+ Reply to Thread
Page 824 of 826 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 822 823 824 825 826 LastLast
Results 16,461 to 16,480 of 16519

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Eh, I'm just gonna wait till all the DLC characters come out and then get all the extra spirits and stuff all at once.
    That means grinding for gold. You have to buy them in the store if you miss them.

Not allways, I fought the wind fish and Awakening Link in the board. They are just super uncommon, and take a while to appear.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

There was a ton of love put into the spirit fights, but then you can't just go and do "ya know, I want to kill Hinawa again" unless the board lets you, or you do world of light until that moment.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

If we ever get a non triforce wielder character from Zelda I hope is Kass with a “musical instruments overload” style. Like what Sheik and Marin did in hyrule warriors.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Falco is already in the game, I’m good without accordion falco.

Groose is the right answer for a new Zelda character.

If we have Dr. Mario just because his theme:

SW-4128-8032-0729

I've seen news that Terry Bogard will be released this Friday.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Theres rumors, yes. But nothing official. All the dlc fighters have been "OH! it seems this fighter is available...today!?"
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Next week is more likely, since this weekend is packed already with luigi’s mansion and other releases

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

Terry Bogard presentation is starting in a couple minutes

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Really was just 45 minutes of Terry Bogard. He looks great though.

50 music tracks is insane.

Like the stuff being added to online arenas.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

So, female main characters for the 5th? My current pipe dream is Chell and Glados, even if the portal gun would be a nightmare to code in Smash. But I don't think that Valve is willing to play ball. I just want to hear Glados be her condesendingly evil neutral self again.

Another impossible, from an Indie company that hasn't gotten the same traction as Shovel knight, Undertale or Shantae, but has been my favorite since the begining is Supergiant, who's 4 games are greatly recomendable, and have Red, the Transistor wielder, as the thing is so heavy and unwieldy, it wouldn't work as a proper sword, or Jodariel, one of the players of Pyre, who is a heavyweight horned warrior, playing ritualistic 3on3 basketball in order to escape a prission dimension.

There's Cadence, who is already rubbing shoulders with one of smash's biggest franchises.

But I doubt an indie darling game would be a top priority for this lineup of strategic aliances.

Johana Dark wasn't getting enough hype because if it was going to be ONE rare miracle, you'd use it on Banjo.

Then there's Lara Croft, who's under Square Enix's care right now, but they don't seem that generous.

Of all of them, Lara is the most likely to be honest, but with the most boring moveset.

On the male division? Whatever, Doomguy, Dante, Crash, Sora, more interesting for the alliance that represents rather than the character themselves.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    So, female main characters for the 5th? My current pipe dream is Chell and Glados, even if the portal gun would be a nightmare to code in Smash. But I don't think that Valve is willing to play ball. I just want to hear Glados be her condesendingly evil neutral self again.

Another impossible, from an Indie company that hasn't gotten the same traction as Shovel knight, Undertale or Shantae, but has been my favorite since the begining is Supergiant, who's 4 games are greatly recomendable, and have Red, the Transistor wielder, as the thing is so heavy and unwieldy, it wouldn't work as a proper sword, or Jodariel, one of the players of Pyre, who is a heavyweight horned warrior, playing ritualistic 3on3 basketball in order to escape a prission dimension.

There's Cadence, who is already rubbing shoulders with one of smash's biggest franchises.

But I doubt an indie darling game would be a top priority for this lineup of strategic aliances.

Johana Dark wasn't getting enough hype because if it was going to be ONE rare miracle, you'd use it on Banjo.

Then there's Lara Croft, who's under Square Enix's care right now, but they don't seem that generous.

Of all of them, Lara is the most likely to be honest, but with the most boring moveset.
    How about the Empress from Dragon Marked for Death by Inti Creates?

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    How about the Empress from Dragon Marked for Death by Inti Creates?

You mean chibi Corrin? Is it just me or are those eyes a bit...off?

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Shantae is still my indie darling hope.

At this point Im hoping for the Hail Mary and crossing my fingers for Ratchet and Clank. They'd be a harder "get" than Crash or Spyro and be even more evocative of "Everyone's playing nice for this" since they are now completely owned by Sony. (Note:I would be equally happy for Crash or Spyro, but I just like Ratchet and Clank more)
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

I'm a fan of Dante from Devil may cry (even though I suck at his games lol)

EDIT: Oh and let's not forget a Grass Starter Pokemon! (and no Pokemon trainer doesn't count)

I can't see anyone but Rayman as DLC character 5.

We might get a SWSH Pokemon in batch 2 though.

https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/statu...99106747478016

Resident Evil is finally joining Smash....as spirits. For 5 days starting 11/29, Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Albert Wesker, and Jill Valentine will appear on the Spirit Board
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Profound sadness...

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    I can't see anyone but Rayman as DLC character 5.

We might get a SWSH Pokemon in batch 2 though.
    I loved Rayman 2 the great escape as a kid

Also if they decide to bring a Sword and Shield they should do the Grookey’s final form.... I want my grass starter Pokémon God damn it!!! And No Pokémon Trainer doesn’t count

https://mynintendonews.com/2020/01/1...-16th-january/

Get your bodies ready. It's time.

January 16th @2pm (UK time) / 15.00 CET / 6 a.m. PT / 9 a.m. ET

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information