+ Reply to Thread
Page 825 of 826 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 823 824 825 826 LastLast
Results 16,481 to 16,500 of 16512

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

Imagine if they reveal the whole Fighter Pass 2 along with it.

It’s safest to just expect the 5th DLC character.... but yea, I could see them hinting on the timeline for pass 2 or opening it up to pre-purchase.

I wonder if they’d do another piranha plant-like character. I vote for Falinks from Pokémon: just reskin Kirby and multiply by six.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    I wonder if they’d do another piranha plant-like character. I vote for Falinks from Pokémon: just reskin Kirby and multiply by six.
    I... it... it is beautiful. I can imagine it.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Or you know....

Spoiler:

Who? a bean bag?
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I’m tots down for a Pokémon sword and shield character

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Maybe Byleth from Three Houses?

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gVlgdnNKRA

Reminder that the Fighter 5 presentation starts in 23 minutes.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

One minute left, fellas!

That was hilarious. No, seriously the people knew how people were going to react and that just fills me with impish glee.

That was great. It's kind of amusing they were brave enough to end another DLC season with another Fire Emblem character, particularly when the benchmark was set so high, but given just how successful Three Houses has been and how excellent of a game it is, it's much harder to judge this one than the Corrin reveal.

There's also the bias of the character being awesome and the amazing OST playing that entire direct. Moreso than any other DLC except Banjo, I'm really excited for this one.

Also, Cuphead! I normally care very little about mii fighters, but they keep coming up with ways to get me to invest in them. Especially when they add kickass songs along them; it feels like heresy to NOT get these.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

We didn't need more Fire Emblem Sakurai. Very underwhelming finish to the 1st Pass. (Cuphead was really cool though)

well looking at it one way Fire Emblem can't be one of the 6 Fighter Pass 2 characters right? maybe...
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Hahaha, it's Cuphead!

Byleth having multiple weapons seems pretty fun. I've heard so many good things about Three Houses so I'm wondering if I should try it out to appreciate all the characters.
    I'm just worried I don't have the time to invest into it because another thing I've heard about it is it's really long.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

That was pretty underwhelming but I like the use of the different weapons!! I'll just pretend it's Monster Hunter with light armor lol. I still haven't finished Three Houses but I'm at about 70%? I might be able to get it done before the 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    Hahaha, it's Cuphead!

Byleth having multiple weapons seems pretty fun. I've heard so many good things about Three Houses so I'm wondering if I should try it out to appreciate all the characters.
    I'm just worried I don't have the time to invest into it because another thing I've heard about it is it's really long.
    Yeah if you don't skip anything it's a long playthrough. Especially if you player in the harder difficulty without relying on the divine pulses. I think I have close to a hundred hours on it.

The level of salt about Byleth is hilarious.

Okay then. Time to make a new prediction/wishlist.

Spoiler:

Geno
    Rex
    Doomslayer
    Dante
    Heihachi
    Rayman
    Last edited by KageKageKing; January 16th, 2020 at 08:43 AM.

“Too many swordsmen?” Oh Sothis/Sakurai, you joker.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

*puts thinking glasses on*

In all seriousness, Byleth isn’t that big of a shock. Three Houses has been out since July and yet Smash didn’t acknowledge it with soundtracks or spirits (like it did with New Super Mario Deluxe, Tetris 99, Link’s Awakening, and even Pokemon Sword & Shield and soon with Astral Chain). I thought that absence was a bit weird, and well there you go.

I'm fine with that choice (he/she was one of my pick for FP2). As I thought he/she uses multiple weapons to be different than the other lords which is nice.

Stage is cool and I always welcome more FE musics.

For FP2, I didn't expect 6 characters.

My only realistic picks left would be Rex (with a Pyra/Mythra/? switch mechanics) and Dante (for the dream match-up against Bayonetta).

A Pokemon will surely be added. Maybe a Metroid unit to go along the release of MP4 (assuming it's progressing better this time).

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

I'm wondering if maybe Byleth was originally fighter #6 and whoever #5 was got switched around. S/He doesnt really fit with what we were told by Reggie when Joker was revealed.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information