+ Reply to Thread
Page 833 of 834 FirstFirst ... 333 733 783 823 831 832 833 834 LastLast
Results 16,641 to 16,660 of 16667

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

Yes! One of my most wanted is in. I loved XC2 and was sad that it only had a Mii costume.

My idea was a bit more complicated (Rex with 3 blades, the 3rd being quite a spoiler) but I'm more than satisfied by getting Pyra and Mythra duo character.

The only realistic (since a Golden Sun rep will never happen unfortunately) character I want is Dante. If he's in, the game is basically perfect for me.

As for the other DLC left, I don't really care but I'm expecting either the Monster Hunter or a Pokemon from the last Gen (I didn't play it so I can't say who has the most potential).

Every Swordfighter added in Smash drops the likelihood of Dante being in Smash by 20 percent.

Pyra/Mythra release later today, hype!

The tracklist is great!

Kazuya from Tekken is the new character.

Not the biggest Tekken fan (I only really played 3) but I like that choice. It seemed obvious from the start (especially with Namco being involved) but now all the biggest fight games are in that ultimate crossover.

Only 1 chance left for my most wanted (Dante). Crossing fingers. I want that Bayo vs Dante trailer.

To me this is one of the most boring outcomes possible, since:
    1. Fighting-game input characters in smash are terribly unfun for me, since half the time the game interprets my normal moving as wanting to do a spinning kick of the side instead. I'll be surprised if Sakurai respects stick inputs for Ryu/Ken and Terry and not this one, so I'm expecting it
    2. Combo-heavy DLC characters in smash just give me ptsd to how broken they left smash 4 after tossing in bayo. It works in a regular fighting game, in Smash it's way less fun since combos are character-specific traits more than someone designed for the whole cast to be able to do reliably.
    3. I do not care at all for a Tekken stage or Tekken music. I played so much Tekken 3 in the day and cannot for the life of me remember songs outside of the random type of hype/techno song you hear when you walk into an arcade which is more beats than melody
    4. I rarely play fighting games in order to play the main regular-looking dude character, so this is particularly boring that Smash keeps collecting regular-looking dudes from fighting games that have more flavor than that. It's like getting an MK character and adding Liu Kang instead of Scorpion.
    I would very very much prefer goofy shit like Kuma, Yoshimitsu, King or several others from Tekken instead of main dude here. I also feel like that would have matched the Smash flavor a lot more. Likewise, I would have loved the likes of Nakoruru and Chun Li about a billion times more than Terry or Ryu. You know, the characters that you look at and go "oh cool, that's unique", and not just generic karate dudes

We were definitely overdue a Bandai Namco character and they deserve getting someone else in after having only Pac-Man, but maaaan did they go for the most boring option possible for me. Hopefully at least someone out there is happy.

I rather have Nightmare or Cervantes from SC, but you know, swords.

Also this music on Smash or gtfo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t-CA3mTMM0I

I’d rather have Heihachi Mishima but whateves

I vote Rillaboom for the final fighter.

There are no deserts in the smash roster.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I vote Rillaboom for the final fighter.

There are no deserts in the smash roster.
    Yes! Give me my Grass Starter Pokemon!!!

But thete is already a gorilla in smash.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

MONKE FIGHT!!!

I'm indifferent toward Tekken, but I appreciate another villain being added. Still holdimg out hope for Crash. But really secretly wish for Ratchet amd Clank.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Tomorrow is the Kazuya Smash Direct at 10AM
    I think its great that Kazuya from Tekken is in Super Smash Bros Ultimate since He is a Fighting Character and a Namco Bandai Character :D

Kamen Rider OOOs

Well, RIP my Dante dream. Only a Mii costume this time.

I have no guess left of who the last character will be but it will not be a dream pick of mine since Dante was the only one left (and because Golden Sun is dead to Nintendo).

Still overall I'm satisfied with the FP2. I'll take whoever is left as a bonus.

I'm SUPER jazzed for the Shantae mii costume. It really looks like alot of effort was out into her and its really the best possible outcome if she couldn't make main roster. Comes woth a song too? BONUS!
    [

Yeah those don't even look like mii fighters aside from the faces. That's way better than the horror Tails and Knuckles got.

My picks for final character are Dig Dug, Bomberman, and Rayman. I know Bomberman is an assist trophy so it won't be him, but those have sheer legacy and game count behind them.

I mean, Bomberman was introduced in 85 and has over 70 games. Rayman in 95 with 45 games. They both deserve a spot.

And Dig Dug had been around but only a handful of games. Still.

Also need more Tetris.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Bomberman already got a Deluxe Mii costume (can change colors with selector). Not lookin likely bruv.
    [

I already said I knew Bomberman wouldn't be it because he was already a bonus feature.

Just talking about pure legacy and who *deserves* it. I don't actually give a single flip about Rayman or Dig Dug..
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Dig Dug already peaked up at 2005 anyway.

The final character is Sora!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information