (sound more like something he'd do, huh?) I almost hope it's the latter, because then at least Dalton and Doctorine won't seem inept at keeping Drum safe from harm.

Gotta point out the black fur coat too, and the fact that all his guardsmen seem to be wearing them. Sheesh Wapol, as this rate, you'll be making snow-hippos extinct...

Oh, and hi, I'm back-ish.
    Old Drum was acknowledged before, so this is indeed a New Evil Drum kingdom (else why would Oda point out that it is acknowledged?). I mean, Wapol was the confirmed ruler of original Drum Kingdom anyway, so no need to acknowledge anything, even if he took it back.

But I agree, one of the best covers. Getting my hopes up for skypieas Decks of the World...*cough*Enel*cough*

Perplexingly Preposterous Roronoa Dodo's Avatar

With Wapol being recognised as a ruler with a kingdom of his own, will it threaten the old Drum Kingdom's seat in the council? (Or do you think they already lost their spot waay waaay back?) Cause I'm fairly certain Wapol pulled a few strings to make things as difficult as possible for them to be officially recognised. Which would then put into doubt the point some people raised about Dalton's presence at the upcoming Reverie.

The era of Whitebeard is over. The time of Brownbeard, has come.

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Btw, where IS Zephos. I miss him.
    Oh hey, toolbar is missing here too. Anyway Zephos = Monkey King if you really want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by piratemarimo View Post
    Oh hey, toolbar is missing here too. Anyway Zephos = Monkey King if you really want to know.
    Duh I know that, I was asking were he IS hence the "I miss him".
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Duh I know that, I was asking were he IS hence the "I miss him".
    Never mind then. Didn't he say he was traveling somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Old Drum was acknowledged before, so this is indeed a New Evil Drum kingdom
    So you're saying that you think the new Evil Drum empire is essentially the same location as the old Drum empire, just with a new name? As opposed to it being some sort of new location on a different island, but with a nostalgic name? Makes sense.

But I agree, one of the best covers. Getting my hopes up for skypieas Decks of the World...*cough*Enel*cough*
    Yes, that for sure! The other ones I'm eagerly anticipating are: (1) finding out if Lola and the Rolling pirates actually made it safely through the Florian Triangle (as well as how far they've come on their journey backwards through the Grand Line and (2) the identity of Iceberg's new secretary.
    Last edited by dinty; August 21st, 2011 at 01:10 PM.
    "Over-thinking,
    over-analyzing ..."

......-- Tool (from Lateralus)

Oh no im out of T.Feed anyways I wonder if any new important fish/mer people are going to be revealed later in this arc
    Will someone tell me how to make a signature already? UGH!

^dinty

The latter seems most likely. That he simply named the new kingdom after his former one.
    We'll see if that's the case once we find out current Drum island in the Deck of the world next few weeks.

^Juvar
    He lurks mostly in the general forums news related threads.
    He's long overdue for a house cleaning pest control, Roach baits seem to be failing.

Yes, that for sure! The other ones I'm eagerly anticipating are: (1) finding out if Lola and the Rolling pirates actually made it safely through the Florian Triangle (as well as how far they've come on their journey backwards through the Grand Line and (2) the identity of Iceberg's new secretary.
    Lola is Icebergs new secretary. You heard it here first.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information