Page 5 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL RAW Discussion

Damn it. The animation had better be damn good after next episode. Let's face it, it was crap this time, and it's not looking much better next episode.

Surely they can have something to show for so many weeks of absence.

Probably new opening and ending.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilGamerX
    Well I would like to see a new ending though Eternal Pose is one of those endings that doesn´t annoy me the more often I hear it.
    But I really hope that we won´t have a new opening too soon.

Who know´s maybe the reason for the break is that the anime is catching up to fast with the manga and they might use the pause to put consideration into the planning of the production of the next batch of episodes. You know with stuff where to extend the manga material and where not, until which part to go with the ep etc. The cool thing about anime in comparison to western cartoons is that the directing of the episodes is planned on accordingly very well and look all like pieces of a large product while cartoon episodes often also are indipendent from each other.

And to have that effect that all fits well together the creative directors have to sit down and consider how to handle a batch of episodes.

On a side note: This is actually as what I hope to work one day. Creative Director on an animated series. Of course I would have to start working from the bottom and if I´m good I would get what I´m longing for. The only problem is that in Germany I don´t have much perspective for working in an animation company. =(

It would be nice, but it's unlikely. We'd likely get some sort of announcement first.

Just a new ending alone, I'd be all for that...

- ?! A four week break ? Toei, what are you smoking ?! O_o;

Either they've got a new op/ed in store, they're busy composing new tracks or they're really going overboard with this no-filler thing. This is getting nuts x_x

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Credo quia absurdum non credere. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Toei's news page says 10/23 is the next EP. The Sunday after next! I don't know about you guys, but if it means more quality, I can wait. The manga is the hard one!

23rd? Aw, I thought it was back THIS weekend. :(

Quote Originally Posted by CHiZZoPs
    Toei's news page says 10/23 is the next EP. The Sunday after next! I don't know about you guys, but if it means more quality, I can wait. The manga is the hard one!
    Thank you!! I cant wait too ;3;

That's ... in a few hours then! Yay, I needed an OP fix.

EDIT: Oh no. That's more like 12 hours away, haha.

Too bad my friend just moved today. I was looking forward to showing him this episode. Oh well, can't wait. :)

Ooers! I almost forgot about the return of OP tonight. :steve:

Let us pray for decent animation & hope that ED #16 won't suck! :turtle:

Someone reported the time was moved to a wierd time: 8:23-8:54. What does that mean? :/

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Today, Fuji TV broadcasts special programs. (kochikame)
    So, OP is moved to 8:23-8:54 only this time.

Phew! That scared me. I just turned on the tv to watch and it was some history special of this old anime called Sazai-san. But at closer inspection of the tv guide's description of the show, it says, "Sazai-san 60 year anniversary special. With Luffy, too!" (Or something like that).

Yeah!
    I can't wait for Saiyaman's raw!

Wink

So... is there a new OP?

Thumbs up

Welp. Just finished watching 386 over here in Japan. They had like a 5 minute recap narrated by Luffy before the episode began (didn't cut into ep time). Of course, the sponsor page spoiled Lucchi's zoan form completely, but it was only a few mins into the ep that he changed. It went all the way to just before CP9 busts in on Franky and Usopp, and made the exchanges between them hilarious, although I had hoped for more than just a single chord strum for the guitar scenes. Nonetheless, Franky's VA and animation really shines on this one. Some great facial expressions.

There's Sanji and Usopp's eyecatches, and the new ending is a tribute to Merry! Nice!

Ah, thanks for the update CHiZZoPs. Sounds like a bumper episode, can't wait!

ED #16

Ah, looks like a good episode then. :)

Here you go, I've ripped the ending song from ep246:

mp3
    Dear Friends by TRIPLANE

"Is it more painful to cry when you can't do something you want to, or when you can't find what you want to do?"
    "In time there will come a day when everything is just a memory."
    Never Knows Best | Facebook | Twitter

Thread Information