+ Reply to Thread
Page 810 of 810 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800 808 809 810
Results 16,181 to 16,197 of 16197

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

Challengers aproach is the rematch for any unlocking failed, it can accumulate battles, and once a fighter is there, they won't interrupt any other challenge triggered, and you can accumulate at least 2 battles, I'm not sure if you can have more. If you fail, the battle stays there.

Is there a "you got all music" message? They don't show up on the shop, I got all the challenges with them, and I 100% wol, and no message.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

https://smashboards.com/threads/v1-2...-notes.465465/

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

The reported changes are primarily small visual bugs, it seems.

Reddit was offended because the sparse change notes. It could not be a balance patch with less than one week of data. It was all bugfixs.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

The balance patch HAS to have Pichu Down-B nerfed.

Hidden:

Why would anyone nerf Pichu? The character is good but it's the lightest in the game and it hurts itself. The trade off is logical, and more balanced than several in the cast who have good moves, good movement, and don't hurt themselves nor fly off the stage at 50%

Aaaand all fighters unlocked. Also looks like I'm getting close to the end of WoL, but I'm still missing a ton of fighters.

Finished the adventure mode last night

Spoiler:

The true ending kind of made the whole thing worth it. Unlike master fortress, it was super fun and felt challenging in a reasonable way, and the little bonus right before the end had me grinning. I did not expect it and I was super psyched about it.

I will say I was a bit disappointed in that I had heard there were more cutscenes, but they were just generic things fighting each other. It still makes no sense that there's some light asshole and some dark asshole and for some reason we want to murder them both.

Outside of adventure, I've been playing tons of matches to get a grip on the characters I like. Palutena, Pkmn Trainer, Wolf and Ridley all wound up as pleasant to play as I was hoping. I love how much stronger Palutena feels, it's like controlling a higher tier character. And Ridley is so brutal and good, I love how he feels.
    And then I'm also probably promoting Pichu from secondary to main status, because there's something about using it that feels super great, and it's super adorable in this game.
    Still tons of secondaries I like, particularly Dark Samus. I'm also not using K. Rool, Zelda, Robin or Wii Fit as much as I thought I would.

Overall I love how fast everyone feels... the characters in general just make sense.

So far, I've really been enjoying WoL. I do miss some extra variety in terms of break the targets or something, but half the fun (for me) is seeing *how* the character theme comes neatly together. And it is LONG. I've only unlocked ~1/3 the roster through the world, albeit I'm not done with the first map yet.

For the multiplayer file, I think my brother and I got everyone? Half through classic, half through the 10 min rounds of waiting.

Hidden:
    How do you get the True Ending? Clear everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Hidden:
    Spoiler:
    Beat both final bosses very close to the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Hidden:
    Spoiler:

In the last area of the game you have light and dark fighting each other.

You have to get to both Master Hand and Crazy hand twice each without overwhelmingly defining the balance for any side. Once both hands are defeated, they make a rift in the middle of the stage, and then you just have to made the battlefield neutral in order to use a bridge to get to the middle.

Once you do that crack the hands opened, you take the middle path to fight both Dharkon and Galeem at the same time. I'm not sure if it's a thing that you have to keep both at around the same health, but I did just in case. For the record, for me the worth in pursuing it was the challenge to get there, not the actual ending which is pretty boring and inconsequential imo.

Finally completed World of Light 100% as well. As someone who relied on cheese for many of the tougher spirit battles, I got absolutely destroyed by the Giga Mac spirit several times.
    I also don't know if I'm able to complete the final round without dying, so that's one challenge that's gonna elude me forever.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    Finally completed World of Light 100% as well. As someone who relied on cheese for many of the tougher spirit battles, I got absolutely destroyed by the Giga Mac spirit several times.
    Funny you say that, because that's one of the fights I cheesed hard.
    Did a back throw on him on the very edge of the walk-off lol

it's been like four or five days now and I still can't connect to the server lol

don't think I'm ever gonna get my Pirhanha Plant :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    it's been like four or five days now and I still can't connect to the server lol

don't think I'm ever gonna get my Pirhanha Plant :'(
    Piranha Plant isn't going to be available until January. If you mean registering your game or getting your redemption code, you have until January 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    Funny you say that, because that's one of the fights I cheesed hard.
    Did a back throw on him on the very edge of the walk-off lol
    I'm not super good at grabbing foes, so what I did was use Incineroar and spam his side B.
    It didn't work very well, but in my frantic struggles, I unintentionally discovered that Cross Chop is actually able to launch Giga Mac when it connects, so I baited him towards the edge, and voila!
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

Ten spirits to go: evolve x, fuse Mario kart link, the bike that Mario kart link desires, the thee calamities of Metroid queen, sukapon and baby Bowser, pink metal peach, that random anouncer guy from mii-something, fuse Mr resetti, and the mew challenge
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information