Page 4 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL RAW Discussion

Oh you´re uploading it too Buc? I´m doing the same but sometimes I´m not successful with it so it´s good to see that there´s somebody else to be of help in case that I don´t make it.

Edit: Ok I`ve successfully upped the ep. EGX you got pm.

Default 245

Pretty solid episode, though I thought the animation was really slack over last week & the week before that. Felt sort of dragged out in parts, I was beginning to wonder by the end, if they were even going to tease the tease with Lucci, XD but they did & in true Toei style they gave away the big secret in the previews. XD

Not sure if there'll be One Piece next week, doesn't seem to be any info on Fuji TV's site atm. :hmm:

It seems tha animation always slacks off at some point and then goes back to being better again. Guess they need to save somewhere. =)

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

245 only cover 347 and 348?
    Dammit...I wanted to see CP9 in front of the burning Galley-La HQ >=(

Oh well, downloading now anyway. Going very slow...

BTW, Saiyaman released

hmm, chopper's been drawn really weird in this ep :/

Quote Originally Posted by gerusama
    hmm, chopper's been drawn really weird in this ep :/
    Hah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

.. is it just me, or does Chopper look like Homer Simpson? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Not sure if there'll be One Piece next week, doesn't seem to be any info on Fuji TV's site atm. :hmm:
    It seems that there's 3-4 weeks break according to what people say in Toei official BBS. =(

Unhappy ^^

"HOLY CRAP!"

Well that blows. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Daniee78
    245 only cover 347 and 348?
    Dammit...I wanted to see CP9 in front of the burning Galley-La HQ >=(
    Burning Galley-La HQ? That means the one Chinese character I could understand meant that I thought it did in the Chinese fansub! =) (fire)

this episdoe kinda disappointed me..b/c 347-348 were my fav chapters in w7 so far seeing the oh so strong strawhats get beaten up..oh wellz. pity they got lazy at my fav parts...

Discovered Stowaway Anime_Rachiru's Avatar

*kicks her damned mac franticly* I can't play the damn files! They are all in WMV3 format and that doesn't work on macs, not even in VCL player... I want to see what's going on, not just hear it
    If you can't sleep, try counting the stars, even though a human life is too short to count them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime_Rachiru
    *kicks her damned mac franticly* I can't play the damn files! They are all in WMV3 format and that doesn't work on macs, not even in VCL player... I want to see what's going on, not just hear it
    The only solution for now is to get Realplayer and the Maplesnow Chinese subs. Not fully RAW, but hey, at least you can see it. That's how I've been doing it.

The animation this episode was pretty bad.....it'd be a real disappointment if that was all we'd get for a whole month.

I was a bit disappointed at how Lucci Shiganed Paulie. I expected the strike to be a lot faster because it requires some speed to pierce human flesh with a non sharp object. But the speed with which Lucci shiganed him made it seem as if he was penetrating butter and not human flesh. =(

Chopper's been drawn badly for a while now, even in the manga.

Define "badly drawn".

He´s just differently drawn then in the previous arc. I guess that´s what he means. It´s all a matter of personal tastes.

At first this arcs Chopper didn´t appeal to me but he grew on me over the month´s. And as far as I know sabret00the read up to the current events in the manga very fast which means that he didn´t have month´s in which the a little different Chopper couldn´t grow on him that´s probably all.

The change was so gradual I barely noticed it. I think he looks fine all the time. But there's a difference between being "badly drawn" and being drawn in a way that a particular person doesn't like. Badly drawn is insulting the artist's ability to draw. :glare:

Quote Originally Posted by sera
    It seems that there's 3-4 weeks break according to what people say in Toei official BBS. =(
    http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/onep/news.html

wth? it's true! no op for 4 weeks! :ohmy:

Thread Information