Page 1 of 151 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL RAW Discussion

Exclamation OFFICIAL RAW Discussion

Use this thread for the discussion of raw episodes, Saiyaman or otherwise (including Chinese Subs). K-F or Gerusama watchers should be aware of spoilers.

Ok, this is the all purpose RAW discussion topic. Basically all Raw releases are to discussed in here from here on, as opposed to creating a new topic for every single release & cluttering up the Anime forum.

Any relevant links to episode(s) torrents, ect, can be posted here, but also please make sure to check/post first in the Official Anime Release thread, if a new episode link hasn't been posted.

Anyways, One Piece will be on a break next week. It'll be back on the 4th of next month. =(

Well I didn't necessarily see the need for two topics, since all of this could be done in Straw Hat Luffy's thread.

But I read the other one and Straw Hat Luffy okay'd it so I figured I'd give you a sticky here buddy.

Man, Water 7 is being handled beautifully, and the next episode... Ugh I can wait! The animated unveiling of CP9!
    K-F|Jango

Quote Originally Posted by Randy1031
    Well I didn't necessarily see the need for two topics, since all of this could be done in Straw Hat Luffy's thread.
    But there was a need. There'd simply be no way both RAW/Geru/Hell and K-F releases could all be discussed harmoniously in that one thread, without people crying foul over the DBF/Water 7 episode spoilers. It just wouldn't have worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    But there was a need. There'd simply be no way both RAW/Geru/Hell and K-F releases could all be discussed harmoniously in that one thread, without people crying foul over the DBF/Water 7 episode spoilers. It just wouldn't have worked.
    Oh I saw the need after I read the posts in the other thread.

If there was no need would I have stickied it?
    K-F|Jango

Yeh, I guess. Sorry, it just sorta sounded like you were going along with it, simply because SHL gave the ok.

(Can we have one thread for raw, one thread for gerusama and put links in SHL's thread? We have way too many pinned topic here... As long as the link can be easily found in one of the pinned topics, it'll be easy for people to dig them up. Same to all those "Official" 4kids dub discussion, "Official" internation dub discussion, etc...)

Quote Originally Posted by oceanizer
    (Can we have one thread for raw, one thread for gerusama and put links in SHL's thread? We have way too many pinned topic here... As long as the link can be easily found in one of the pinned topics, it'll be easy for people to dig them up.)
    yeah, it's a bit confusing now w/ two almost similar topics :/

Quote Originally Posted by oceanizer
    (Can we have one thread for raw, one thread for gerusama and put links in SHL's thread? We have way too many pinned topic here... As long as the link can be easily found in one of the pinned topics, it'll be easy for people to dig them up. Same to all those "Official" 4kids dub discussion, "Official" internation dub discussion, etc...)
    That's fine. This can be the RAW thread, as that was my intention from the start, it doesn't have to be pinned either.

Anyway!

Episode 242 rocked loads of socks. Blueno now officially has the most awesome voice actor in history, and Calipha surprised me as well. Even so, the best part of this episode was probably actually the next episode preview. Which, from the looks of it, will kick ass in multiple departments. The animation looked damn spiffy too.

Though seeing ''Geppou'' in action scores big points.

No episode next week sucks, but the next episode looks to be worth the wait.

From other thread, was recommended to post in this one, so I will.

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaJon1.1
    Do you have a link to these pictures of which you speak?
    http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/onepiece/index.html

CP9 revealed picture is here. Looks great, but I really didn't expect to see that much of a spoiler (though not many people wouldn't already know) on fuji tv's site.

Where does 142 leave off??

near the end of chapter 343 where i shows luffy stuck in a building..then it ends..and why do they show that on the fujitv site??...i dont get it...-___-;

Mr.Tomato-head

Quote Originally Posted by cluw
    http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/onepiece/index.html

CP9 revealed picture is here. Looks great, but I really didn't expect to see that much of a spoiler (though not many people wouldn't already know) on fuji tv's site.
    HOLY CRAP they ruined everything already.:wacko:

Fuji TV unable to stop spoiling secrets by themselves too often...

While letting Nami say "Does he possess the power of devil fruits too !?"
    about Franky in Ep 238 Preview, the title was

'Gomu Gomu Human vs Human Cyborg Who Blows Fire'

Also here's the original title of Dragonball Ep.122

'My Father is Vegeta. The Mysterious Youth's Confession...

Repeative history, huh...

Discovered Stowaway

Yeah, as cluw said.

This isn't really a spoiler, as in Japan, they've already read past that point in the manga a while ago.

Same with those other titles. They just seem like spoilers to us.

Looks like the pace of water 7 animewise is pretty good. Thats definately welcome.

Funny thing, I was checking fuji tv's site again today, and they wound up changing the picture. Good action shot though.

Hah, yeh... Tilest0wn3d. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Hah, yeh... Tilest0wn3d. XD

Cool pic Battle Franky. I wander who´s actually behind that mask. :laugh: Just kidding!

But is it me or does "Bearmask´s" stance look somehow strange for the move he just pulled? I mean do feet and legs remain in that position during such a mover? :hmm:

Well,he is a Rokushiki user...so that can't be impossible....

at which day of the week does one piece air in japan?

at which day of the week does one piece air in japan?
    Sunday nights, at 7:00 PM

Thread Information