+ Reply to Thread
Page 799 of 806 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 797 798 799 800 801 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,980 of 16119

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

So my fiancee and I went to Target to just walk around and look at stuff. We walked past electronics and just for morbid curiosity, I went over to see if they had any amiibos I didn't have. What greeted me was a certain winged lizard boi just sitting there, beckoning to me. Least said, I snatched up Ridley. Took it to the counter with everything else and couldn't wait to walk out with my new son...everything seemed okay until my...lovely fiancee...told the cashier that something didn't scan through. She said it was my "guy" and the cashier pulled Ridley out and scanned it to check. What popped up broke my heart...do not sell till 7th. To the cashier's credit, she tried to get it for me since there were like 3 on the rack, but the manager said no dice.

I lost custody of my lizard son.

*startled Catra noises*

Codecs and convos
    Spoiler:

Guidances are recycled save for the cut, former DLC, and visually tweaked fighters. Codecs are ported straight from Brawl.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    So my fiancee and I went to Target to just walk around and look at stuff. We walked past electronics and just for morbid curiosity, I went over to see if they had any amiibos I didn't have. What greeted me was a certain winged lizard boi just sitting there, beckoning to me. Least said, I snatched up Ridley. Took it to the counter with everything else and couldn't wait to walk out with my new son...everything seemed okay until my...lovely fiancee...told the cashier that something didn't scan through. She said it was my "guy" and the cashier pulled Ridley out and scanned it to check. What popped up broke my heart...do not sell till 7th. To the cashier's credit, she tried to get it for me since there were like 3 on the rack, but the manager said no dice.

I lost custody of my lizard son.
    I'm sorry, that's a huge bummer! Soooooon my friend, soooooon. Also, what is the fiction that appears in your sig and avatar?
    My favorite films of all time - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest; The Apartment; The Shining; Rear Window; Casablanca; All About Eve; Amadeus; Stalag 17; The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence; Key Largo; Ball of Fire; Alien; Dr. Strangelove; The Good, The Bad and The Ugly; Vertigo; Jaws; Punch-Drunk Love

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    So, all my coherent posts in one:

Update watch:

Mewtwo, no24 out, with 24 hours to go.
    Meaning all characters were featured on the japan side, and only Mr. Game and Watch is missing from the english side.

Official countdown for the last day:

My own countdown:

Spoiler:
    And to end it all, the man who started it, that gives the Super and Brothers to the title, that is accompanied by so many people from his brother, to three of his archvillains, who he keeps inviting to parties, two princecess, some space goddess with a crown, and a plant with nice curves.

Rumors say that this multifaceted character is actually just an actor, ready to play any role needed of him and his troupe, and then they go their mery way and play tennis, go karting, or board games, or sometimes come to smash eachother into the sky.

What can I say about Mario games, mainline at least. This weird world that seems to be thrown together at either random, or built from unknown puns/inner jokes, from the princess of a kingdom of fungi people, to a land of sentient gourmet forks, just with the imagination capturing power of this setting for the world.

The bedrock of the Nintendo empire, whenever they fail, return to the source and try again.

Here we go, Mario Number One.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...37/940/b2a.png

FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Quote Originally Posted by MrPecans View Post
    I'm sorry, that's a huge bummer! Soooooon my friend, soooooon. Also, what is the fiction that appears in your sig and avatar?
    Thanks for the sentiment.

Also, my avatar/signature is of best girl Catra from the Netflix She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

*startled Catra noises*

I'm a tad alarmed right now... Amazon hasn't charged my card yet for the game itself, only the Amiibo... I'm worried now.

Anyone else who ordered from Amazon get charged yet?

Update: Spoke too soon! I just got charged. IT'S SHIPPING!!!!!
    Last edited by Demon Rin; December 6th, 2018 at 12:20 PM.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

My game and Octoling amiibo have not shipped but I have apparently been charged. I always get nervous when stuff ships the day before, and late in the day at that. Then I get nervous about the incompetent dimwit drivers for Amazon Logistics actually delivering it properly during business hours (because I ship stuff to my work address).

I have the thing pre-downloaded, so I should be getting it in around 9PM my time! I look forward to playing it for minutes a day while I cram for finals.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

It is there, taunting me. 2 hours 9 minutes, or so the clock says.

https://www.facebook.com/Cyadine/posts/10215162677314950
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Just went to 5 below and found a wheelbarrow full of amiibos. Picked up Kirby, Isabelle, and Inkling girl~

*startled Catra noises*

Your shipment will arrive "by 11PM" tomorrow! :(

Picking mine up at 9pm tonight, yeeeeah I booked next week off work for this lol.

Soon as Im off from work at 4:30 am, Im not gonna sleep!

*startled Catra noises*

I took the last one of my vacation days for this.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    Your shipment will arrive "by 11PM" tomorrow! :(
    Same, ugh. WTF Amazon?!

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Enjoy it people, I won't be able to join you until Dec. 25th.

I remembered how shitty amazon was with Xenoblade 2, arriving fucking monday, so I went digital.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

My store will have midnight launch. Might go......

Finally unlocked for play!

It's gonna be my actual first time properly playing this franchise, since I only played some random matches on N64 and Wii before. I can tell is gonna take a long time for me to actually have any idea of what I'm doing.

Well allow me to post some proper battle tunes

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information