View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

    130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

    121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

    122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

    73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 500 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 10000

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

  1. #81
    DON'T EVER BLINK. Sniper King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I live on the star NML Cygni.

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    I just remembered that in an interview, Kishi says that he wouldn't date any of the females characters because he created them and they're ink.
    But he goes on to say that if he were a girl, he'd date Shikamaru.
    Last edited by Sniper King; August 3rd, 2011 at 01:41 PM.

  2. #82
    Rating: Awesome Pix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toronto

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    I just remembered that in an interview, he says that he wouldn't date any of the females characters because he created them and they're ink.
    But he goes on to say that if he were a girl, he'd date Shikamaru.
    That says so much about the man writing this story.
    ★ Better signature TBA: Never ★

  3. #83

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Seriously, how does anyone expect to win against Ichigo? Every time someone stabs him through the chest he gets a power-up.
    It's like Devil May Cry... only more used.

  4. #84

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    I just remembered that in an interview, he says that he wouldn't date any of the females characters because he created them and they're ink.
    But he goes on to say that if he were a girl, he'd date Shikamaru.
    I....think the ink's not the problem here.

  5. #85
    Discovered Stowaway Berzerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New World

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    So u just fused Bleach & Naruto together??

    ....anyway for two weeks in a row I predicted Bleachs chapters damn near perfect.....the only thing I got wrong was that Isshin and Kisuke would actually show up and the cutting twice bullshit.


  6. #86
    Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Joliet, IL

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    I just remembered that in an interview, he says that he wouldn't date any of the females characters because he created them and they're ink.
    But he goes on to say that if he were a girl, he'd date Sasuke.
    I think that's pretty accurate.

  7. #87

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Wow, thread fusion?

    ....Eh, I guess I'll comment on the Bleach chapter then.
    Hidden:

    What the fuck. I defintely wasn't the only one to call Isshin, Urahara, and/or Rukia appearing to end this. And with that, Rukia stabs Ichigo and his Shinigami powers are back.

    Making every Fullbring train moment......utterly worthless in the end.

    *exhales to control rage*

    And yet....it's a bittersweet victory. Yes, Ichigo's got his powers back. Yes, Tsukishima and Kugo are fucked. But all we had to sit through to end up this way.....just.....fuck you, Kubo.

    Ichigo crying over his loss was.....kinda over-the-top? This chapter needs an Applied Logic post, it truly does. Because I just feel so.....cheated after this chapter.

  8. #88

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Got nothin' to say about Bleach except it sucked.
    Also, Play-by-Play I guess:
    Hidden:

    Itachi: Good, it came out.
    I'd make a sex/poop joke, but then we'd be here forever.
    Bee: Did Itachi do something to Naruto with his super eyes?
    Um, wouldn't a more appropriate question be 'Where the fuck did that crow come from!?'
    Greeeat, now it really does look like he vomited it.
    Itachi: Amaterasu!
    ....Nothing. Huh.
    Itachi: *Second time*
    *Dog catches fire*
    Okay, I'm a little interested. What did Kishi do here?
    Itachi: I prepared a genjutsu that canceled out Edo Tensei.
    What the? Huh?
    Itachi: The crow had Shisui's eye.
    I'm confused here. Did he know he'd....what?
    Itachi: I never imagined it would be used against me.
    Then who the hell was it intended for? Sasuke? Madara? Kabuto? The moon?
    *Itachi explains plan*
    Oh, so it was for Sasuke.
    *Blah blah blah save Sasuke and the village, Kabuto gets a nerdgasm*
    Not bad I guess, so boring and we've seen it before. It feels like I could skip this page.
    *Nagato sucks up chakra and starts getting red hair*
    Text: Nagato is complete!!
    What? Where the fuck did this come from?
    So....yay for saving Sasuke with hypnosis?

    Oh yeah, and like we really needed the crow coming out of his mouth page to be colored.

  9. #89
    Division Commander Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Maybe? Try hitting "restore auto-saved content". Unless you've gone and made other posts and its autosaved those instead. I just tried it and got something I typed 10 minutes ago.

    Can you hit the back button on your browser to go back to before you tried to post? Text might still be there.
    No luck with going back. Where is this "restore autosaved content" button? I can't seem to find it

  10. #90

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    The thing Rukia has on her arm near the shoulder is that vice-captain insignia?Is been so long i dont even remember her rank.
    Anyway,for some reason im looking more forward to new Bleach chapters than Naruto.


  11. #91
    DON'T EVER BLINK. Sniper King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I live on the star NML Cygni.

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    The thing Rukia has on her arm near the shoulder is that vice-captain insignia?Is been so long i dont even remember her rank.
    Anyway,for some reason im looking more forward to new Bleach chapters than Naruto.
    Ayep...looks as if she's a vice-captain, now.

  12. #92

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    The thing Rukia has on her arm near the shoulder is that vice-captain insignia?Is been so long i dont even remember her rank.
    I think it was. Prior, she was just an unseated officer. .....I kinda want to see the Shinigami now, just to see what happened to everyone and what not. Guess it's because we're been trapped with these terrible Fullbringers and Ichigo's group for months.

    Read Naruto. It was....just....well, confusing is an understatement.

  13. #93

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    Ayep...looks as if she's a vice-captain, now.
    I guess she was promoted for disobeying orders...


  14. #94

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    No luck with going back. Where is this "restore autosaved content" button? I can't seem to find it
    I dunno. You start writing, it gives you the auto-save message, and then you go and start making a lot of changes to it, it'll give you the auto-restore option. I'm not entirely sure what triggers it. Its just there ocassionally.

    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

  15. #95

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    I guess she was promoted for disobeying orders...
    Makes perfect since given how Soul Society works.

  16. #96
    Division Commander Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    I dunno. You start writing, it gives you the auto-save message, and then you go and start making a lot of changes to it, it'll give you the auto-restore option. I'm not entirely sure what triggers it. Its just there ocassionally.

    http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/8935/picture1wjv.jpg
    Sigh, I'm out of luck then. Oh well, try again tomorrow I guess. Thanks for trying though Robby.

    And to stay marginally on topic, I would like to point out that despite stabbing him during the day, the two Aizen wannabes are clearly conversing over Ishidas body in the night.

  17. #97

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    I guess she was promoted for disobeying orders...
    Well 3 captains gone (Aizen, Gin, Tousen)... can you say... PROOOOOMOTIONS?!
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

  18. #98

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    I have to wonder....what will be the next threat in Bleach? Tsukishima and Kugo are not going to last much longer, that's for sure.

    10 bucks says Aizen escapes from prison.

  19. #99

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    It'll be a new threat, but it'll include Shinigami this time around.

  20. #100

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    10 bucks says Aizen escapes from prison.
    As long somebody keeps eye on Momo,she probaly asked to be transfer to the prison or something.


Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts