+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: CAPCOM SUCKS less in 2018

Default Re: FUCK Capcom

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Hell View Post
    It's not just Capcom, really.

The game industry in general can go fuck itself.
    I agree. It's why i only follow creators instead of franchises and companys.

Fuck them and their baiting with character polls and shit, fuck yourselves capcom.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Hell View Post
    It's not just Capcom, really.

The game industry in general can go fuck itself.
    Hey now, Platinum Games and Grasshopper Manufacture are still doing good shit. Platinum Games is made up of ex-Capcom employees, and now Capcom wishes they were Platinum Games. For non-Japanese developers... there's Naughty Dog and... hm... anyone?

Capcom forgot Rival Schools and Darkstalkers. That much makes me hate them.

Also, I still fondly remember the psx versions of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Darkstalkers 3 and Rival Schools; those games were filled up to the top with stuff to do, unlock, lots of different modes and whatnot (Including the best story mode ever in JJBA, and the godly World Tour for SFA3, which ammounted to literaly hours of fun).

Now? while I really like SSF4, arcade mode and challenge mode as a single player experience is fucking disapointing, no to talk about their DLC policy. I know alternate costumes are not crucial to the game, but for fuck's sake, as someone else already said, in Tekken 6 you can create your characters appearance almost to your hearts content, and here you are paying money for. . .extra costumes. Great.

I hate to say it cause I was such a Capcom fan, but I'm losing faith in these guys. And I'm not even a Megaman fan, thankfully, but well, I'm a Shenmue fan, and I know what's being left in the cold, completely ignored, for more than a DECADE. With no hope for the future. And it fucking SUCKS.

So, yeah. FUCK YOU Capcom!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    I was expecting something overtly sappy. That was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Hey now, Platinum Games and Grasshopper Manufacture are still doing good shit. Platinum Games is made up of ex-Capcom employees, and now Capcom wishes they were Platinum Games. For non-Japanese developers... there's Naughty Dog and... hm... anyone?
    There's Bioware, Bethesda, Next Level Games, Retro Studios, Insomniac, Silicon Knights and Sucker Punch.
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

Some of the people who posted comments in that video need to go fuck off.

^This.
    So many brain-dead idiots that have internet access.....

Quote Originally Posted by WarshipArc View Post
    There's Bioware, Bethesda, Next Level Games, Retro Studios, Insomniac, Silicon Knights and Sucker Punch.
    Bioware seems to have become EA's bitch, Silicon Knights last couple of games have been stinkers, have they not? And Sucker Punch... I just don't like inFAMOUS all that much, I played and beat the first, didn't care for it, and I'm playing the second and... it is the same damn thing.

What about the Sly Cooper trilogy?

Bioware may be EA's bitch but they still manage to produce a damn good product.
    Silicon Knights, they've only released one game this generation. As soon as Dennis Dyack pulls his head out of his ass I'm sure they'll return the same quality they were when they made Eternal Darkness.
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

Good games. But the last one came out 6 years ago.

They're making a new one set to come out in 2012 on the PS3. It looks interesting so far. If it still has the same feel and vibe as the first three, then it definitely won't be a disappointment.

i'll read through this thread later. for now all i gotta say is " Capcom; you used to be cool. what happened to you" give megaman back to inafune where he belongs. you obviously don't care anymore. Your like a crack mama who's too doped up to care about their kid. WHERE'S child services! *looks around*

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Do not forget Atlus. They fucking rule.

Atlus RPGs are honestly the only ones I give a shit about anymore. And even those are hit or miss.

I tend to follow creators instead of companies nowadays. Shinji Mikami, Suda 51, Tim Schafer, etc.

Though creators themselves are kind of a dying breed in an era where design by committee is the only way most games are published, which isn't a bad thing necessarily. I just doubt we're going to see guys like Hideo Kojima or Inafune who under normal conditions have such strong creative control in the future if things continue the way they are. I'd imagine we're going to see a lot of companies just end up destroying their own fanbases.

That said, Capcom seems to be ahead of the pack in going out of their way to destroy their own fanbase. I'm almost inclined to say it might be intentional but for what reasons I'll never know.

it's really feking hot here, that's for sure

Valve, dudes. They're pretty cool. DICE are a good one, too

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Capcom forgot Rival Schools and Darkstalkers.
    None of the DarkStalkers game were on Capcom's best seller list so them forgetting about it is more to blame on people being too preoccupied with the Street Fighter & the Vs series.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Now? while I really like SSF4, arcade mode and challenge mode as a single player experience is fucking disapointing, no to talk about their DLC policy. I know alternate costumes are not crucial to the game, but for fuck's sake, as someone else already said, in Tekken 6 you can create your characters appearance almost to your hearts content, and here you are paying money for. . .extra costumes.
    How dare they [shakes fist].

They're making a new one set to come out in 2012 on the PS3. It looks interesting so far. If it still has the same feel and vibe as the first three, then it definitely won't be a disappointment.
    No, they're not. That's Sanzaru Games, the developer that did the Sly Collection. Sucker Punch isn't involved beyond offering advice.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information